Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! (2276 Views)

A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by ijaw1stson: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
The best time of day for having sex with your partner depends on how old you are.
This fact was accepted by Dr. Kelley, a clinical research associate at Oxford University’s Sleep and Circadian Neuroscience Institute.
She said: “Your body clock changes with age, when you feel like waking up. It actually controls every body system and controls every one of the trillion cells in your body. In most things we’ve got the timings right, but we haven’t accounted for these changes”.
So when is the optimal time for each age group to make love?
Twenties – 15:00. According to Dr. Kelley, while they can want sex at any time of the day, there is a peak of sexual energy at this point for the twenty-somethings.
Thirties – 8:20. A shift in body clock at this age shows that you wake up earlier. So having sex earlier (when sunlight boosts testosterone in both men and women) is a good idea.
Forties – 22:20. The older you get, you need to go to bed earlier. Dr. Kelley recommends sex after 10pm – before you go to sleep.
Fifties – 22:00. As bedtime gets earlier, time for making love does too.
Sixties – 20:00. An orgasm releases oxytocin, which is a wakefulness hormone. So as you go to bed earlier in your late age, you may want to have sex sometime before trying to sleep.
Seventies – 20:00. The same as above is true of 70-year-olds. They should rise earlier around 6:30am and will need to go to bed earlier too.
https://www.naij.com/779614-the-best-time-to-have-sex.html?source=index_trending
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by wolfgangg(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
What of "we" eighties??
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by ijaw1stson: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
wolfgangg:
What of "we" eighties??
na on top woman u go die....lol
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin I agree with her...age is one factor to be considered when someone wants to have sex, choosing time, choosing dates...damn so many to consider! grin grin grin

Why can't we have it all day, all night? tongue

1 Like

Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by ojnnaco(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
We in the age bracket of twenties do it right round .. no specific time and style ..
with particular reference to me and my bf
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by wolfgangg(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijaw1stson:
na on top woman u go die....lol
oh oh..... That's not too good. So where do you fall? twenties, thirties??
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by ijaw1stson: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
wolfgangg:
oh oh..... That's not too good. So where do you fall? twenties, thirties??
your signature says it all.... nice one there
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Tommfrench(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
God's Time's the best
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by wolfgangg(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijaw1stson:
your signature says it all.... nice one there
oh yea 87 - thanks.

you?? twenties, thirties??
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by yomi007k(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I agree with her...age is one factor to be considered when someone wants to have sex, choosing time, choosing dates...damn so many to consider! grin grin grin

All day,all night? shocked

That's "abuse"
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by hawk05(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
What if man is Thirties and woman is twenties? How do we knw which one is the right time?

1 Like

Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
yomi007k:

All day,all night? shocked

That's "abuse"

I know...that's y she puts brackets on it tongue but sex can make oldies feel young & rejuvenate, u know... grin
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by yomi007k(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

I know...that's y she puts brackets on it tongue but sex can make oldies feel young & rejuvenate, u know... grin

...I don't know oo lipsrsealed

How do u know?
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by yomi007k(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
hawk05:
What if man is Thirties and woman is twenties? How do we knw which one is the right time?

U'll find d average ... grin
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
What about browsing
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
When I want to make love,(not sex. Prostitutes have sex; lovers make love) I prefer doing it in the mid night. Just wake me up, touch or romance me and i'll carry on from there. Just be ready to go like 3 to 4 rounds or 2 if you are tired.. embarassed
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
In my twenties but living like a 30's man. That's wasup!
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by peeparty(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
It a choice bro..
KashyBaby:

Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by ijaw1stson: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
wolfgangg:
oh yea 87 - thanks.

[s]
wolfgangg:
oh yea 87 - thanks.

[/s]
wolfgangg:
oh yea 87 - thanks.

Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by wolfgangg(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
ijaw1stson:
grin[s][/s]
OK then fifties - sixties
Re: Sleep Expert Reveals The Best Time To Have Sex! by Ekehbenjamin: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
So u want tell me nw say make I kpekus wen I suppose de hustle

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed / What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! / Photo: "I Left My Panties At My Guy's Place On My Way To Work" Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.