Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (34828 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Creamychic(f): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2016
bughead:

which year did you work as CCR?

cos I know your caller ID do display on the screen as in now

Incoming calls are processed via an application. All the customer care agent does is to log into the app and start answering calls. Yes, the number of the caller is visible to the agent, but the agent has no control over how the calls are queued. The calls come in automatically.

MTN has a lot of subscribers. The best time to reach an agent would be when the world is asleep. Please note that your wait time on the queue doesn't translate to bad customer service. That's like saying a bank has bad customer service because of long queues.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by HRich(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2016
If i tell you now you won't agree.
Have you called Glo and they start speaking Yoruba for you?
Well i have. And lata they will say "Oh Sorry Oo" How may i help you?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by sharethelove: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2016
THE MOST Annoying Ntwrk Is Definately AIRTEL
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by misscall247: 2:04am On Mar 29, 2016
matacastro:
MTN,I remember calling them to tell them my MTN BB simple server cheat has stopped working and the girl couldn't help me
ur own beta....I halla d guy weh pick d call na so he shout give me bac#dude weed high pas my own#
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by peeta4u(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2016
matacastro:
MTN,I remember calling them to tell them my MTN BB simple server cheat has stopped working and the girl couldn't help me
dats silly.....
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by JustCurious: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by JustCurious: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2016
sharethelove:
THE MOST Annoying Ntwrk Is Definately AIRTEL
Not about Network...but, Customer Care. smiley
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by zudozz: 3:00am On Mar 29, 2016
airtel is useless
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by kujbazz(m): 3:43am On Mar 29, 2016
victor2008:
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer[b][/b]AFRI protection,
[sub][/sub]

[b][/b]
AFRICENT FARMERS MARKET APP
This app is been developed by a Nigerian based in the US. The app is to help our farmers to bycut middlemen,because they caused too much problem for most farmers and farm whole seller in Nigeria and the whole African continent.
We will keep our brothers and sisters in Nairaland update from now on.

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by moshould(m): 3:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Everywhere you go, mtn keeps fucking up
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2016
GLO. GLO. GLO. What a useless network.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by internetpirate: 4:32am On Mar 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Airtel and etisalat are good. For those complaining of reaching airtel, just dial 111 then it connects afterwards press 1 and then press 9 to connect to call centre agent( Airtel only). This wouldn't take time before they answer you

I can testify for airtel. I get more than 5 calls a week from them and I activate Android bundle of 9G at 3500. Straight from the company!!

Remarkable customer service!!!
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by yemmynath(m): 4:32am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
Just noticed that I can't subscribe to glo 3gig on my bb10
Pls who is xperiencin d xme tin
kindly load recharge card of 1500 and try again. Thank me later smiley
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Limibanti(m): 4:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Carrottop:
Airtel aka earth-hell.. .. their services are like hell on earth.... Dey are very lackadaisical... rude customer service agents undecided

Are you sure about this?
Airtel customer service is good
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ukandi1(m): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Airtel is d worst. Those guys are very unfriendly. They even promised me 5k if I complete my line registration which I did but till date, they are yet to respond.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by azeecoboy(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Bro pls help me tell them ooo, I have been using my mtn for up to 5 years if not more, the longest I have waited to be answered is maybe 10 mins and that's so rare, it's usually between 1 minute and 3.
maybe those pple complaining do mtn bad thing..lols
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Gboliwe: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2016
It has to be MTN, I just couldn't tolerate them anymore. I ported to retain my sanity!

Then Airtel. These ones carry the word "useless" with dignity. They are always clueless as to ways to solve any of your issues. Very useless agents they have.

Etisalat is bae! Very swift and efficient. They will even call you back to know how satisfied you are. Their social media handlers are also very good to handle issues
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by gabriel74: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
If u think MTN isn't d worst network, u probably haven't used mtn b4.

see MTN staff oo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04am On Mar 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Airtel and etisalat are good. For those complaining of reaching airtel, just dial 111 then it connects afterwards press 1 and then press 9 to connect to call centre agent( Airtel only). This wouldn't take time before they answer you

Thank you
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Glo has the worst customer service, there was a day I had to wait for 3 hours waiting for just a 5 minutes question, when I complained, the customer service rep told me to dial another number and 20 naira would be minused 4rm my account
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by bagger293: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Maybe you don't know that they have changed the price from 1000 to 1400, try again with 1400 airtime
sexychacha:
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by mensos544: 6:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Mtn n Glo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by bughead: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Creamychic:

Incoming calls are processed via an application. All the customer care agent does is to log into the app and start answering calls. Yes, the number of the caller is visible to the agent, but the agent has no control over how the calls are queued. The calls come in automatically.

MTN has a lot of subscribers. The best time to reach an agent would be when the world is asleep. Please note that your wait time on the queue doesn't translate to bad customer service. That's like saying a bank has bad customer service because of long queues.
MTN AGENT doesn't sleep at night?
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by perfectgen(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:

Sorry, without informing us, it is now 1400 instead of 1k, when you have up to that amount on the phone, try again.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by bughead: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2016
kujbazz:
[sub][/sub]

[b][/b]
AFRICENT FARMERS MARKET APP
This app is been developed by a Nigerian based in the US. The app is to help our farmers to bycut middlemen,because they caused too much problem for most farmers and farm whole seller in Nigeria and the whole African continent.
We will keep our brothers and sisters in Nairaland update from now on.

please enlighten me about this app.

I think I'm interested
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by cedrick: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Airtel's 111 has never ever failed me.
Etisalat also responds.
I aint tried Glo b4.

Mtn will just play series of music 4u and in the end tell u that all our agents are currently busy.
I rank Airtel first, Etisalat 2nd, Glo 3rd & MTN last.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ryd3(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2016
matacastro:

Simple server is a cheat. She was apparently oblivious of it
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by shark003: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2016
So far so bad mtn is still the worst
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2016
I had to wait for 40 mins on average to reach glo customer care.
They never fixed myy issue untill i called for the 7th time.
Glo has the worst customer care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The power of Lumia 520 Lens / How To Know If Someone Is Sharing My Data With Me (AIRTEL) / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.