Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (34804 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Moz22: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
azeecoboy:
buh here in my area,Mtn never ceize to amaze me..
once i called their customer care,it doesnt take up to a minute before they would pick up..
atmost,3 minutes!
its not even up to 5seconds sef..once dialled, d next tin u hear is, "Dear customer, you have now been transferred to an online representative, pls stay on the line"
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Leke001: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
all of them
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by curvilicious: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Nitel and Starcomms grin
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by inconnue(f): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Definitely Glo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by imma2(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
Just noticed that I can't subscribe to glo 3gig on my bb10
Pls who is xperiencin d xme tin

Cause it's now N1400 tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by techsparkhub: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by pretydiva(f): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
its now 1400 and no longer 1000. So if u ve airtime up to 1400, den dial *777*21#
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by deparagon(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2016
victor2008:
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer protection,
[size=19pt] Even for EXAMS you for no know say na MTN i bet would've skinned dat lady alive if i was opportuned to see her, imagine after several hours of waiting they hanged up my call, i call again for like 4 times they kept on hanging up my calls, i decide to call the next day unluckily for them they responded i blasted them ehh sotehhhh d lady con de use her personal number call me beg me [/size]
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by princessbecky(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Glo oooo cause they always have a noisy background as if is a market place.I tire for them oooo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by JoeCutie(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL.. There is still room to port grin.. Good morning..
Port? Well, that'd be an option if I see a viable one. If I see a nice BB at a cheaper rate, I could go for it. grin

Morning, dear
. smiley
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by AceDomino(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Each n every pigs re from the very same Father..... Mud

No matter where the pig comes from
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by TaiKuun(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:

If u know this NETWORK just call the name.Dear customer, there are 18 persons ahead of u to speak with the customer service representative could u pls wait 4 about 12min 4sec. Could u pls press 1 to wait but if u choose to use our self service option pls press 2..

U pressed 1...

Do u want our information on products and services while u wait, if yes press 1 but if no press 2.

You press 1.

Another voice:
How can i set up my e mail on my Blackberry and iphone? please help oo
Got a problem, no problem with *** Life chat you can get all u want. Kindly visit www.***online.com and u can get all u want, 24hrs a day 7 days a week..................(b4 u kw 4hrs don pass) LOL

MTN nah.

But next time, doan press 1, else be prepared to be derailed from the reason you called the c/c in d first place.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ikeugbo(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN is best for me, have been using the line for 12yrs now, never been overcharged or had airtime deducted, it is simply learning about the products and services before activating any service. Also if most of us use google and know about the device settings it would be easy to use MTN. Data is better with MTN as browsing is easy and fast too
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Stuntkid172(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2016
TaiKuun:
MTN nah.

But next time, doan press 1, else be prepared to be derailed from the reason you called the c/c in d first place.
hahaha, you are funny tho
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by rhektor(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Trypant:
Glo is worst, their customer care line is in yoruba... Never activated anything. Etisalat is another bunch of losers.... Airtel is the best

Haba! If you have issues with them why not resolve it with 'em, cc in yoruba? God is watching you in a strong HD camera
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by bettylizzy(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
For me MTN is the best, their data services are better than others despite the large data volume of Glo or Airtel
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by chikpreti: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Airtel has the worst customer care, they are very rude and impatient. MTN customer care still remains the best. They are always calm and friendly
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:

I experienced same and called to ask and was told it's now N1500 for 3gb. Glo has cancelled the 3gb @ N1k.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
MTN has the best customer care service.

Airtel has the worst. I've even dumped my Airtel line. Instead of em to focus on the problem, they'll be asking stupid questions that has nothing to do with the issue.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by JideSM: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hi everyone i am jideSM,

I run the MTN Customercare thread here on Nairaland.

I appreciate the feedback received so far about customer service/care and i will like to introduce you all to the MTN customer care thread where you can post your complains, inquiries, suggestions and requests.

Here is the link to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread.

I look forward to receiving your complains, feedback and suggestions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Ptoocool(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzz, I guess as much

oh, Tnx dude!

u welcome,,
just sent you a mail,,
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by adedapa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Airtel is simply the WORST. They have few customers to attend to, but still not prompt. I salute MTN!!!
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Henycymama(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ptoocool:

u welcome,, just sent you a mail,,
opzzzz, unfortunately m not on sub for now
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by adeoba2008(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Glo. Everything is automated. If your phone is not supercahrged , don't even go there.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ebhohon: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Globacom
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by victor2008(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
deparagon:
[size=19pt] Even for EXAMS you for no know say na MTN i bet would've skinned dat lady alive if i was opportuned to see her, imagine after several hours of waiting they hanged up my call, i call again for like 4 times they kept on hanging up my calls, i decide to call the next day unluckily for them they responded i blasted them ehh sotehhhh d lady con de use her personal number call me beg me [/size]
BROS U NO LIE E DON HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Ginius95(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
timidapsin:
[size=14pt]Empty Hen
Foolish scammers
Ginius95 come and narrate your ordeal[/size]

Narrating What Those Bastards As Done To Me Will Have To Be Another Topic On It's Own Bro.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2016
bughead:
MTN AGENT doesn't sleep at night?
Is it possible to be Mtn pivate care agent
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Ptoocool(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Henycymama:

opzzzz, unfortunately m not on sub for now
aiit,, kindly reply wen u do,,
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Henycymama(f): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ptoocool:
aiit,, kindly reply wen u do,,
OK, no p
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by victor2008(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
to me mtn is still worst in terms of customer care
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by nwaobodoonyeka: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Which village you come from
ryd3:

Simple server is a cheat. She was apparently oblivious of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.