Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? (34846 Views)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by deiikonac(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Promotional products are valuable Branding tools used as stand-alone campaigns products or in conjunction with greater marketing/advertising strategy. These merchandise helps retool your marketing synergy and provide armful branding opportunities for your new business promotion.
The most effective ones are simple and most inexpensive , but highly attractive promotional items; Nigerians loves receiving gifts, and promotional products are essentially gifts that you give to all potential customers. As you give gift ; you are sending a message that the recipient is important to your firm and they are more inclined to your product campaigns details.
Making a Cap, t-shirt,towels,key holders, wristbands,pens, label pins with your company name and logos monogrammed or printed on them; is a great avenue to remind your customers to contact you, and it put your brand in fore front of client thoughts

call us for detail branding solution in gifts, souvenirs and merchandising. visit www.stitchesandinknigeria..com.ng 

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by danemenike: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
AIRTEL is the worst for me, very rude customer representatives.....they even hang up calls in the middle of conversation
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by babasolo(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:

If u know this NETWORK just call the name.Dear customer, there are 18 persons ahead of u to speak with the customer service representative could u pls wait 4 about 12min 4sec. Could u pls press 1 to wait but if u choose to use our self service option pls press 2..

U pressed 1...

Bros atimes that 18 people will turn to 28 people ahead of you..

Do u want our information on products and services while u wait, if yes press 1 but if no press 2.

You press 1.

Another voice:
How can i set up my e mail on my Blackberry and iphone? please help oo
Got a problem, no problem with *** Life chat you can get all u want. Kindly visit www.***online.com and u can get all u want, 24hrs a day 7 days a week..................(b4 u kw 4hrs don pass) LOL

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by MyNose: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2016
The worst is Glo because they will keep you waiting for at least 20mins or more while Mtn is the best in customer care because in less than 2mins they have responded and always make you feel you are very important to them. They have really changed, kudos to them.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2016
The best network ever is still zain network
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by lielbree: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Empty-n useless people with their useless network.

They should pay their fine!
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Chayill: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Na Glo oo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN ni ooo
Don't argue it
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by SuccessJay(m): 7:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Sexy chacha....Send Bbcmonth to 777, it was 1k for subscription b4, but dey have increased it to #1400, Dats on glo network.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Ee b lyk say na Empty-N oooo
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Lasese: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2016
I no go lie u, mtn is the worst network in 9ja as far as Obasanjo is concerns.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Adamsy57(m): 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Gracito(f): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
Just noticed that I can't subscribe to glo 3gig on my bb10
Pls who is xperiencin d xme tin
if it's 1k you recharged, it won't work. I think it's 1400
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by apholaby007(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
empty hen wnt pick until ur ba3 z 14percent
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ademusiwa1f: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=38pt]Nobody knows the phone number of any politician, they hide their phone number. There is nowhere in the world, they do that.

If someone hold public office, he is expected to release his direct number to the public.

On every website his phone most be reach.
[/size]
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Henycymama(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Ptoocool:

As in, they guy was like, 'are you f* kidding me'? He simply laughed his asss out..

BTW, you're beautiful

Lolzz, I guess as much

oh, Tnx dude!
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Oghumu1(m): 7:29am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
Its now #1,400.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by ezebest1(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2016
You can reach Airtel customer care on whatsapp (07012631111) for a prompt and more interactive attention.

Thanks
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
It stopped working Since 2months ago o.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by brilliant5(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Mtn is both best and worst to me. Cos I use just mtn
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by olerismith(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
MTN
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Molake94(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
franciskaine:
For now it's etisalat. Before now, MTN used to be the worst and Airtel the best. Today MTN has corrected itself and now the best and etisalat has replaced it as being customer unfriendly.

Am sure U re an MTN staff, or U av someone working there, We all know Etisalat is the Best. I use Both MTN and Etisalat so I know what am saying
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
And to think that I spend #2,015 every month on subscription... wow. BB users are enjoying. wink
LOL.. There is still room to port grin.. Good morning..
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by gideonvision: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
glo is the worst one u'll about 30minut and they wil not answer u
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by dacovajnr: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2016
sexychacha:
Hope you're aware that the price is now pegged @ 1400?
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thank you
You are welcome
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Oluwafatpet: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Stuntkid172:

If u know this NETWORK just call the name.Dear customer, there are 18 persons ahead of u to speak with the customer service representative could u pls wait 4 about 12min 4sec. Could u pls press 1 to wait but if u choose to use our self service option pls press 2..

U pressed 1...

Do u want our information on products and services while u wait, if yes press 1 but if no press 2.

You press 1.

Another voice:
How can i set up my e mail on my Blackberry and iphone? please help oo
Got a problem, no problem with *** Life chat you can get all u want. Kindly visit www.***online.com and u can get all u want, 24hrs a day 7 days a week..................(b4 u kw 4hrs don pass) LOL

Omo, you remember everything just As I do...........MTN na bastard, they will even add Jovago.com advert and "I called them now and u won't believe that people are jumping que......I first heard there are 2 persons ahead of me and next I heard there are 3 persons ahead of me"

MTN na die....I still prefer etisalat sha o....Airtel no just get respect for costumer they will hang up. Anytime they like

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
victor2008:
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer protection,
victor2008:
I have a complain called mtn customer care I was online for more than 30mins hearing stupid advert,likewise glo and airtel are like mtn kept me online for more than half an hour,I think etisalat tried but not good theirs wasn't up to half an hour.
Share ur experiencei believe they should employ more hands and stop keep people waiting.
Likewise there station is hell,mtn ladipo office its likely u spend half a day there,etisalat oshodi office even worst than mtn ,they leave u on sit and go for lunch for like 1hr,the lady in charge of data issue very saucy,there is no consumer protection,
victor2008:
30 mins i have been kept waiting for over 3hours straight........MTN IS THE WORST
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by donsheddy1(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
For me, they all suck.
Re: Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Molake94:

Am sure U re an MTN staff, or U av someone working there, We all know Etisalat is the Best. I use Both MTN and Etisalat so I know what am saying
Mr speak for yourself, I'm speaking from experience. Whenever one speaks the truth then it's either he works for them or has siblings and friends working for them. The question is centred on customer care responsiveness. Call 180 and u'l see how responsive MTN call care is. Yrs back, MTN was trouble dealing with but now u get quick and timely response from dem. Though they av other areas they fall short. In terms of Internet stability it's Etisalat and Airtel. Hoping you correct ur faulty assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) / The power of Lumia 520 Lens / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.