Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School (1676 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates 50th Birthday With Students (Photos) / Lady Who Has A Crush On Olamide, Begs To Hangout With Him (Pic, Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School by mailtimi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016

The Nollywood actress shared a couple of pictures on her instagram page. She captioned the above picture “Beautiful performance by my students …MAG SCHOOL OF DRAMA students. ..proud of y”all”

They were all at LTV to support Nollywood actress Fadekemi Alara who’s Movie ‘AJOJI EDA’ showed at LTV 8 today March 28

Source: http://naijalog.com/mercy-aigbe-hangout-with-students-from-her-drama-school/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School by Mrop(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
isokay
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School by cruzita(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin see as the camera reshape their head
Re: Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School by goldbim(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
All these drama schools that you'l only know the actor/actress collecting the sch fees and not the students....how many stars have they produced??I refuse to waste my time!! grin.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! / Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) / Jakie Appiah Looks Beautiful In This New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.