Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) (1674 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) by KDOniyide(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
I know many of you must have seen the 45 minutes video Tiwa Savage made in response to her husband's allegations infidelity allegations amongst others.
Well, for the benefit of those who haven't seen it, read Tiwa's response when asked if she f*rked Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid and 2face Idibia.

"I have never cheated on my husband, I have never cheated on T.J with Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid, nor 2face."

literally, what she said was that she didn't sleep with them while she was married leaving us to believe that she actually slept with them but not while she was married.

No! don't think am adding extra meaning, the interview was well rehearsed before answering each question.
Another story making the rounds is that Tee Bilz had a fling with 2baba's wife, Annie Mc caulay. I even heard it from industry friends who knew the duo back in the days. Maybe that was why 2baba decided to return the good gesture.
Finally, I'll suggest tee Bilz gets a DNA test done on 'his' son cause 2baba doesn't miss.

Written by K.D. Oniyide for Wazobia forum
Source: http://wazobiaforum.com/post/7343/tiwa-savge-hinted-sleeping-with-don-jazzy-2face-dr-sid-must-read

Re: Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) by marshalcarter: 11:12pm On May 01, 2016
Aswear op mumu pass mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) by Nayboy10(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2016
tiwa fit do am oo no bee woman she b
Re: Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) by vivvica(f): 11:19pm On May 01, 2016
2 face doesn't miss but his children are his replica so OP get a life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savge Hinted Sleeping With Don Jazzy, 2face, Dr. Sid. (must Read) by jhoesee(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2016
Dis wud b d last tym I read any news abt teebillz n tiwa

(1) (Reply)

Davido, 2face & Mr P Playing With Kids At Davido's Daughter Birthday --(video ) / Tonto Dike Teases With Photo Of Her Son / Davido Shows Off Smoking Skills [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.