Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance (36587 Views)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Krismart(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=15pt]why did she quit?

She doesn't know how to sing orrrrrr? [/size]
Who music no favour no go quit?
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Krismart(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
W
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by mathias32(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
wemmieslim:
Whatever her reason(s) is/are,i wish her the best in her future endeavors, she's got great lyrics.
one line of the lyrics pls
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by dfrost: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sometimes it's good to clear one's head and take a break. Jay-Z did it too.

She might be passing through a lot. In M.I's voice "she sef she be human being"

4 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by oluwasegun007(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
she looks sick.....In case she is I wish her good health.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Kompressor: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
She can go hang herself for all i care. Seems like no one gives a fvck.

You are just a bitter individual with a small mind

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by happney65: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pelaiye2703:
Can vividly remember M.I abaga diss on her back then.. Omo dat lyrics alone fit ruin her career...

Bros,whats the title of the track.Pleas i need to hear it.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
LET anybody not criticize her decision, am sure she has her reason but somebody should help remind her that she hasn't released the album she promised to release for we die hard fans of hers

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pelaiye2703:
Can vividly remember M.I abaga diss on her back then.. Omo dat lyrics alone fit ruin her career...
Pls what was the title of the track MI dissed her on?
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by orakao8: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
YEAH....BUT WHEN..JAYZ RETIRED...HIS FANS KEPT TELLING HIM HE TO COME BACK.... cool
dfrost:
Sometimes it's good to clear one's head and take a break. Jay-Z did it too.

She might be passing through a lot. In M.I's voice "she sef she be human being"

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by ybalogs(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please remind me of any of her songs?
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
No eva why?? embarassed embarassed High was dope

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
One of my best.She should not quit music.What she need to blow is a good promoter.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by mrerick: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
oh no my crush lipsrsealed
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Jacko01: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eva if u later come back walai i go find you slap u....
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by ambgiano(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
her songs don finish. she no see song sing again jooor.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by NEHLIVE: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Holyfield1:
Best and most talented Nigeria female rapper, ''Deaf' was a jam men

Just that most Nigerians are allergic to sensible lyrics since the street has taken over, Make she kuku relocate to America dey collabo with DEJ Loaf na in remain grin grin grin Olamide and Don Jazzy..Na the two of una kuku killie her passion for music grin grin

Gbam!
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wack outfit.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by huntax(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Eva my darling... This is not what you told me oh... I don't want to believe she came up with this on her own...

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Chanchit: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
gurunlocker:
English?
You should know its a typo, cos "you" has no meaning there.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by fulfillbill(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Maybe shes leaving rap to go and tie wrapper in a mans home, who knows...
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by sylve11: 12:56am On Mar 29, 2016
I wish you all the best Eva! cool
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by goldfish80(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Eva's performance on jimmy's jump off is still one of the classic moments of nigerian hip hop. I respect her as an mc. All the best Eva.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by mikkypel(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Equalizer:
Tomorrow you will hear that someone just uploaded a video on Instagram, crying and begging her not to quit... lol..

Please what are the requirements for changing country of origin??

You must follow the country of your choice army to a deadly war against a very deadly opposition, if you come out alive, then congrats, you are a citizen

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by tpiah01: 3:15am On Mar 29, 2016
mikkypel:

You must follow the country of your choice army to a deadly war against a very deadly opposition, if you come out alive, then congrats, you are a citizen

or check the requirements for citizenship of the country you want to apply to, and if you meet them, send your application in.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by callmelanner(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Painful she had to quit music...
Meanwhile I thought music is talent shocked
Checkout her songs like high, deaf, cheating, war coming, lights out. Dope music!
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by GENTLETEE(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
May be it has to do with her relationship.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Eme121(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmm who cares
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by londoner: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2016
talk2riel:
Best nigeria female mc

*Gimme some suger*

She was the best female rapper in Nigeria and even Africa by FAR it is sad that she is quitting.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nbote(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2016
She's one of the best lyricist and rapper naija has produced and she seemed to evolve with time. Sexy and talented in one package. I guess she probably wants to settle down away from the prying eyes of showbiz..
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by locdog(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
haaa pls don't quit Eva

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by dacovajnr: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=15pt]why did she quit?

She doesn't know how to sing orrrrrr? [/size]
Her music dey sell?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanyeri’s 42nd Birthday Party In Ilorin Kwara State / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It / Rita Dominic In Shirt Dress (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.