Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) (38043 Views)

Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Soldiers Rescue 998 Persons From Boko Haram Captivity, Clear Terrorists (Photos) / Lafiya Dole: Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Terrorists In Ladin Buta Jere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Docray: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2016
This pyxon abi python is a piece of shit. The real zombie
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by tandoe: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2016
I bet I have seen dis same pics before especially that old man
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by banio: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2016
I thought BH is a forgotten story. So they are still holding people captive
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by bingocalous(m): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Not thatvim disputing or trying to rubbish the work our gallant and patriotic solders are doing but this picture has been uploaded a thousand time, I've been seeing this particular pictures of those guys arrested since 2014, Nairaland should stop confusing us. Is not necessary you should attached a picture to your news if youre not provided one...God bless our gallant solder and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Why burn the houses?

The structures could be left intact for soldiers or IDPs to use.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by don4real18(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2016
pyxon:
Only a typical zombie will fall for this. Is it not Buhari that escalated boko Haram when he promised to make the country ungovernable.
Oga, you need a high dose of panadol+Tramadol to cure you of your wailing headache. It was Reuben Abati (media special adviser to GEJ) that falsified the statement and have even made a public apology to PMB when he was sued to court.
Always get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by luvtreasure0: 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
How wil d crisis not stop now. Wen he was d one dat started it, n now he's telling dem to Lie low cus he's on sit. Let's wait n c after he has left d seat.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by feeloscar(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
pyxon:
Only a typical zombie will fall for this. Is it not Buhari that escalated boko Haram when he promised to make the country ungovernable. Now that he and his boko haram have gotten what they wanted (no thanks to the sophisticated zombies) they cannot just stop maiming immediately so it won't look too suspicious. They act like they are actually being wiped off by the NA, Shekau posts a phoney video that he has given up the fight....Buhari, Shekau, Shettima, Buratai meet up somewhere to share kunu and no sophisticated zombie gets invited..mtchew
Stop delving into issues that concern Nigeria and concentrate on your Biafra
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by feeloscar(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
luvtreasure0:
How wil d crisis not stop now. Wen he was d one dat started it, n now he's telling dem to Lie low cus he's on sit. Let's wait n c after he has left d seat.
Wailoo, how market?
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
achodave:
This same old man again,how many time's will he be captured cheesy
he his a man wit many lifes grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by gamaliel121(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
babdap:
I am here to read wailers comment.
Me too!!
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Davozy: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ndlistic:
Troops of 155 Task Force Battalion, 21 Brigade have conducted a clearance operation aimed at clearing remnants of Boko Haram terrorists hiding in at Dipcheri, Jere and Chogolo towns.

The gallant troops cleared all the three camps successfully without any casualty on own troops. During the operations the troops came in contact with elements of the terrorists group and arrested 2 suspected Boko Haram terrorists.
The troops also recovered abandoned vehicles, motorcycles and a bicycle as well as locally made single and double barrel guns belonging to the terrorists.

Clearance operations by various units and formations in Operation Lafiya Dole are ongoing. The intent is to ensure all remaining elements of the terrorists on Nigerian soil are eliminated.

The public should please continue to provide information on all suspicious individuals to the security agencies.
Kindly disseminate this information and the attached photographs to the public through your esteemed medium.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.
Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director, Army Public Relations

http://www.newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/03/155-troops-of-task-force-battalion.html?m=1

Good news!! God bless them
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by loco4love: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
you Gad damned BONOBOs shouting god bless Niggeria. That's some poor peoples homes they just burnt down there. you Niglets have really been mindfucked. whats the name of that god of yours you are praying to and thanking as poor people are burnt out of their homes, murdered and raped, oppressed in every way by your green white green niggerian terrorist army. I curse that god of yours let your evil satani show his face for a fight. You nigged up white man's coons. This is war yeah. Damn you niglets.

155 battalion just mass murdered some civilians and burnt down their homes.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Sunnah1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
God bless NA God bless Buhari God bless Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by phys(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh God protect our Soldiers and their family
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by ALIEN2000(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
JUST COME TOTHINK OF IT, NIGERIAN WAS ASKING FOR FOREIGN HELP TO DIS-STABILIZE BOKO HARAM NOW NOBODY TOLD US BEFORE WE STARTED HELPING OURSELVES.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Let us hope they are killing the terrorist and burning their hideouts. The pictures I see looks like a well organised settlement of the nomadic Fulani man. The boy and old man in that picture may also have been victims of the terrorist and they are trying to hide or protect themselves.

These BOKO HARAM people are very intelligent and will not live in an open field like this one shown in the picture. They will have more arms , people and ammunition in their disposition not locally made guns that are used to hunt antelopes.

We can never tell. Only God knows the truth.
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
these people are jus burning villages and arresting locals in the name of terrorist only God knws whats truly goin on
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by pinkcita: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
Re: Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) by pinkcita: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
pyxon:

If you had my IQ....your whole village would have raised money for you to travel to UK like a slave you are....but obviously if they do that for you, with your level of intelligence, you will end up washing corpses like your brothers over there
Sorry brother am in the USA and even your whole state can't even pay just my water bills only...and anytime you pray ask God at least to make you come to US or UK to wash even corpses because there. Hourly pay is more than your family income for the whole year...quote me and commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu / Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. / Bello Gidan-hamma, His Wives, Mother, Stepmother Die In Mecca Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.