Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. (1403 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
I rooted my infinix hot note pro, ever since I rooted it I can't browse with my airtel sim card. What should I do please?
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Sunky87: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why don't you try another network to be sure of where the problem is from.. ...
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunky87:
Why don't you try another network to be sure of where the problem is from.. ...
I inserted mtn, I browsed with it but can't make call or send text messages
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by kolexepana: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lmao!!! Infinix phones and their stunt grin
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
kolexepana:
Lmao!!! Infinix phones and their stunt grin
Guy u no fit help me?
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by kolexepana: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Guy u no fit help me?
I'm sorry, i have no solution.
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
My village people don get hand for the phone oo
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by daphid25(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
My village people don get hand for the phone oo
Why you sef buy infinix
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Mafia4life(m): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2016
You may be having invalid IMEI. Check your imei by dialing *#06#
It is not caused by the Rooting you did.
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Mafia4life:
You may be having invalid IMEI. Check your imei by dialing *#06#

It is not caused by the Rooting you did.
It's true, what should I do then please?
Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by udemzyudex(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
It's true, what should I do then please?

I. Knew it was an invalid imie...

Download mtk engineering tool or collect it from someone..

Open the back of your phone and copy down the two imie numbers..

Open the app, click on mtk settings, swipe left to CONNECTIVITY, click on cds information, then radio information..

You will see phone 1 which is sim 1 and phone 2 which is sim 2.

So start with sim1 ... Open it and click on the AT+ then leave a space and type EGMR=1,7,"type your imie number"

Make sure you put the quotation mark..

Then click on send At command.

Go back to sim 2

AT+ (leave a space here) EGMR=1,10,"type your sim 2 imie"

Click send at command..

Exit the app, go to your settings and click on aeroplane mode, leave it for like 5 seconds then remove it...

Dial *#06# to check ur imie

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It. by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2016
udemzyudex:

I. Knew it was an invalid imie...

Download mtk engineering tool or collect it from someone..

Open the back of your phone and copy down the two imie numbers..

Open the app, click on mtk settings, swipe left to CONNECTIVITY, click on cds information, then radio information..

You will see phone 1 which is sim 1 and phone 2 which is sim 2.

So start with sim1 ... Open it and click on the AT+ then leave a space and type EGMR=1,7,"type your imie number"

Make sure you put the quotation mark..

Then click on send At command.

Go back to sim 2

AT+ (leave a space here) EGMR=1,10,"type your sim 2 imie"

Click send at command..

Exit the app, go to your settings and click on aeroplane mode, leave it for like 5 seconds then remove it...

Dial *#06# to check ur imie
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Phone I Should Buy Below 30k / I Need The Correct Glo Apn Settings,asap! / Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.