Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security (21798 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / APC Declares Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, Threat To National Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 29, 2016
APC has really got to learn how to live with opposing views. Dissidents and nonconformists are an integral part of the society. Besides, many of its chieftains said worse things during Jonathan's reign. From being called a kindergarten president to threat of forming a parallel government and a host of other inane statements. Yet, no one tried to muzzle their voices. Although Fayose sometimes goes overboard, there are absolute truths in many of his statements. Fayose constitutes no potent threat to the peace of the nation, instead, attention should be focused on the rampaging herdsmen, the poverty in the land (which can bring out the beast in men) and other problems ailing this nation.

10 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2016
Serious question: Can we be sure that it is not treacherous or at the very least unconstitutional for a governor of a state of the Federal Republic to be making frequent libellous or negative comments about the person of the commander -in - chief of the Federal Republic?
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Pidggin(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Ironically, a Yoruba man is the one dealing with Oyegun, Tinubu, OBJ and Co, nemesis is real grin

7 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lielbree: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
We are still in a democratic setting where freedom of speech is guaranteed.

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Akinz0126(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Attention!!! Pls peeps don't listen to that fraudster advertising the latest Mtn bonanza its a wack,fake and a fraudulent act.Honestly I never expected this scammers to be found on nairaland only to load to the fake web,after forwarding my pin as instructed the next thing I heard was....I should expect my #8000 bonus less than 3hrs its was then I realised av been scammed 400 just like.After which I called Mtn customer care and I was told their was no such thing as load 400 to get 8000.pls Mod do the needful and save others from been scammed just like me.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lielbree: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
Serious question: Can we be sure that it is not treacherous or at the very least unconstitutional for a governor of a state of the Federal Republic to be making frequent libellous or negative comments about the person of the commander -in - chief of the Federal Republic?

What of those who spoke even worse things about GEJ most of which were lies by the way...?

10 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by misscall247: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
APC is a joke

5 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Pascal181: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Fulani herdsmen and boko haram are not threat to national but a sitting governor. The whole world and international community is watching.

8 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by nsedet: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Zoombies again this early morning. Don't tell me you idioit are afraid of fayose?
honeywealth75:
I just weep for ekiti people, this man is taking them backward. Fayose your days are numbered.

5 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Leke001: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
I just weep for ekiti people, this man is taking them backward. Fayose your days are numbered.

weep for yourself my friend;are d people of Ekiti complaining?...for Gods sake dis APC did and said worst things to PDP.There must be a vibrant opposition if we want to strengthen dis democracy.

6 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by amacastel: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2016
Na wa ooo APC is playing ruling and opposition party@ d same time.maybe dts d effect of playing opposition for a long time and they r yet to realize that opposition don't talk but perform. "Change is for agbero and conductor quote PEJ"alas she is danm right but took it as 1 of her words today is cclear. Association of professional crooks. APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
lordcornel:
could My BIBLE be
against APC
Just read this, I was shocked when I
saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
MY SON FEAR THE KING AND MINGLE NOT WITH THEM THAT SAY
"CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY,
COMES QUICK......

Thou shall not add or remove words in the bible..

You are paused.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by SleekAboki: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2016
blackpanda:
I think most of the people here are quite dull. Criticizing opposition is one thing, but undermining security agencies is both uncalled for and unjustifiable. The same security institutions he will cry to come save him shld chaos happen in his state.
APC set the precedent.

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2016
lordcornel:
could My BIBLE be
against APC
saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
COMES QUICK......

You are pained.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lielbree: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
lordcornel:
could My BIBLE be
against APC
saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
COMES QUICK......

I love the bible ooo, lol
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by tolexy007(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
weep for ya self......

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lielbree: 7:55am On Mar 29, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

You are pained.

It is there in the Bible o. I just read it

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by austin2all: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
This is an open secrete.

He needs to be kept busy with either court case or EFCC
Really an open secret, so you people want to strip him of immunity?
Una no reach.
Apc should learn how to give room for criticism and opposition. They can't always want to muscle everyone. This is democracy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by christinie(f): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
APC members are so childish and hypocritical.

What did we do to deserve this punishment called APC?

They are lamenting because they can't stop Fayose through:

1. Impeachment: All the House of Assembly members are with him and rejected Buhari's $1m bribe to get him impeached.

2. He is being covered by immunity so they can't charge him for existing and non-existing offences as they did to Metuh and many others in order to silence them.

3. Unlike Tinubu who can't talk to Buhari directly but rather chose to vent his anger on Kachikwu, Fayose is fearless and tells the truth at all times.

APC you can't silence all opposition. You abused GEJ's personality and his Government daily during the immediate past administration. In fact, you are still acting as opposition to GEJ as no day passes without you blaming him.

Grow up and quit acting like a little child deprived of his candy.

Deceptive party with 1 million failed electoral promises.

4 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by onionsbeans12: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
When Soyinka, after taken N82M from Amaechi, Rivers money and turned round and used it against GEJ and his wife, he was not National and International risk to Nigerians, when El Rifai, Amaechi and some Northern governors were talking all rubbish against GEJ, they were not considered national threat. These zombies and lying liers will not change.

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by neocortex: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:

Which state are you from ?
Common sense is really not common.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by AreaFada2: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
tolexy007:

weep for ya self......

I tire o.
He's not weeping for Nigeria where even generators now queue up at petrol stations. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lomprico(m): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
And aregbeshola is taking osun people forward! undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by jcross19: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
This is an open secrete.

He needs to be kept busy with either court case or EFCC
can you see then are we running democracy or keitocracy? What kind of government do we now have if that is the case then citizen will be a slave because no one will be able to checkmate them. Bros this is not good for democracy.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by HRich(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
This is just the begining, una never even start the cry,

By the time Ayo Finishes with you people,

Una go know who Fayose is.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Azeebi(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
What goes round, comes round. Reaping what they planted.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by austin2all: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=20pt]APC IS A THREAT TO NIGERIA'S UNITY AND PROGRESS[/size]

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by tobiasbeecher: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
Weep for yourself because I'm sure your life circumstances is not better than that of Ekiti people

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Kay25(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
The real threats they are hiding from,fulani herdsman who r threats apc is not condemn them but the man who exposes their cluelessness is the one who is a threat.for how long will apc stop campaigning for the power in their hand and learn to do something good for those who voted them in.

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by austin2all: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=15pt]APC IS A THREAT TO NIGERIA'S UNITY AND PROGRESS[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal / “I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b / Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.