Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security (21799 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / APC Declares Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, Threat To National Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by josefeneche: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
Serious question: Can we be sure that it is not treacherous or at the very least unconstitutional for a governor of a state of the Federal Republic to be making frequent libellous or negative comments about the person of the commander -in - chief of the Federal Republic?
No, it is not! Unconstitutional? that's you taking the whole matter to a whole other level where it doesn't even need to go.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by EffiongPBassey(f): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
So the APC has a tong in their flesh (fayose)that is a pity. fayose as broken the slogan which says 'if you cant beat them,you join them' One man putting a party(APC) to ransom. waooo!!!!!!! fearless fayose, you are the man.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by josefeneche: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimic:

I said very ill and I was specific of governors not just any person in the opposition, moreover, most of the bashing of GEJ's regime was from the opposition spokesman. So, except fayose is now a spokesperson for the opposition and no more a governor.
Aregbesola, Amaechi, Oshiomhole & even Shettima all said a lot during the last administration. We don't need to act like we don't know about it.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by abimic(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mboi2:

Do u think Nigerians have this loss of memory to forget so quickly Lai Mohamed and his bunch of lies, a man who does not know what information ministry entails, do u even listen to news or read newspapers. Please this matter is not for children, go and read ur book.
You misappropriated my points, of course, fayose does deserve his say just as tinubu, unfortunately, tinubu was tongue lashed, very unfair!
Truth must be told, fayose shouldn't throw caution into the air in a bid to satisfy God knows what, nevertheless, it affects not the presence of mind of the amiable president, hence, no response at every attempt. Fayose is too raw, dirty and that way wasn't to me what paved way for APC holding sway at the federal level. He needs to go learn from Lai and the other APC governors then, how to run opposition business.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by sleepingTROUBLE: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
SirJeffry:
Hehehe. Fayose has finally succeeded in frustrating these guys.grin

Now that's a real lion there, not the "cat-forming" lion of ubi-umuanumanu Amaechi.grin
Nwanne, dont kill me with laughter. You have really made my day.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by successbuchi32(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Old news, He has responed ready todays news.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Mboi2: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
abimic:

You misappropriated my points, of course, fayose does deserve his say just as tinubu, unfortunately, tinubu was tongue lashed, very unfair!
Truth must be told, fayose shouldn't throw caution into the air in a bid to satisfy God knows what, nevertheless, it affects not the presence of mind of the amiable president, hence, no response at every attempt. Fayose is too raw, dirty and that way wasn't to me what paved way for APC holding sway at the federal level. He needs to go learn from Lai and the other APC governors then, how to run opposition business.
I disagree with you totally. The reason why I asked if u listen to news is because APC said worse things to GEJ when he was the President. Fayose never called Buhari names but APC called GEJ names, they insulted him openly in the name of freedom of speech. Now Fayose is an organised opposition who has not insulted Buhari. He only tells APC govt openly their mischievous act. Please tell me one insult Fayose has given Buhari then I'll agree with u.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by abimic(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mboi2:

I disagree with you totally. The reason why I asked if u listen to news is because APC said worse things to GEJ when he was the President. Fayose never called Buhari names but APC called GEJ names, they insulted him openly in the name of freedom of speech. Now Fayose is an organised opposition who has not insulted Buhari. He only tells APC govt openly their mischievous act. Please tell me one insult Fayose has given Buhari then I'll agree with u.
I can vividly remind u one said by Lai Mohammed of having likened GEJ to a kindergarten pupil, on the other hand, fayose's height of being too motor mouthed was when PDP were in power and not now. He's not said anything that pisses me off now, but my bitterness towards him was when he likened a death wish to the biggest opposition presidential candidate in the country to that of former presidents who had their reigns cut short due to premature death in whichever guise. What could be more than that again?
He was only fortunate to have being a sitting governor. .. A case would have being cooked on his head,dokpesi Is a living testimony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Extend 'private Visit' To London For Health Reasons / President Buhari lands in Nigeria / FG Increases The Freight Rate For Petroleum Products By 25%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.