Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security (21797 Views)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / APC Declares Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, Threat To National Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by HRich(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
I just weep for ekiti people, this man is taking them backward. Fayose your days are numbered.
Oga you don't know what to Weep fore.

Go and brush your mouth.

Then start weeping for yourself and APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Abeymills(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Shame on apc shame on d dullarddiho president n biggest shame on all zombie United oh wat a country called Nigeria
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by royalfamily(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2016
They should just let him be @least they ain't righteous too .....imagine the current state of our electricity, this is wat happen wen a lawyer is handling an enginer. #invoiceofbrymo##
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
I just weep for ekiti people, this man is taking them backward. Fayose your days are numbered.

The people you're weeping for are happy... Why are you bitter sir?

grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Abeymills(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2016
God bless u greatly 4 dis fact u just dropped here zombies will hate dis fact n truth u haVve just said u are already in the light
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Ayo fayose be giving Buhari headache.....
I hope dey don't silence him 4 good
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by wiseoneking: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:
But still far better than Osun.

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by olajizz01(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=SleekAboki post=44200938]Fayose the only sophisticated omo Odua that speaks truth to Tinubu's fulani master. Fayose, oko buhari.

All the gods, mobs and sophisticated people of south west are with Fayose and not even Efcc and Dss can intimidate the rising power house of south west political Fayose. [/quote ]The relevance of Fayose is only in Ekiti,who is Fayose outside Ekiti in southwest,time is coming the dude will be prostrating here and there,he is running his mouth like faulty tap becos of immunity and its gradually getting to an end.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by royalfamily(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:

And where is ur Apc leader s takinh us too ,from #70 bag of pure water to 150, from 50% level of unemployment to 85% ,from #150 per dollar to 320..or should we talk about the endless wasted time in the filling station. Or the level of electricity. ...Is that one not a good reason for u n ur people not weep...mofos like u i pity ur emptiness.

#invoiceofbrymo##

3 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank God we still have people like fayose and wike to give this lope head Apc people nightmares. Him neva start dey don dey complain. Wait abeg mak I go dance shokiti bobo

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by FrancisIgya: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Once upon a time, a commissioner in Benue said, 'over my dead body that Ortom become governor of Benue state.' True to his words, the man died when Ortom was declared winner. Fayose,death wishes could sweep you before your percieved enemy.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by imamabi(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
Because he is exposing their lies abi

Fayose is not saying the truth either
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by shiimah: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
If U jam me, u jam rock... If I jam U, U re in trouble... Peter Ayodele Fayose keeping true to his words.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by klax(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
So Fayose is a threat to National Security APC pls I beg you just stop talking nothing else to proof I said it and I'm repeating it all you Mr APC you have blew the God given opportunity you have and it's final so pls just shut up ok.

2 Likes

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Cubeet2: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Thou shall not add or remove words in the bible..
You are pained.
My son, fear the LORD and the king; Do not associate with those who are given to change,
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by tommykiwi(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
APC una own threat na him worst pass. Make una good arrange una self first because U guys r Scam.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by bloodykiller: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:
This is an open secrete.

He needs to be kept busy with either court case or EFCC
oya spell for me

I-M-M-U-N-I-T-Y

After that keep calm and smoke weed cool
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Spybradd: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2016
psucc:
But silencing all the opposition is not golden. APC, being a product of freedom of speech, should take a cue from GEJ
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Spybradd: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2016
honeywealth75:

thrash

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Teespice(f): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2016
fear is the only reason why fayose is talking. just so as to gather the sympathy of the masses.

if anything should happen to fayose tomorrow, people will say it is because of all he has said about the government.

he also knows that once he leaves office, he will be picked up by both efcc and DSS. which is why he doing all he can as to garner public sympathy.

this is simple logic.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by lordcornel(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Thou shall not add or remove words in the bible..

You are pained.

Mallam do u v a bible?if u do then you will know I didn't add or remove any word.. Gracias
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Godsonkemz(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
The scam govt regards Fayose as a threat because he always exposes their nyash.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Guyman02: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2016
So Fayose is a threat to the Agatu people of Benue State.
Fayose is the threat rampaging across many states killing and burning down whole communities while claiming to be herdsmen.
APC kontinu!
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by macaranta(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Aegon:
Zombies be like. Fayose is a threat to national security.
1 Did fayose threaten to make Country ungovernable?

2 Did Fayose threaten to soak the dogs and baboons in blood?

3 Did Fayose threaten to form a parallel government if he's not declared winner

4 Did Fayose propose to create special highways for Fulani herdsmen across other people's lands while ignoring the mayhem they cause all over Nigeria? What justice is given to the slain?

5 Did Fayose say " an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North"?

6 Is there any National Security threat worse than rubbishing the Judiciary?
How many court verdicts against the federal government has been obeyed?

I could go on and on
Until we purge ourselves of hypocrisy we will continue to wobble in temerity.

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Guyman02: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Teespice:
fear is the only reason why fayose is talking. just so as to gather the sympathy of the masses.

if anything should happen to fayose tomorrow, people will say it is because of all he has said about the government.

he also knows that once he leaves office, he will be picked up by both efcc and DSS. which is why he doing all he can as to garner public sympathy.

this is simple logic.
Read the rubbish you wrote up there again as a simpleton and see what your life is turning into. You are going out of your mind, thats not logical reasoning my dear.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Ayoemrys(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2016
acenazt:
That man mouth dey like ekiti people nyash. Him dey talk anyhow just as him people sabi shit anyhow.
you re a disgrace to humanity
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by George2016(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Dear APC brothers,

Please don`t fight PDP via PHC and Ekiti.

Fight power sector, economic sector, unemployment, Security to people you promise to secure and etc.

Please we need a better Nigeria.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by AmAlbert(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Na wao, see as him you turn better headache give a whole government

I read that Proverbs 24:21, meen that passage na bam, truly the Bible is a library of knowledge

#ProudlyJwit

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Xavierjohn: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
You always speak the truth sir. The evils can't over shallow you keep the fire burning.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Burry the Truth, it shall resurrect after the 'third' day. "B'iro ba nlo l'ogun odun, ojo kan l'ooto o ba" meaning if falsehood persist for 20 years, Truth will overcome it in a single day. APC needs to denounce its evil ways for the sake of innocent Nigerians.
Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by Mboi2: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
APC, party of fools, cowards, Zombies. Do they even know what "threat to national security" means. They keep implicating Buhari, exposing his failures and reminding Nigerians of strong statements he made in d past.
Fayose is with God and one with God fears no man. APC failed to know that trying to silence the opposition openly as they are doing makes the opposition stronger. They keep shooting themselves on their legs while trying to shoot opposition. Now even children are asking their Daddy and aunty in school when APC people will go so that they will start drinking caprisone as they use to drink before.

1 Like

Re: APC Declares Fayose Threat To National Security by mannycrown: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Its amazing how 99% of comments in response to the OP is in favour of Fayose and PDP (if you like). But during the 2015 elections campaign, majority of these comments were in favour of APC change. So I have no iota of doubt that its the same blind change addicts that are now betraying their god Buhari.
Nigerians. Always love to learn the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas / INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue / Reps Invite Jonathan Over Malabu Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.