Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) (28202 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Nigeria Institutions With Best Strikers(lols) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Acermoon(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
We don't have SUG in ABU.... We have SRC which is highly influenced by the school authority....
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by alabi484(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Olabisi onabanjo university. ..all the way... Sug can't dare to mess up or they'll be messed up
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Eleniyan15: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
GREATEST LASUITE OOOOO
INDOMITABLE LASUITE OOO

ARTICULATE LASUITE OOOOOO
EVER REASONABLE LASUITE OOOO

YOU DON'T MESS WITH LAGOSS STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT UNION

if you mentioning oau,and other uni your on your own JUST COME WITNESS LASU ALUTA SPIRIT THE YOU WILL KNW....khaki no be leather

#ALUTACONTIUA
EVERY STRUGGLE IN LASU WAS A HIT BACK 2 BACK
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by fashoo2010(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
OSU (OOU) SUG na baba... Aluta OSU yaato jor...ask Ibikunle Amosun... Follow by OAU,
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by joeshed(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
IMSU SUG President dey try oooo, but his other Exco members are nothing to write home about,they are too cash conscious, but the presido has distinguished himself.. #LEGACY
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by rebirthiix: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
OAU.....simple!

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Efisko1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Greatest BLAZERSSSSSS
Greatest BLAZERSSSSSS

I HAIL MY PRESENT SUG PRESIDO
Comrade ODU EMMANUEL ODU

Just carrying every one alone.

CRUTECH STUDENTS QUOTE. grin
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Commandoabdul(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Usman danfodio University SUG too useless...
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by bigsmoke2(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
smada13:

Then you have not heard of LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY...... fight to finish ni.....ask fashola and tinubu....even Ghana, Togo and Benin republic do feel it
that was back in day when men ran things. Those days when SUG will block lagos badagry expess with tanker all in the spirit of aluta . now na small pikin dey gain admission spirit of aluta don die for LASU
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin
Hope Ibadan boys won't crucify me for saying

The polytechnic, Ibadan. cheesy cheesy
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Dekingmoses(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
jaykaylegend:
guy pls ive got some questions to ask you bout d school..
FORWARD UR QUESTION TO Moses.Olumuyiwa@aetinigeria.com
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Olasuposaheed(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Federal Cooperative College Ibadan SUG
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by donj84: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
carbonmonoxide:
Guys the purpose of this thread is for tertiary and prospective tertiary institution students to know the best, most functioning, the most efficient and the most effective student's union government (SUG) across all the tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges of education etc).in Nigeria..

I can vouch for the SUGs of olabisi onabanjo university ogun state and federal poly, bida, niger state...

so people, let's see your views...

FUTMinna own na error..na small small children full there wey nor know wetin power be...in short we nor get Government for the SUG again..the university authorities removed it, its now STUDENT UNION
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Olakunle007(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
There's hardly a semester oau won't extend its calendar... Know why? The fire of aluta burning in the school. All those saying LASU, OSU etc don't really know what OAU' SU is up to. LASU and the rest only appear probably when there's increase in their fee but for oau, if light off, poor water facility, etc, the union never made mistake of keeping quiet.

Wait oh, oau still have union?
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Eleniyan15: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
bigsmoke2:

that was back in day when men ran things. Those days when SUG will block lagos badagry expess with tanker all in the spirit of aluta . now na small pikin dey gain admission spirit of aluta don die for LASU

wtf

all ta still dey shele ooo
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ezelos(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
ademoladeji:
Presently, no Nigerian University has any vibrant SUG.

These days, Nigerian Universities are full of Butties and Bolos

. If you like argue till tomorrow, OAU SUG remains the most vibrant.

2 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Studs: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Unical!!
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by donsammy7(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Auchi polytechnic, Auchi
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ademoladeji(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
ezelos:
. If you like argue till tomorrow, OAU SUG remains the most vibrant.

Which of the OAU's union are you talking about?

Don't tell me the one Prof Wale Omole allegedly murdered or the one of the Bukinas...

OAU unionism died in 2003! Take it or leave it!
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ducramsey99(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abia state university.....ABSU
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
ademoladeji:

Which of the OAU's union are you talking about?

Don't tell me the one Prof Wale Omole allegedly murdered or the one of the Bukinas...

OAU unionism died in 2003! Take it or leave it!
And what you don't know is that the Union became stronger after Afrika's death in July 10, 1999.

I don't know where u get your 2003 from, however, the union happened to prove its vibrancy after 2003. Remember, Akinola Saburi who was the president of the union went to testify against oyinlola in the court after it was reported that he recorded a total vote of over 30,000 in Ife campus.

After 2003, many struggles have been done. Increment in school fees has been fought against. There had been protest against poor learning condition. There had been agitation against mass failure of students (Tsunami). There had been protest against unfavourable government policies.

Great Ife Union is more than just an association, we are always scientific in our doings.

2 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ademoladeji(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

And what you don't know is that the Union became stronger after Afrika's death in July 10, 1999.

I don't know where u get your 2003 from, however, the union happened to prove its vibrancy after 2003. Remember, Akinola Saburi who was the president of the union went to testify against oyinlola in the court after it was reported that he recorded a total vote of over 30,000 in Ife campus.

After 2003, many struggles have been done. Increment in school fees has been fought against. There had been protest against poor learning condition. There had been agitation against mass failure of students (Tsunami). There had been protest against unfavourable government policies.

Great Ife Union is more than just an association, we are always scientific in our doings.

I hear you... Dnt wanna go into debate with you.

All I know is that Awoversity Union died after the 2003 regime
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Kunlexic(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Do u know aluta Ife yatoi siti Lasu...
I knw aluta Ife yato siti Lasu

Do u knw aluta Ife yato sito Osu
I knw aluta Ife yato siti Osu

Of the greateeeeeeeeest Ife....Great
Of the greateeeeeeeeest pawon
Of the greateeeeeeeeest siwon
Of the greateeeeeeeeest gbogbo,gbagba,gbigbi.

Oau has the most vibrant SU and dis SU dnt carry their action only within the campus,throughout the nation,na Ifesug

After OAU,I can give the nest to Unilag.
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by lanre147(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2016
sketcherJ:
Oau now..lautech owns d previous..oau will get this positive one.. Great ife! Aluta against all oppression! But we need to be gentle with it sha cool
Bros u Bleep up ooo...y u mention lautech na...ever since i.d aluta and actor nobody else solace na suegbe
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by IJMBE(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
If you know anyone seeking admission... share this with them https://ijmbnigeriablog./ they don't need jamb...
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by MzMay(f): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
unilorin too dey try atleast them get S.U. remaining only G..
try wetin,our SUG no try at all
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by WizJesus007(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
For me na Unijos...bet if anybody mention ATBU...I pray make him prick go strike for as long as PMB's time
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by apholaby007(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2016
dicefrost:

AAU doesn't have SUG. The last president was Itote Damisa. After that SUG died.
Pls do u knw whr I cn finde itote damisa??z contact or anytyn even fb ID ot anytyn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu / Ifeoluwa Olofin: NBA First Female Governor General Emerges, Stirs Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.