Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) (28196 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Nigeria Institutions With Best Strikers(lols) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by carbonmonoxide: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guys the purpose of this thread is for tertiary and prospective tertiary institution students to know the best, most functioning, the most efficient and the most effective student's union government (SUG) across all the tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges of education etc).in Nigeria..

I can vouch for the SUGs of olabisi onabanjo university ogun state and federal poly, bida, niger state...

so people, let's see your views...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
nasarawa state university own na embarassment to all sugs.. FTC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by acenazt: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
ABU own useless

13 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by xender(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2016
If anybody mention AAU I will search for you and slap you. angry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=28pt]weytin naa?[/size] undecided
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
My Alma Mata....
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by U235weapongrade: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Lemme pack my keke maruwa hia
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Samexdx(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Kogi state university... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
undecided undecidedtwas bout yahoo boys now its SUG?! !

Someone else should open a thread bout school with highest nunber of campus oloshos cry

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by drseunzy(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
It's OAU now.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by datguru: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Unique uniport

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ademoladeji(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Presently, no Nigerian University has any vibrant SUG.

These days, Nigerian Universities are full of Butties and Bolos

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by TaiKuun(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
carbonmonoxide:
Guys the purpose of this thread is for tertiary and prospective tertiary institution students to know the best, most functioning, the most efficient and the most effective student's union government (SUG) across all the tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics, colleges of education etc).in Nigeria..

I can vouch for the SUGs of olabisi onabanjo university ogun state and federal poly, bida, niger state...

so people, let's see your views...

what's all these boring threads making front page?
Lalastic#Lala??
If I knew where you are right now, I would have came over there just to slap your head into oblivion.

go on and ban me

3 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Luxxycool(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
OAU

17 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by sketcherJ(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Oau now..lautech owns d previous..oau will get this positive one.. Great ife! Aluta against all oppression! But we need to be gentle with it sha cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Op

6 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by williamsec(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
AIFPU's..(akanu ibiam federal poly unwana) shuld be among the first 5 ooooo

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Na OOU

7 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
xender:
If anybody mention AAU I will search for you and slap you. angry

Hahaha... Nobody will even dare mention that school, because the SUG there is practically in limbo..

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by baba11(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Lasu....

13 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by BE811APP: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Tired of this kind treads... angry

What will u do with the universities with the hottest chicks,yahoo boys,runz girls,best hostels,handsome guys et al?

2 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by obiorathesubtle: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
iswear! angry anybody wey mention NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY(NDU) go chop slap this morning..

It's not even SUG in NDU, it's just SU, students don't have a voice, we're literally pawns under school authorities.. Anything the school, and the wretched VC says goes without question.... And to think we pay dues is even more annoying.. Worst of all..they increased SUG dues from 300 to 500 angry .. For nothing!!!!

Nobody in NDU is aluta conscious..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by agbangam: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Unionism don die untimely death in our institution tongue Small boys wey dey think of our to loot na dem full SUG in our institution. Make I go blow catarrh jare
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by blezzymoore: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
I can vouch for the SUG of Buhari brainless university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by damkeno: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Kwarapoly SUG is d worst I av eva seen. Mapoly still sure
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by oldfaze: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo

1 Like

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by DEIFIED(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
If i hear anybody mention ambrose alli university here ehnnn.

Anyway, its my birthday.

9 Likes

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by SirElaw(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
OAU's SUG was unmatchable and unbeatable.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Nairaland
Re: Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) by Woundedscar(m): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
nobody shud dare type ksu hia if not......strong craze z hovering around ur destiny.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICAN Issues Accreditation Certificates To 24 Universities, 14 Polytechnics / UNIBEN JUPEB Aspirants 2016/2017 Let's Meet Here / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.