Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (55642 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by OlaDapxon(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Virgin my behind. if them don popular small finish,.na to dey tell us krap. yanma yanma
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Benbisco(f): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
onyee25:
who is she

I wonder.

Dazzle?
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Gaskia: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
I wish I have heard of her before.
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by laviecontinue: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
E N D T I M E N O S E grin grin grin grin
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by roskojo: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
She's not attractive to me. But she knew terrorist likes to eat POISON.

Attention seeker
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Afrok(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2016
richidinho:
Even in 2005, she was never a virgin
please tell me more... cheesy

Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Very difficult to answer, she is in the best position to answer such question
B3sty:
Is she still a Virgin?
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by rhocephil(f): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2016
newsarena:
Singer/Entrepreneur Adokiye who just shot a video for her latest hit "GLORY", dazzles in new photo shoot to mark her birthday today 29th March 2016. See photos below....

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/singer-adokiye-dazzles-in-new-photos.html

Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by richidinho(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Afrok:
please tell me more... cheesy

i think in 2004 i...i..i.i ______her
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Last pix finest though grin
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Ikem11(m): 10:54am On Mar 29, 2016
She offered her vaginity to Boko Haram for xchange of chibok gals in 2014
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by SAEJO: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2016
What is this? who is this lying masquerade? lalasticlala, mynd44 please take this shit off the fp.
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Peacefulgold(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin come concern her virginity concern boko haram....abi I no c well.....
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by cruxty(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
I need to test to see and knw if she rily be virgin

1 Like

Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by oriakuna: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
That is not her real face oooohh
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Is there any advantage of covering God's beauty with fake white men's beauty?
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by zcee: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Who b D's nw sad
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by linearity: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2016
I always tell Ladies!

Please, Don't die a virgin; Boko Harams are waiting for you, to complete their 72 virgins reward.

The recent onslaught by the Nigerian Army have made the situation worst, as there is acute shortage of virgins to even go around once, consider yourself warned.smiley
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Ada9103(f): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Wow Ke!!!!! And no full pichure huh?
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
onyee25:
who is she
One ugly wannabe I think
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by chival1960(f): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Samexcell121:
Who b dix old woman, hide ur rat face
Chai have mercy na grin
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Krismart:
Tanks to makeup. She resemble Sagna.

Abi mustapha

1 Like

Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Drsheddy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
petux:
who the virginity don help??

Nobody sad
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Mosb(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who Is she
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by skywalker495(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fugly embarassed
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Uhm, Am Tryna find the Definition of ''Dazzle''... If the Photos am seeing means Dazzle, then i'll stop ''Searching for word definitions in ma Dictionary''....

WTF is ''She offered her Virginity to Boko Haram''... That's as silly as Knees... As if ''Virginity'' is a sweet thing to Offer... If the Boko Boys Slam her with their Uncut-Waist-Pipes, Hmmmm.....
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
I nor even understand the topic,
Anyway I just came back from exile.
Thanks to nl mod.
They are quick to ban person
But see the kin rubbish wey they put for fp.
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Shey she still dey claim virgin or she Don finally come to her senses
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by HrmOlolade(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Even with all the makeup she's is still ugly btw is she a Transgender because na man ah dey see so angry
Re: Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos by roxanne3(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.