Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Help Me: Who Is The Father Of The Baby? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help Me: Who Is The Father Of The Baby? (789 Views)

"Achebe Is A Celebrated Writer, Not The Father Of African Literature", Says Wole / Chinua Achebe Is The Father Of Modern African Literature- click LIKE to honor / My Husband Thinks He Is The Father Of My Three Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me: Who Is The Father Of The Baby? by Charley3: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2009
If a man makes love to his girl today, and he caught her making love with another man in two hours later, if that same girl finally gets pregnant, WHO IS THE FATHER OF THE BABY?
Re: Help Me: Who Is The Father Of The Baby? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2009
hope this is not your real story?

anyway, DNA is the way to go.
Re: Help Me: Who Is The Father Of The Baby? by kay9(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2009
@post:
Wrong posting; try the Family or Romance section. I'm sure they be more than happy to work out that tangle for you.

(1) (Reply)

Love From A Distance: An Article I Submitted For The British Council Competition / Your Best Book Author / Do You Know You Can Be Successfully Self-employed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.