Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos (4509 Views)

I Am Disappointed In Most Muslims ,especially The Educated Ones / Nigerians, Especially The Yorubas Must Open Eye To The Hausa/fulani Enslavement. / Buhari Loves Nigerians, Especially The Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Grow some sense in your brain if you have a brain before a year you get a fair but noticeable diff
even when the topic was somehow meant to incite vulgar response
i chose to look the other way because the op was reasonable
MIPNIG:

Beef... It is in the gene

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hagmond:
Ofcourse,If we had a southern nigeria republic all will be well but not too well,we are not even sane we fight ourselves like rabid dogs
the problem with nigeria and the black race is what were our forefathers doing when the rest of the world was developing because if we were all this colonisation and almagamation wont have occured
any right thinking negro should put their shoulder to the wheel

Southern Nigeria is existentially impossible. Yoruba will spoil it with envy! The problem with Nigeria today is yoruba envy of Igbo...that's it! Whites, colonial masters have said this many times that...THE IGBOS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE! Other tribes in Nigeria have acknowledged the superiority of the Igbos except one that knows deep in their heart that Igbos are superior but out of envy continue to scuttle Igbo progress which indirectly is affecting the progress of Nigeria.

Dr. Thomas Sowell, an American philosopher in his book acknowledged highly gifted races in the world...he mentioned Jews, Germans, Japanese and Igbos. These races as observed even without formal education have innate gift and potential to build and manufacture things. Doesn't mean they are intelligent than others...no, simply means they have something extra.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bros i dont want to have any of this
all this rhetorics of yoruba jealousy is stale take a cue from the op
and like i said i dont support southern nigeria republic
ciao
new2020:

Southern Nigeria is existentially impossible. Yoruba will spoil it with envy! The problem with Nigeria today is yoruba envy of Igbo...that's it! Whites, colonial masters have said this many times that...THE IGBOS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE! Other tribes in Nigeria have acknowledged the superiority of the Igbos except one that knows deep in their heart that Igbos are superior but out of envy continue to scuttle Igbo progress which indirectly is affecting the progress of Nigeria.

Dr. Thomas Sowell, an American philosopher in his book acknowledged highly gifted races in the world...he mentioned Jews, Germans, Japanese and Igbos. These races as observed even without formal education have innate gift and potential to build and manufacture things. Doesn't mean they are intelligent than others...no, simply means they have something extra.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
MIPNIG:

Beef... It is in the gene

Bro pls quit the hate, don't you get tired of it!
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
new2020:

Nope I disagree with the envy part, if we all had regionalism , who will envy who, do you think the igbos will have a say in the Yoruba region , No! Instead there will be competition because we all want to be better than each other and that's what we call healthy competition. We all need each other.

Pls quit the hatred for the yorubas, it doesn't stop them from progressing.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hagmond:
ciao

Brother forget about him, you know the way nairaland is.
I'm real life igbos and yorubas have been best of friends and allies. So I don't think the view of one person is the view of millions of igbos.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by EmeritusMbaM: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
new2020:

[/s]

Jobless kid posting nonsense as usual. Only God knows your life is like this, i weep on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sctests:

You will ask for the Igbo and other Easterners to agitate and start dying for a Southern nigeria republic so that yoruba especially the muslims who prefer hausas will start calling them landgrabers? are you sane at all?

If the Yoruba want southern nigeria they should should be the one to agitate for it. The East won't be too eager to bleed for Yorubas who are comfortable with fulani domination.

Bro I don't knw what else to say but since we all suspect each other, then I think southern Nigeria republic is a pipe dream but the truth remains, if she was, she will be the envy of Nations.. Think about it
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Sctests: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yes but when you bring the issue of the quota system, then you will know that southern Nigeria have been drawn back by the north. Although corruption contributes to our problem but then who brought about corruption in the Nigerian system, the Northerners.

We need a southern Nigeria republic. Let's fight for it. It should be the hope of all Southerners but I'm afraid that the Northerners will fight against it with the last drop of blood. The only way I see a southern Nigeria achieved is after the biafrans must have gained Independence then talks about unification of the former southern Nigeria might crop up. But for now if there is no collective will, you will agree with me that it is only a dream.

These guy your utopian southern nigeria is a farce. The East will never form an alliance with traitors under any guise of 'reunification sham'. Why go back to your vomit? Ok One pertinent question- Where will kwara belong? in the north or in the south that must have paid with Biafran blood to stay away from the fulani?
Use your brain, this man?
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Sctests: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Bro I don't knw what else to say but since we all suspect each other, then I think southern Nigeria republic is a pipe dream but the truth remains, if she was, she will be the envy of Nations.. Think about it

Southern Nigeria will be another slave camp controlled by fulanis with yoruba muslims as their proxies.

That's why Kanu wants a country where every tribe have been living peacefully for thousands of years and you know the country I am talking about.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sctests:

These guy your utopian southern nigeria is a farce. The East will never form an alliance with traitors under any guise of 'reunification sham'. Why go back to your vomit? Ok One pertinent question- Where will kwara belong? in the north or in the south that must have paid with Biafran blood to stay away from the fulani?
Use your brain, this man?

I am using my brain bros, if I may ask, is everything about life political? These same yorubas you talk about have never fought the igbos to the extent of shedding blood, so why will I be afraid of them? Why won't I unite with them?

I also agree that southern Nigeria republic is a farce, but the yorubas are not our enemies! They are not!!! you need to drop the hate abeg.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by blackmatter007: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sctests:

Southern Nigeria will be another slave camp controlled by fulanis with yoruba muslims as their proxies.

That's why Kanu wants a country where every tribe have been living peacefully for thousands of years and you know the country I am talking about.

Yes I know the country but then define regionalism, maybe after that you can feed me with something better than this Fulani conspiracy story.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by coolitempa(f): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
new2020:

Sugomu alata... a lai nikan sē...you jobless ignoramus.....hope you won't die on top Yoruba matter o.... wink....while your people are busy running away daily from their ravaged land now occupied by Hausa/Fulani.... angry
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by OfoIgbo: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hagmond:
ciao

So if you don't want Southern Nigeria Republic, how come you mentioned it? Can you now see why Igbos have a major problem with Yorubas
Igbos do what they say. They don't talk for talking sake, but here you are half-heartedly flying the SNR flag, while at the same time not supporting it.

So you are now encouraging Igbos to support a country you are not in support of. Can't you see the slippery nature of the typical Yoruba?
This is the exact reason that Niger Delta people now see Igbos as dependable, because they know Igbos don't mince words and honour their words, in spite of the constant bombardment of the Lagos-Ibadan brainwashing Press, in its futile attempt to keep Niger Deltans from discovering the illusory matrix.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by OfoIgbo: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Every Igboman must endeavour not to forget Awo's IF BY OMMISSION OR COMMISSION, THE EAST IS ALLOWED TO SECEED, THE WEST WILL FOLLOW SUIT.

Seductive words that Yoruba's number one citizen used to give Ojukwu a false impression. We are now reading of one bogus Southern Nigeria Republic, and the subliminal encouragement for Igbos to pursue it instead of Bi.afra. No Igboman should fall into that trap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
OfoIgbo:
Every Igboman must endeavour not to forget Awo's IF BY OMMISSION OR COMMISSION, THE EAST IS ALLOWED TO SECEED, THE WEST WILL FOLLOW SUIT.

Seductive words that Yoruba's number one citizen used to give Ojukwu a false impression. We are now reading of one bogus Southern Nigeria Republic, and the subliminal encouragement for Igbos to pursue it instead of Bi.afra. No Igboman should fall into that trap.

Lolzzz, why would you even think these words were so seductive? One can also interpret it to mean the east must not be allowed to leave Nigeria or else the west would follow suit.
In any case, the speech was made in the western house of assembly and not to any ibo representative. This speech is supposed to be the betrayal of Ibos by Yoruba! I shake my head for the "superior race"
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
To be sincere i have met very few ibos on nairaland like you
i just hope we the youth grow some brain for the betterment of our prosperity
blackmatter007:

Brother forget about him, you know the way nairaland is.
I'm real life igbos and yorubas have been best of friends and allies. So I don't think the view of one person is the view of millions of igbos.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by meccuno: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

I started a topic, Hagmond who seem to be Yoruba choose the intelligent way to discuss, and here you are spewing trash as usual. I wonder who is the foolish one between the three of us.
u just asked a question even the person you were referring to knows!! Lolz grin
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by OfoIgbo: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Lolzzz, why would you even think these words were so seductive? One can also interpret it to mean the east must not be allowed to leave Nigeria or else the west would follow suit.
In any case, the speech was made in the western house of assembly and not to any ibo representative. This speech is supposed to be the betrayal of Ibos by Yoruba! I shake my head for the "superior race"

Here you are confirming the sentiments I espoused in my previous post. Why make ambiguous statements, when clarity was required?

This minute you want Southern Nigeria Republic, the next minute you are starving those that have wholeheartedly embarked on the SNR project.
Today you say you will secede if......, tomorrow you are punishing those that seceded by only giving them £20 for whatever they may have saved in their bank accounts.
Basically wanting to play on both camps

Igbos despise two-faced people. It is a simple fact

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by theDEVILisHERE: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Hagmond I know you will agree with me that if we had a southern Nigeria republic, she will be the envy of Nations in the world.

We can't continue to live like this.. I curse the day we were almagamated!
Hagmond:
Ofcourse,If we had a southern nigeria republic all will be well but not too well,we are not even sane we fight ourselves like rabid dogs
the problem with nigeria and the black race is what were our forefathers doing when the rest of the world was developing because if we were all this colonisation and almagamation wont have occured
any right thinking negro should put their shoulder to the wheel
blackmatter007:

Hagmond I know you will agree with me that if we had a southern Nigeria republic, she will be the envy of Nations in the world.

We can't continue to live like this.. I curse the day we were almagamated!

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria

There can never ever be anything like Southern Nigeria

The Igbo's as well other people from the eastern region have nothing in common with the Yoruba's

They had no dealing with each other till the coming of the evil imperialist

The people of the eastern region even had dealings with the northerners before the white man came

They never had any dealings with the Yorubas
They barely crossed path if at all they even did

Nigeria is what brought both parties together within the same space

The Yoruba know where they belong (with their brothers in benin and togo)

Benin people know where they belong

The people of the eastern region know where they belong
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am i the one promoting southern nigeria,better quote your brother the op
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria

There can never ever be anything like Southern Nigeria

The Igbo's as well other people from the eastern region have nothing in common with the Yoruba's

They had no dealing with each other till the coming of the evil imperialist

The people of the eastern region even had dealings with the northerners before the white man came

They never had any dealings with the Yorubas
They barely crossed path if at all they even did

Nigeria is what brought both parties together within the same space

The Yoruba know where they belong (with their brothers in benin and togo)

Benin people know where they belong

The people of the eastern region know where they belong
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by theDEVILisHERE: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

Yes but when you bring the issue of the quota system, then you will know that southern Nigeria have been drawn back by the north. Although corruption contributes to our problem but then who brought about corruption in the Nigerian system, the Northerners.

We need a southern Nigeria republic. Let's fight for it. It should be the hope of all Southerners but I'm afraid that the Northerners will fight against it with the last drop of blood. The only way I see a southern Nigeria achieved is after the biafrans must have gained Independence then talks about unification of the former southern Nigeria might crop up. But for now if there is no collective will, you will agree with me that it is only a dream.

There shall never ever be any unification talk (or what ever that is)

Everyone knows where they belong
Everyone will stay where they belong

Why don't you ask the German to unify with the English
And these are people who are related by blood as other traditions

You now want to unify people who are not related by blood
and have absolutely nothing in common

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by theDEVILisHERE: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hagmond:
Am i the one promoting southern nigeria,better quote your brother the op

It doesn't matter who is promoting what

I'm just clarifying things here
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Ruq: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hagmond:
To be sincere i have met very few ibos on nairaland like you
i just hope we the youth grow some brain for the betterment of our prosperity

For real, he's the first and in a long time I haven't been this impressed. Majority of the others are blinded by biases and their kind keeps increasing. That's why I do not see hope in sight for prosperity for they far outnumber those who truly understand the way things really are. We only say that to hang on and keep the illusion of not giving up.

If up till now majority of persons still can't see the merits of unity but would rather tribalize his friend or partner based on stereotypes that naturally apply to all humans, It's pointless thinking it can still work. Cuz nothing in the real sense is changing this thought process and only a very "few" individuals realise that we can actually all work together.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Sctests: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
blackmatter007:

I am using my brain bros, if I may ask, is everything about life political? These same yorubas you talk about have never fought the igbos to the extent of shedding blood, so why will I be afraid of them? Why won't I unite with them?

I also agree that southern Nigeria republic is a farce, but the yorubas are not our enemies! They are not!!! you need to drop the hate abeg.

So the Igbos should thank the Yorubas for not killing them? Are the Yorubas the creator of Igbos?
A Yorubaman Awo have shed more blood than anybody in the history of Africa, so what are you saying?

Do you know the biggest opposers of Resource control? it is the Yorubas, they want regionalism but not resource control so that they control their lands and still maintain the fat allocation they receive from Eastern resources. How smart?

You can try and unite with them and attract insults about being 'a landgrabber' but leave the East out of your senseless. Southern Nigeria is impossible with yoruba mindset, especially their muslims who see the fulanis as Godsent.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Here you are confirming the sentiments I espoused in my previous post. Why make ambiguous statements, when clarity was required?

This minute you want Southern Nigeria Republic, the next minute you are starving those that have wholeheartedly embarked on the SNR project.
Today you say you will secede if......, tomorrow you are punishing those that seceded by only giving them £20 for whatever they may have saved in their bank accounts.
Basically wanting to play on both camps

Igbos despise two-faced people. It is a simple fact

Only a fool will stake the lives of millions of people on an ambiguous statement of support that was never made to him.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by OfoIgbo: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Only a fool will stake the lives of millions of people on an ambiguous statement of support that was never made to him.

You are obviously referring to the millions starved to death by Yorubas, chief of which was Awolowo, with Adekunle and other Yorubas playing an excellent supporting role of attempting to exterminate easterners.

Before the war, Awolowo never told anyone he had grand intentions of exterminating Igbos. Awolowo and his fellow Yorubas killed millions. Northerners only killed hundreds.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
OfoIgbo:

You are obviously referring to the millions starved to death by Yorubas, chief of which was Awolowo, with Adekunle and other Yorubas playing an excellent supporting role of attempting to exterminate easterners.

Before the war, Awolowo never told anyone he had grand intentions of exterminating Igbos. Awolowo and his fellow Yorubas killed millions. Northerners only killed hundreds.

Even after you have declared you are no longer part of Nigeria you were still waiting for Nigeria to supply you akpu! I hope next time more people will ask critical questions before blindly going to war.
And if there's an elder, listen carefully to him before dismissing his as only talking platitudes, history has a funny way of repeating itself.
Re: Nigerians Are Smart Especially The Igbos by OfoIgbo: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Even after you have declared you are no longer part of Nigeria you were still waiting for Nigeria to supply you akpu! I hope next time more people will ask critical questions before blindly going to war.
And if there's an elder, listen carefully to him before dismissing his as only talking platitudes, history has a funny way of repeating itself.

I don't think Igbos need your advice. We already know how Yorubas behave. The SS also know you people, so Yorubas are now orphans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Looking Weak And Fragile In Over Size Army Uniform? / Between Tinubu And Buhari: The Modern Day Afonja And Alimi – By Reno Omokri / Ondo Decides: Summarised Results From 17 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.