Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage (2514 Views)

Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / The Top 6 Benefits Of Coconut Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by MassageExpert00: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Top 6 Benefits of Breast Massage

1). Breast Massage Reduces:
The Risk Of Breast Cancer: Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts,”says Professor Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide. Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.

2). Increases Breast Size:
When the breast tissue is stimulated by educated massage, the body secretes the hormone prolactin which slightly enlarges the breasts. Many women love this perk.

3). Prevents Sagging:
Breast Massage lifts the breasts by tightening and toning the tendons and muscles responsible for breast length. Goodbye gravity, hello breast massage!

4). Helps You Look Younger:
Breast Massage stimulates the endocrine system to secrete a powerful cocktail of youthful hormones. Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen are three powerhouse anti-aging hormones known to be produced during breast massage. Many women take pharmaceutical hormones to stay young. With skilled breast massage, your own body will be your anti-aging pharmacy!

5. Increases Pleasure:
Increased sensitivity is a pleasing result of Taoist Breast Massage. As you become more aware of your own sensations and loving touch, you create new pathways in your brain for sensitivity. Some women even develop the ability to orgasm from this increased connection.

6). Lifts Stress and Depression:
The “love hormone”, oxytocin is produced through breast and nipple massage and is scientifically proven to decrease stress and depression. Why wait for love? This is reason enough to massage our breasts!

The facts are in, folks: Regular breast massage is good for you! If breast massage can help ward off cancer, make you younger and your breasts firmer and fuller, do it! If you can't do it yourself, engage a professional.

Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by GoodSamaritan: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmm. This is very very interesting. I think I will like to be a professional in this field so I can be helping beautiful ladies massage their big and neatly curved boobs. Op, please teach me how to do this
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by TGreat7(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
kissEducative.
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by Akadaworld(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Op, e be like say you be a man, and an expert in breast massage. Hmmmmm, you and GoodSamaritan are tempting me o. grin grin grin

Back to the topic. I think all our women need to read this and do the needful.

Lalalastical over to you. Abi you no go carry am go front page because Tonto name no dey there? grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by Sabadon(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2016
I wan comment Bt I no knw Wetin to talk sef
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by CalabarGirls: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2016
It is not new to us in Calabar. We do it here in Calabar. I personally do it regularly, and love it when a handsome man massage my boobs for me. You know what I mean... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by Godfullsam(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
Some one should enlighten me pls.

What kind of message is the op talking about Is it text message , MMS or Whatsapp message undecided

What network is most convenience for this message grin
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by Akadaworld(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
Some one should enlighten me pls.

What kind of message is the op talking about Is it text message , MMS or Whatsapp message undecided

What network is most convenience for this message grin

Massage and NOT message

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by EMriss(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
wow nice write up.. my gurf friends needs to hear dis. I GO FORM TEACHER B DAT grin
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by Akadaworld(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
EMriss:
wow nice write up.. my gurf friends needs to hear dis. I GO FORM TEACHER B DAT grin

grin grin See your head grin grin
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by EMriss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Akadaworld:

guy na so na...i go kon put dat professor kind of face....kon dey press the game pad until she enta spiritual world
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by EMriss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Akadaworld:

guy na so na...i go kon put dat professor kind of face....kon dey press the game pad until she enta spiritual world wink
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by MassageExpert00: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
EMriss:
guy na so na...i go kon put dat professor kind of face....kon dey press the game pad until she enta spiritual world wink

BAD BOY!!!
Re: Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage by EMriss(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
MassageExpert00:

BAD BOY!!!
no m not....jez doing bad things once ina while...very quiet guy but giv me d opportunity n i bet u will crave fr more

(1) (Reply)

Premature expulsion / Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use? / How To Cure Epididymitis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.