Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose (18018 Views)

$1billion:yari Has Vindicated Me- Fayose / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Topestbilly(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
If pdp have 3 of this man, apc 4 Don resign from power but na coward d pdp members b.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by chaelmic(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
fear of FA
grin angry sad tongue embarassed undecided kiss cry
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
YEYE MAN
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
All these PDP politicians and their supporters talk like kids. Now I see why they call them wailers.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by skyluv2000(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
my able Gov. Fash. tell those morons, only if they can hear.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
does Fayose have any work to do or does he wake up every morning to lambast Buhari. Is everything ok in Ekiti, Infrastructure wise, salaries paid on time, Jobs being created daily, IGR on the rise and alternative form of electrity being generated, if yes then he can go on a ranting spree, if not, i think his priority should be facing his state, that is what he was "elected" to do
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by RealBae: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
GWA HA OKWU NWANNE.........

APCHIT NDI IHUORIHUO

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by stzy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please b sure that APC will soon recruit fayose coz his speeches is wht they need.... Strong talkers coz Lie is failing them
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by yaki84: 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
derespect:
For every APC, there is a Fayose waiting for them

r u now saying 1fayose equals 5millionapc men?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by RealBae: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ogbeni... e pain you? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Preach that to your Aregbe rascal brother
Fayose keep giving them back to back

LOBATAN

ehie:
does Fayose have any work to do or does he wake up every morning to lambast Buhari. Is everything ok in Ekiti, Infrastructure wise, salaries paid on time, Jobs being created daily, IGR on the rise and alternative form of electrity being generated, if yes then he can go on a ranting spree, if not, i think his priority should be facing his state, that is what he was "elected" to do

6 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by orakao8: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
ARE U IN CHARGE OF MAKING VICE-PRESIDENT?....
mars123:
oga Fayose you cannot deceive me.

you are so jobless, you don't even waste time to reply to criticism.

don't you have a state to govern? some senseless youths are already giving you VP post that you can never smell in two lifetimes.

you cannot deceive me. criticizing the government doesn't make you a hero. what have you done to improve the lives of Ekiti ppl? that's what makes you a hero. but sadly you have no idea what to do for them than stomach infrastructure.

you cannot deceive me.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Mboi2: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
hensben:
All these PDP politicians and their supporters talk like kids. Now I see why they call them wailers.
I see y u are a Zombie by talking d way u did.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by yaki84: 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
mars123:

don't you have a state to govern? some senseless youths are already giving you VP post that you can never smell in two lifetimes.

you cannot deceive me. criticizing the government doesn't make you a hero. what have you done to improve the lives of Ekiti ppl? that's what makes you a hero. but sadly you have no idea what to do for them than stomach infrastructure.

you cannot deceive me.

fayose dont use 1week or a month to reply, na just less than 5minutes which to me is like abillionth of the time buhari spent in travelling.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by paramakina202: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose saying it as it is by calling out PMB and his party as sponsors of state terrorism against Nigerians .

4 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by skyluv2000(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
ehie:
my dear he does more work than you think. soonest his work will materialize. so let him be. I like his boldness. this dullard in Aso villa. needs some senses. and only Fayose has the drugs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
rubbish
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
skyluv2000:

my dear he does more work than you think. soonest his work will materialize. so let him be. I like his boldness. this dullard in Aso villa. needs some senses. and only Fayose has the drugs.
Please let me know the giant strides that he has made in Ekiti making it a place of envy for all and sundry, or did he just sweep a roads, paint a few places and pay salaries, what is the special thing he has done in Ekiti tat makes him a jobless ranter day after day
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by humbleself242(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stupid Man
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by qtx(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin trust my boi fayose, he is ever ready to serve whoever hot replies.
This is the only pdp man left with balls to give buhari what he wouldnt want to hear.
ride on brova.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by olami100(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
mars123:

you cannot deceive me.

direct that to your president buhari...
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by onionsbeans12: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
From these responses, especially the way English Language is used by these men, the governor Fayosa and his spokesperson clearly show that the Ekiti people are indeed the best brains. These two men and the entire Ekiti people usualy send the Fulani dunce Buhari to always instruct Mugu to go after the Ekiti people. The level of advancement of the governor his spokes person is such that the riff raff dumbest Buhari, the stark illitrate always increases his state of confusion.
Buhari thinks he is dealiing with dunce like him who trade in cow and hardsmen. He does not know that cow dealers are no match to the Ekiti people.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
AustineE1:
I have long given up hope on Nigeria but for a few great men like Fayose,i may give Nigeria a second chance.
Fayose,remains a pillar of the downtrodden,a voice for the voiceless,a wizard of persuation,a political oracle,an avatar that appears once in a life time,a warrior at heart,a visionarist,an icon of truth,a yoruba extraordinaire,the Lion of Ekiti,the cat with nine lives,the super typhoon of Nigeria.....infact words alone may nt really describe what Field Marshal Fayose is to many youths and elders alike.
May God keep you for the masses....oh mi 'senior advocate of the masses'.
Burry the Truth, it shall resurrect after the 'third' day. "B'iro ba nlo l'ogun odun, ojo kan l'ooto o ba" meaning if falsehood persist for 20 years, Truth will overcome it in a single day. APC needs to denounce its evil ways for the sake of innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Abeymills(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gov fayose peter d rock carry ho jor ur heat is back 2 bak apc is evil n evil is apc zombies can go n hug transformer seriously

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by knackz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
;Dthe guy sabi back to sender
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
The last time I checked, Fayose was voted to be a governor of Ekiti state and not PDP spokesman, since 2014, he has left governance but trailing PMB everywhere he goes and monitoring his activities. Id Ekiti APC is speaking for DSS, what right does Fayose has to be a spokesman to PDP. Metuh was voted to be the spokesman to PDP and not Fayose. Fayose need to sit down and face governance and stop acting like mad man on the street of Onitsha market. Very soon he will be two years on the saddle of authority and he has not commission any project to alleviate the condition of Ekiti. In the years to come, what will Ekiti benefit, even for the unborn children. Will his legacy be only sharing one muddle of rice, five hundred naira, cutting of fish and ponmo or abusing PMB or APC?
Fayose should take time and list his achievements for almost two years and stop playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by nnalove(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
LudaChriz:
Fayose pls tell them

APC is evil, evil is APC
gbam
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
teadrake:

You should be ready for a matrimonial engagement wiTH such a controversial fellow
I am .more than ready for that.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Goke7: 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Topestbilly:
If pdp have 3 of this man, apc 4 Don resign from power but na coward d pdp members b.

that was why pdp was voted out, we don't want cowards in power
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Rexnegro(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
AustineE1:
I have long given up hope on Nigeria but for a few great men like Fayose,i may give Nigeria a second chance.
Fayose,remains a pillar of the downtrodden,a voice for the voiceless,a wizard of persuation,a political oracle,an avatar that appears once in a life time,a warrior at heart,a visionarist,an icon of truth,a yoruba extraordinaire,the Lion of Ekiti,the cat with nine lives,the super typhoon of Nigeria.....infact words alone may nt really describe what Field Marshal Fayose is to many youths and elders alike.
May God keep you for the masses....oh mi 'senior advocate of the masses'.
Smh wish You know his past And how he used power against people right among many bad things he did, abusing even the ewi of ado such a highly placed traditional oba in ekiti state for that matter...so for me I no the iddiot very well so his words or attack ain't impress me cos himself got a stain in his name long before.....
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Goke7: 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
APCcrimes:
APC isn't just a threat, but also a virus that must be deleted..

APC is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode...The sooner we clear this country off this vermin, the better!

The country is now in a state of comatose...APC is the WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE EARTH.. JUST IN SECOND PLACE TO LORD LUGARD'S CREATION!

APC IS AN IMMINENT DISASTER!

and pdp is what? am waiting
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Paulchris(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Proverb 24 vs21.
MY SON FEAR THE KING AND MINGLE NOT WITH THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR THEIR CALAMITY
COMES QUICK.....
Beware of APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / Ondo Partners Horn Glass Germany To Establish Float Glass Factory (Photos) / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.