Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose (18023 Views)

$1billion:yari Has Vindicated Me- Fayose / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
steph2sweet:
Oga fayose's boldness is one in a million. Who doesn't know that the devilish party APC is a threat to national security, always looking for whom to blame.

Ur on point..
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by APCcrimes: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Goke7:

and pdp is what? am waiting
PDP is hell..APC is hades..
Birds of a feather..
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Guyman02: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fayose hitting APC below the belt Back to Back, badest guy ni grin grin
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Rexnegro(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
where is nigerians good sentiments? a nigerian youth calling fayose his mentor? his role model? mehnnn so some youth in this age And time of computer And civilization can be deceived or moved by gimmicks from political dirty men like fayose? he's no saint guys...the word lucky really has been following him cos his shady deals in the past is more than enough to send this modafucker to life imprison in an advanced clime. he's a dirty pot calling a white kettle black. for me pdp is gone, we Have experienced them for 16yrs And nothing I repeat nothing greatly was achieved so let give apc 8yrs at least to See where they will take us to before we start criticizing them....

3 Likes

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
How I'd wish the APC goons in Ekiti have the firm character of PMB who did not only ignore Fayose but has no sense of him inspite of their occasional NEC meetings and governorship statue.

The man is still suffering from post electoral shock and deflated opposition ego.
only 2 likes u got, it shows fayose is the real deal and people love him.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
mars123:
oga Fayose you cannot deceive me.

you are so jobless, you don't even waste time to reply to criticism.

don't you have a state to govern? some senseless youths are already giving you VP post that you can never smell in two lifetimes.

you cannot deceive me. criticizing the government doesn't make you a hero. what have you done to improve the lives of Ekiti ppl? that's what makes you a hero. but sadly you have no idea what to do for them than stomach infrastructure.

you cannot deceive me.

Am sure you have never step out of Lagos since your birth..What he is currently doing in Ekiti with duz little allocation, ambode have never done half of it..please, travel out of Lagos
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexnegro:
where is nigerians good sentiments? a nigerian youth calling fayose his mentor? his role model? mehnnn so some youth in this age And time of computer And civilization can be deceived or moved by gimmicks from political dirty men like fayose? he's no saint guys...the word lucky really has been following him cos his shady deals in the past is more than enough to send this modafucker to life imprison in an advanced clime. he's a dirty pot calling a white kettle black. for me pdp is gone, we Have experienced them for 16yrs And nothing I repeat nothing greatly was achieved so let give apc 8yrs at least to See where they will take us to before we start criticizing them....

Fayose is also my hero..you can have your aregbesola, who cares?

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mboi2:

I see y u are a Zombie by talking d way u did.
wailer I'm a Nigerian and don't give a Fvck about PDP or APC but Nigeria 'betterment'. M u m u.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
SIRKOL:
A.P.C - Another Political Criminals! May God help us from those who came to Steal their own share of the nations cake. MEANWHILE 4 D GAMBLERS: Egypt vs Nigeria has been fixed to end 1-1 draw again!

Time pls
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by BELAEBY: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
i dey bliv this man die. he fears nobody. he is not like the NASS who summoned Ibe Kachikwu instead of the petrol minister, PMB. he says it point blank how it is. no fear of dss. he is not scared of saying the plain truth. this is because he is clean. if we can get more of his type, then this country will be free from the deception and shackles of APC.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Burry the Truth, it shall resurrect after the 'third' day. "B'iro ba nlo l'ogun odun, ojo kan l'ooto o ba" meaning if falsehood persist for 20 years, Truth will overcome it in a single day. APC needs to denounce its evil ways for the sake of innocent Nigerians.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Ogbobesinachi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
My man always on point
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by bumtos(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
In fact, God bless you my dear governor. Nigerians are behind you. Saying enough is enough to APC.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by EffiongPBassey(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
APC has a tong in their flesh (fayose)that is a pity. fayose as broken the slogan which says 'if you cant beat them, you join them' One man putting a party(APC) to ransom. waooo!!!!!!! fearless fayose, you are the man.The fear of FAYOSE is the beginning of wisdom for the APC.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by abimic(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okanokan:

So do most principled Nigerians! I have said it before and let me repeat it again, Fayose will be Vice President of Nigeria. Make una no kill am.
Which Nigeria and on what ground?
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Realist2: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okanokan:

So do most principled Nigerians! I have said it before and let me repeat it again, Fayose will be Vice President of Nigeria. Make una no kill am.

I am not from Ekiti state, i have never met Fayose 1 one 1 before, but i will do anything to support him to be just that.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by akin33(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hungry man is an angry man. Foyose and his party are seriousely hungry because no more sharing of natinal cake. I think he needs two congo of rice for his stomach infrastructure.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by akin33(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Since you claim Fayose is your heroe, you have the potential of being tug.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by ladychioma: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
APC should leave Fayose alone.He has spoken his mind.Are we not in Democratic era?
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by mcgaius: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexnegro:

I hope pmb is your role model.A man who could not read and went on to sign 2016 budget having the knowledge of what is written on it.A man who forged an ordinary ssce certificate.A tribalist and no respecter of rule of law
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by shugaboy6102(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
banmee:
The cool thing about the jacked up way Nigerians do business is it is always a case study of how things should not be done. There is no ideology when it comes to the values and political leanings of the average Nigerian. Well, sort of. Their values is often dictated by money and who can provide it. When you go to England, their citizens either belong to the Labour party, because they believe in the rights and power of the average worker, the conservative party, because of their belief in the old school values, or the Liberal party, which believes in changing with the modern times. In the U.S, you have the Democrats, who are very liberal and believe so much in individual expression and personal freedom while you have the Republicans who prefer the old school christian values and the right to bear arms. In these countries, the way you think will determine which party you fall under. If you ask an average Nigerian which party he belongs to, he'll either tell you, PDP or APC. If you ask him why, he most likely will say it is the party that will see the country to Eldorado. If you then ask what values the party holds or stands for, you'll get the deer in a headlights look. They have no clue. No one knows the values or the political leanings of either parties. The only thing holding these politicians together in both parties is the quest for wealth which is why you have politicians "decamping" at will. In America, it is political suicide for a Republican to "decamp" to the democratic party and vice versa. It is akin to an Imam trying to vie for the position of Pope. That politician will never be trusted ever again. What Nigerians don't understand is, until we start to define the values that each political parties has or stands for in this country we will never move forward politically. We'll continue going round in circles. You cannot just support or join a party because of an individual. You have to know if the way you are thinking is the same way the person you are supporting, or party is thinking. Promises don't mean squat when both of you are not on the same page. I hope for Nigeria's sake it's citizens wake up from this mental slumber they all seem to be in since independence.
may ur days be long........u just said it all bravo

1 Like

Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Splinz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
This man is the bomb! Ride on sir, lovers of truth are behind you........................ grin grin grin
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Felixc: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
AustineE1:
I have long given up hope on Nigeria but for a few great men like Fayose,i may give Nigeria a second chance.
Fayose,remains a pillar of the downtrodden,a voice for the voiceless,a wizard of persuation,a political oracle,an avatar that appears once in a life time,a warrior at heart,a visionarist,an icon of truth,a yoruba extraordinaire,the Lion of Ekiti,the cat with nine lives,the super typhoon of Nigeria.....infact words alone may nt really describe what Field Marshal Fayose is to many youths and elders alike.
May God keep you for the masses....oh mi 'senior advocate of the masses'.

APC have no vision, they av nothing to offer in fact they're confused
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Mboi2: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
hensben:
wailer I'm a Nigerian and don't give a Fvck about PDP or APC but Nigeria 'betterment'. M u m u.
U are still a Zombie
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Agunechemba1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
AustineE1:
I have long given up hope on Nigeria but for a few great men like Fayose,i may give Nigeria a second chance.
Fayose,remains a pillar of the downtrodden,a voice for the voiceless,a wizard of persuation,a political oracle,an avatar that appears once in a life time,a warrior at heart,a visionarist,an icon of truth,a yoruba extraordinaire,the Lion of Ekiti,the cat with nine lives,the super typhoon of Nigeria.....infact words alone may nt really describe what Field Marshal Fayose is to many youths and elders alike.
May God keep you for the masses....oh mi 'senior advocate of the masses'.

May your days be long my brother
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Kingbusssy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
derespect:
For every APC, there is a Fayose waiting for them
TOO MOUTHFUL
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Danvianey(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is All Progressive Congress really the meaning on APC?
I doubt it from what I can see. The correct meaning on APC is Association on Past Criminals
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
I think we should take the issue of the killings by this fulani's heardsmen very serious. If we don't, your community may be the next target. Why has there not been any arrest? Why are they attacking only Christian communities? Why has the presidency not openly condemned their activities. Why has the government not been able to address this demons on foot since it started for over 2 yrs now. And what has the representatives of these communities in the national Assembly done? Let's forget about personality or political party and deal with the real issue on ground. It will not be funny if your community is the next victim and if you see yourself in the center of the crisis.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by DrImprover: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2016
fayose has misplaced his priority.. This man is only concerned about tackling FG while ignoring d affairs of his state. Mr Fayose, go and pay worker's their 4mths salary and arrears and mayb i'll listen to whatever u av to say
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by BELAEBY: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose the mouthpiece of d gods. i dey bliv this man die. he fears nobody. he is not like the NASS who summoned Ibe Kachikwu instead of the petrol minister, PMB. he says it point blank how it is. no fear of dss. he is not scared of saying the plain truth. this is because he is clean. if we can get more of his type, then this country will be free from the deception and shackles of APC.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by DanOmang: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Fulani's heardsmen and kidnappers of chibok girls are not threat enough to government/citizens is a sitting governor Fayose that is a threat, i knew it was all lies, apc and their lies and blaming games, now that they are working with dss efcc, soon they will send the efcc after him, that all they know how to do best... neglecting the challenges that befalls Nigeria.
Re: APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose by DanOmang: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
DrImprover:
fayose has misplaced his priority.. This man is only concerned about tackling FG while ignoring d affairs of his state. Mr Fayose, go and pay worker's their 4mths salary and arrears and mayb i'll listen to whatever u av to say

wasnt it APC/fg that started it, do they hv less work to do than Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Iyabo Anisulowo Kidnapped In Ogun / NLC, NANS Protest In Abuja (Pictures) / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.