Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) (26170 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aunty don dey old jor
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by Sasuwa(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
ylaa:
sasuwa is young
put ur picture let me asses, am sure u look irritating
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by Abadulbature(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
She go better fine pass in my house, abeg mek u bi my partner now haba Gene
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by seyema(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
ylaa:
old man
So, To you, she's still young??
You jus no want to admit the truth
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Since gene get 1 daughter, wetin she want marry again for, na to dey invite young blood with huge John to knack her wen she is in d mood.. She dey secretly do sugar mummy
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by Adebola314: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
That outfit does not flatter Genevieve Nnaji at all. Makes her puny breasts look flattened by an iron. Nice fabric though, and looks radiant. As for Betty Irabor ,she always manages to look bush despite all. Sonny looking ever young.
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by lyndchi(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Till when...People Deceiving People...I wonder maybe its because of all this comment that makes her ineligible to marriage..

Is dis tadex?
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
OnWebTech:
when will she marry
she will marry when you go look for a real job, and stop deceiving your self with nonsense logo design.
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by sandali: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Adebola314:
That outfit does not flatter Genevieve Nnaji at all. Makes her puny breasts look flattened by an iron. Nice fabric though, and looks radiant. As for Betty Irabor ,she always manages to look bush despite all. Sonny looking ever young.

Betty Irabor look bush only because of her Pomo lips. Genny is ok but the dress is like sign board for front.
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by OnWebTech: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
googlepikin:
she will marry when you go look for a real job, and stop deceiving your self with nonsense logo design.
Thank you
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
my dear, i know who i am
i don't flaunt it but i give God
all the glory.
dont take it personal my dear,
this forum is not to insult each other but
to help each other, encourage each other,
share ideas, and think of how to
better our country.
peace
Sasuwa:
put ur picture let me asses, am sure u look irritating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / Demolition: I Obtained Necessary Documents, Approval – Yinka Ayefele / Triplets Ghetto Kids In “Unforgettable” Video: Their Success Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.