Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Check out this Blog Traffic Generation Techniques for massive traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check out this Blog Traffic Generation Techniques for massive traffic (700 Views)

Full Monetization Techniques For Bloggers / Top Strategies You Should Use For Massive Traffic Generation / 13 Practical SEO Techniques For Google First Page Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check out this Blog Traffic Generation Techniques for massive traffic by oladeledave: 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
It’s not appropriate for you to start a blog and not get traffic on the blog, it can be such a boring adventure when you find it difficult to get your blog read and even to make money with your blog will be such a hard nut to crack. The question of how can I get more traffic? Is what most bloggers and website owner’s ask each time, both on social media and forums. It’s a universal problem for all online marketers.
Traffic is the main source of income for online marketers. You may have an awesome website, but without a reasonable amount of traffic, your website is just non-existing. People get to sell their products every day, and even those who promote affiliate products want to know how to get traffic to their products. However, some others might be asking How can I get more traffic? Either you are looking for traffic or more traffic, I will be showing you ways you can get more traffic to your website or blog.

Guest blogging
Most bloggers have been using the guest blogging technique for a very long time. Meanwhile, most people think it’s no longer effective. It’s a SEO tactic you shouldn’t underestimate, and it will not only help you get new readers it will also give you a backlink to your website. Guest blogging might sometimes prove blog traffic, website traffic, make money blogging, start a blog, setting up a blog to be a time-consuming task, but believe me, it will give you the opportunity to display your knowledge and also enhance your status in the blogging community which will give people the thrill to visit your blog.

Website evaluation/ critique
This might not be a direct traffic source, it’s important that you have someone preferably an expert evaluate your website from a user’s point of view, I have offered free website evaluation to people on nairaland, here is a link to the thread in case you also need my services (https://www.nairaland.com/2873771/blogger-ned-blog-drop-url ) and after telling them what to do, they have been able to get positive results. Always ensure your website or blog is visually appealing and easy to navigate so your visitors can be enticed and make them want to visit again.

Forum posting
Make yourself a force to reckon with in your niche in forums. Always get involved in discussions with valuable points that will make people want to check your profile and know more about you. Establish yourself as an authority in your chosen niche. You can start a new thread or probably use an existing thread provided it’s related to your topic of discussion. Also, ensure you leave your blog URL in each post.

Yahoo Answers and Quora
You can get to answer questions related to your product offerings and niche, ensure you provide valuable answers to questions and establish your authority, this way you can get to pick up potential clients in the course of answering questions. I also answer questions on Quora that is related to making money blogging or starting a blog and SEO niche and most times I quote keywords with a link to the content on my blog, and this gives my blog more exposure and traffic. You can also get to do this, quite straightforward and easy.

Re: Check out this Blog Traffic Generation Techniques for massive traffic by MaverickExcel1(m): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2016
If you would like to learn the exact method I use to drive over 20,000 human traffic to my blog weekly, join my one day workshop here

http://maverickexcel.com/workshop

(1) (Reply)

Pupolar Tech Blogger Is Tying The Knot Today! -jidetheblogger / Free Web Hosting To Test Run A Website / Coding Is Not For Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.