Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. (33280 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by coolitempa(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kennitrust:
Breaking: Buhari has book ticket to travel to space.

Let him remain there...this man is a shameful fraud.. angry angry
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Mistermamus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you iPoD losers are hungry doesn't mean other people are...
aint igbo idiat... Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
nickxtra:
The way you called your president and a man that older than your father mumu, tells that no man will have a successful home with you. Ask God for forgiveness or...
buhari is a mumu so go dash me husband.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by vivalavida(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
onyeomaonyeoma:
Ajala I knew u will travelled out when u twitted abt Belgium attack .......Buhariashian bubu
Hahahahahahaha
I dey tell u
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by vivalavida(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that you iPoD losers are hungry doesn't mean other people are...

Yes oo
Like ur mentor said,only pdp folks are the ones complaining of hard time in naija.

Apc folks are having the best of times.

I laff u

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by vivalavida(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
nickxtra:
The way you called your president and a man that older than your father mumu, tells that no man will have a successful home with you. Ask God for forgiveness or...

Story
Na today
Beremx that called jonathan clueless is married and a nursing mother now.
So your statement holds no water

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by vivalavida(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolitempa:

Let him remain there...this man is a shameful fraud.. angry angry

Even coolitempa is wailing?

What shall my eyes not see

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by macino1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
I wish him safe journey, he shouldn't forget we don't have fuel in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by mattmobis(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
What a shame!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by tunergy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Relax fellas, the Prez is only goingbto the US so that he can talk to the Nation about the recent crisis.

Don't stress it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
aresa:
Finally we have a fully engaged and strong leader looking out for our interest.

Our leadership role in Africa is fully restored and presence on the international stage is very welcomed..

Nuclear energy and renewable energy is the future and if we are willing to tap nuclear energy, this nuclear energy with all the major players from policy makers to suppliers is the place to be..

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria..

Aresa... I fear you o!! buh fear God too. .. u still dey defend ds one too??

Na so Aisha rice sweet reach??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by MikeB3(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Safe journey to our junketer-in-chief!!!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Tastyme: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
mymoneygrows:

Make him even die for this nuclear journey sef

Honestly, I think this is a prayer we all seriously need to start making, so that true change can come by force.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tastyme:

Honestly, I think this is a prayer we all seriously need to start making, so that true change can come by force.
Dont be surprised if he visits another country before eventually returning to Nigeria for a brief rest before taking off again
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
The truth with buhari is he doesn't realize that he is the president and that campaigns are over
He still sees himself as a presidential candidate trying to sell himself to Nigerians and the outside world

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by jayloms: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
stop praying like a zombie. He has made up to 50 trips and 5 trips to the US alone under 10months without any result

50 trips Ease up with d figure na!

I really wished he would stop the travelling tho.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by NOBLEstag(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm! Forgive me, but is it compulsory to attend the summit? We have enough issues to handle in the country and this man is going about the world attending useless gatherings. .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by coolitempa(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
vivalavida:

Even coolitempa is wailing?

What shall my eyes not see

Seriously...this is getting too much...... angry angry....it is like he does not care what people are saying about sitting down and working on our problems..... angry
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Fess: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Baba go slow now on a fast plane

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by kutchs: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolitempa:

Seriously...this is getting too much...... angry angry....it is like he does not care what people are saying about sitting down and working on our problems..... angry
The fact is that he doesn't have any solution to the problems of Nigeria, this unnecessary and incessant junketing is his way of marking time till 2019.
I pity those of you who voted for him.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
za oautcome of aaaaa zah nuclear summit wil be za chance to see aaaa amelica. . . . . old fulani cow! are u not tired? fix the country, we didnt vote u to travel, they didnt vote u to travel sorry..... i no fit vote a jihadist. . .
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by vivalavida(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolitempa:

Calm down sweetie
Tho i didnt vote him,i still pray he succeeds coz it is for our own collective good.
But so far,he dosent look serious and i understand ur anger coz u rooted for him
U guys that voted him in need to pray more coz this man is looking like someone that will give people the opportunity to mock his supporters with *I TOLD YOU

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by CosmicJames(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
And PMB is like: una never see anything self. One chance government. Nonesense
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
crixtex:

Aresa... I fear you o!! buh fear God too. .. u still dey defend ds one too??

Na so Aisha rice sweet reach??
[/s]

Credible leadership is new to you and you can not relate to anything beyond looting and sharing GEJ style. This is the only brand of governance you ipOD losers know and understand...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
vivalavida:

Yes oo
Like ur mentor said,only pdp folks are the ones complaining of hard time in naija.

Apc folks are having the best of times.

I laff u

#PDPhOuseOFhunger...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by agbangam: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
See all d wailers in da building una food don surface grin. His travelled increased d price of crude, so we need more of it besides baba can rule from anywhere. As for light issue tell ur pple in SS to stop bombing pipelines.
Wailers. Wailing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mistermamus:
aint igbo idiat... Zombie!

lmao @ #IpODZombie denying his own identity.... shame on you...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by omogin(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Imagine a sane mod closing down a thread with a valid source for this without a contex and source.

Back to the topic: our president is now A NIGERIAN IN DIASPORA.

Seems we should change nursery school song Fly away Peter..Fly away Paul!! to Fly away mallam, fly away mallam

A country that continues to have stinking garbage filled open sewers in its biggest city (Lagos) ..

A country where the majority of its citizens go to bed to sleep in the heat and in the dark ...

A country that is run on cheap noisy generating sets...

A country that cannot cap its gas flarings in the Niger-Delta , or stop barrels and barrels of crude oil seeping and leaking into its environment in both land and sea ..,,

Such a country just has no business attending a Nuclear Summit of any sort!!

Buhari na Agbaya!!

He is not remotely aware of how shameful his presence at such an event will be.

A small discreet delegation led by the Minister of Environment , purely as observers would have sufficed !!
This guy has been pampered to feel like an emperor who treats his citizens as conquered subjects. I hope the media remains dumb like this when a sane President emerges
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by aresa: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
agbangam:
See all d wailers in da building una food don surface grin. His travelled increased d price of crude, so we need more of it besides baba can rule from anywhere. As for light issue tell ur pple in SS to stop bombing pipelines.
Wailers. Wailing

You know these IpoD losers and wailers are always up to no good especially if the issue is not about incompetence, looting and sharing..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by opribo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
It would be better if Mr Femi Adesina shares with us the dates when his boss will be in town so that those who want to sign their documents can plan ahead and work with their own calendar

If only prof had some political background at least he would have been able to move the country forward.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by NavierStokes(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
agbangam:
Wailers. Wailing

Why are we so myopic, do you read newsletters from around the world?
Which newsletter or journal or news channel or anyone or thing else for that matter has reported that the visit of the Nigerian president increases the price of oil?
If it was that easy then tell him to increase it to 60 or even 43 dollars a barrel.
Oil price is a result of a complex interplay of market forces, sentiments and geopolitics etc and not of state visits or grandiose intents(in the case of the current downturn).
Re: President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. by Stylz69(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
We've not finished maintaining hydro-electric and gas plants; we are thinking nuclear. They should go and read about Chernobyl and Fukushima. Safe journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.