Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! (1711 Views)

Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / OMG... Come In And See The World Fattest Kid [so Disgusting] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by leaderWills(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
I ran into a pretty chocolate skinned lady I met few months ago after I lost her contact but now to my greatest surprise, she has Coke and fanta body and it irritates me. I can't date any lady with such colour mixture and I advice ladies to please desist from bleaching, is produces a disgusting site and has adverse side effects.
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by 9airaland(f): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
leaderWills:
I ran into a pretty chocolate skinned lady I met few months ago after I lost her contact but now to my greatest surprise, she has Coke and fanta body and it irritates me. I can't date any lady with such colour mixture and I advice ladies to please desist from bleaching, is produces a disgusting site and has adverse side effects.

I will never bleach. In my life lailai
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
What do you want us to do? Why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by leaderWills(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
What do you want us to do? Why are you telling us?

Stop bleaching and don't ever date a girl that bleach, she will wreck your life.

1 Like

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Preach the sermon, man. Preach on.

1 Like

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Monalisa185(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
did you tell her all these things? if you didn't, go back and tell her, when you are done talking to her, come back and create another thread

1 Like

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by ATMC(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
STOP BLEACHING. #echoesOP
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Kimbetty(f): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Her natural colour is just coming out
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by leaderWills(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
did you tell her all these things? if you didn't, go back and tell her, when you are done talking to her, come back and create another thread
Am a guy and an advice to any lady on the road is taken as an insult or a mockery of her status. So save you spit, and vent it on yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by hifaif1: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
leaderWills:
I ran into a pretty chocolate skinned lady I met few months ago after I lost her contact but now to my greatest surprise, she has Coke and fanta body and it irritates me. I can't date any lady with such colour mixture and I advice ladies to please desist from bleaching , is produces a disgusting site and has adverse side effects.

OK, I will report them to Seu.n.

But Sir, not all skin conditions (especially uneven distribution of melanin) are a result of bleaching!!!
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
9airaland:

I will never bleach. In my life lailai
u beautiful
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Surfboard(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Perhaps she's struggling with vitiligo?
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by leaderWills(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
hifaif1:

OK, I will report them to Seu.n.

But Sir, not all skin conditions (especially uneven distribution of melanin) are a result of bleaching!!!
Hers is confirmed bleaching, the dead knows and blind men saw it too.
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Laveda(f): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2016
We should do what? undecided
Talk to her first then come back undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by hifaif1: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:
Hers is confirmed bleaching, the dead knows and blind men saw it too.
OK!!!
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
you want us to arrest her??
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by teechudleyy(f): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2016
I all for becoming more of who you want to be. Be ur better self regardless of what people think. Just always always Do it right. If u wanna bleach. Get a good base like qei plus e45,lots of glycerin and rose water. Yiu have to scrub or do a steam bath, and get a good serum without hq, take like 10-20 pills of vitamin c everyday, if u can afford it, always eat like 200naira carrots daily, have a fab life. Always have a good life
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by leaderWills(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
I all for becoming more of who you want to be. Be ur better self regardless of what people think. Just always always Do it right. If u wanna bleach. Get a good base like qei plus e45,lots of glycerin and rose water. Yiu have to scrub or do a steam bath, and get a good serum without hq, take like 10-20 pills of vitaminp00 c everyday, if u can afford it, always eat like 200naira carrots daily, have a fab life. Always have a good life

Stop deceiving urself, those that bleach smells and are cancer prone.
Re: She Has Coke, She Has Fanta. So Disgusting! by teechudleyy(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:

Stop deceiving urself, those that bleach smells and are cancer prone.

To each his own. You will smell also if u dont bath for days. Those dat smell did it wrong. Cancer prone? lmao! Hw many generic gists do u believe. Herbs n natural oils give cancer too ryt?

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That She Is Really In Love With You / See Wat A Lady Sent 2 Her New Date Who Asked Her 2 Send Him Pic Of Her In A Bra / 16 Year Old Girl Sleeps With Pastor's Son, Church Elder And Guitarist During Del

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.