Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) (61649 Views)

Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Adesiji77: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dfinex:
money fell out of a bullion van.. How??
For Christ sake these moneys are bagged or put in containers like canisters, so how e want take fall? ok let's assume one bag or one canister fell off....the amount we'll be talking of will definitely be more than 5M. ....
and many a time they don't move solitarily...that's to say the other vehicles in the convoy would have seen the money when it was falling off..
Lastly people stay inside the van with the cash, if we are assuming that the cash was not bagged ...so where the money want pass fall..or where they sleeping inside the van ...?? Nna make we take am easy for the kind of lies way we dey blow for this country na....na wao!! what I see here is a clear case of fraud, greed, inability to arrive at a working sharing formula and blackmail.
Well...what more can I say....anything and everything is possible in Naija!!! May God help us

1,000,000 likes

You deserve a hug kiss
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Result of carefree and nonchalant attitude. Had it been it happened in Ajegunle, Igboelerin, mushin or any other slumps, the worst would have been the case.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adesiji77:

1,000,000 likes
You deserve a hug kiss
lolsss....an e-hug maybe

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by souljaboi51(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
it has always been my dream to be around when such happens cry
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol.
Sounds impossible. Monies that's usually stacked, bagged or boxed and sealed. You even need serious strength to cut the seal, how can such money fall out. Come be 5mil?
That's aside other security measures put in place during cash movements.

Except it's he whole bag that fell out, it has to be more than 5million then. NPF where is the balance? grin
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Ravenna: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
gulfer:
I am sure the unagreeable sharing formula caused a return of the money........, environmental enforcers wey dey carry ordinary gala and la casera go come return N5M Something aint right.....
it aint right!
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Ravenna: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
ahaz:
welcome to Nigeria mate.
..land of unbelievable possibilities.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
They could not put a date to it.

Dont they know when the money was picked ? Between November and December 2015. What shiit !
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by gentlezypher: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
hmn i have learnt many things today about bullion van!!
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by leofab(f): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigerian Police Force using Propanganda to redeem their battered image... Or is Liar Mohammed the new IG of Police ??
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Jabioro: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is new form of lie.. how can money fell off bullion van ? how ? how?? how someone should please describe the falling sequence for me ...and bullion van manager had not raise alarm all this days .While se recipient had also kept mute.. hmmmmmmmmmmm !!!
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Provabz(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2016

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by excellentmomma(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
It's banker's warehouse, so they can easily trace that money with its handlers.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Erg2000(m): 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
how I wish say na me fine the cash.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by omaolowo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=44249939]lol.
Sounds impossible. Monies that's usually stacked, bagged or boxed and sealed. You even need serious strength to cut the seal, how can such money fall out. Come be 5mil?
That's aside other security measures put in place during cash movements.

Except it's he whole bag that fell out, it has to be more than 5million then. NPF where is the balance? grin
[/qroute "

The "story" does not add up...!

The bag, or sack fell off between Nov and Dec 2015...
Environmental Sanitation people 'swept' it up awaiting the owner....
Now after some 150 days, we are now asking for those who passed the route between Nov and Dec 2015 should come forward with proof of ownership

"Story, story"?

"STORY"
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by fareed69(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Are you sure that they declared the correct amount?
Stand to be corrected O.
But the Truth lies with them and the banks Management.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by vikeyz(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmn, let the proof of ownership show first, we wil then knw if it was N5M
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
God bless me with this
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by pretty16(f): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Money Fell off the Bullion Van, time frame: between Nov- Dec, and we are in March, approaching April. Why are they coming forward with the information now. The money that fell off the Bullion van, weren't there other witnesses that saw the money fall?? Abeg the story is not adding up jor. Mak them leave matter. Who know whether the money sef no pass 5Mill.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
nah LIE oh! I thought bullion vans have two doors and the cash are kept in a metal box?
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by micky2004: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
U mean police wey go ogogoro joint to arrest innocent citizens and ask them to pay #2,000 b4 they release them go find dis kind money and return it?na lie, I don't, believe it.
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by okpor2(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Story for d gods!is d police trying to repair its battered image.how can money fall down from a bullion van?is it not covered?
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by chachanga: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mofos gonn be like "Niccur, git da money, mahnnn!"

But, let's pray their honesty pays off.

Even though the very act of treading the higher path of honour a is reward in itself; in Naija, that dont feed the young'uns plus wifey, Ma, Pops and al your other peeps are prolly gonna shoot you themselves to hear "you did what, you gave back the money shocked angry?"
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Adesiji77: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss....an e-hug maybe

Okay, receive the e-hug cheesy

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dfinex:
money fell out of a bullion van.. How??
For Christ sake these moneys are bagged or put in containers like canisters, so how e want take fall? ok let's assume one bag or one canister fell off....the amount we'll be talking of will definitely be more than 5M. ....
and many a time they don't move solitarily...that's to say the other vehicles in the convoy would have seen the money when it was falling off..
Lastly people stay inside the van with the cash, if we are assuming that the cash was not bagged ...so where the money want pass fall..or where they sleeping inside the van ...?? Nna make we take am easy for the kind of lies way we dey blow for this country na....na wao!! what I see here is a clear case of fraud, greed, inability to arrive at a working sharing formula and blackmail.
Well...what more can I say....anything and everything is possible in Naija!!! May God help us
love 'ur analysis!

1 Like

Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by ManuelRichard(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by aspirebig: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2016
How can money fall off a bullion van?

Are the money not packed in bags, vaults or save before loading?
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by badlaw(f): 1:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Cooked story for d gods....fellow it up and let's see wht next
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 31, 2016
I can't believe this story...it has k-leg
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by Dfinex(f): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
SHOCK7:
love 'ur analysis!
dear the story get as e be..
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Here comes the positive change
Re: N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) by DeWorlex45(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Although i bilv in impossibilities; bt i can never in my life bilv dt a money conveyed fell out of a fortified bullion van wit a convoy of cars both in front & at d back. Infact, despite their rough & speedy driving. Even if a bullion van had a serious/fatal accident, d money in it is very secured unless d compartment was unlocked using d key to it. How on earth can just #5milla develop wings or legs & jump out of a well secured bullion van without d van involving in an accident?? Naija, i hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG / Ladipo Auto Spare-Parts Market Demolished (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.