Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment (8271 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self / Linda Ikeji Share Topless No-makeup Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebukaddon: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
"From living in 1 room & parlour in Idioro, Mushin (my old compound left. We lived on the first floor) to where we are now! What a miracle working God! Destiny changer! God will do a miracle in your life soon. Keep believing! Keep working. Happy Easter"

http://www.pikore.com/m/1215270857002452195_304950256

http://facebook.com/lilasapgang

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Pheals(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2016

within few years !!. God I need something better than this

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by gudluckgreat(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mtcheew undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by goldbim(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chai!anointing that embarrasses poverty..fall upon my life IJN(amen)!!!#Keeping up with the ikeji's#season 4.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by yemmit90: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sometimes life could so dynamic, you can never tell what is going to happen in the next moment.

Linda has built a solid foundation for her wealth, which i think is most very important.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by niggi4life(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Life........Only time can tell..
But one thing I strongly believe in is that keep on keeping on...Someday, One day God Almighty shall make you shine
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by yemmit90: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
goldbim:
Chai!anointing that embarrasses poverty..fall upon my life IJN(amen)!!!#Keeping up with the ikeji's#season 4.. grin

Anointing?

All that you needs is 'creativity' study your environment and discover what service/goods you can offer to your people that they will appreciates. Use the opportunity to enrich yourself before the channel is saturated.

Linda would not have make it that big if she opened her blog in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Kenzico(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
How does this news stop Super eagles from missing Even AFCON 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by goldbim(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
yemmit90:

Anointing?

All that you needs is 'creativity' study your environment and discover what service/goods you can offer to your people that they will appreciates. Use the opportunity to enrich yourself before the channel is saturated.

creativity,determination ,hardwork and DISTINCTION!!she could nt have made it big in 2015 cos of the influx of these modern day bloggers now..(everybody is a blogger)her hustle paid off real big!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by divinehand2003(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
This reminds me of the scripture-''DO NOT DESPISE THE DAYS OF LITTLE BEGINNINGS ; FOR THE GLORY OF THE LATTER SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER".

Indeed, the end of a matter is better than the beginning of the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Stuntkid172(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
NL fp password: snake, linda ikeji, tonto dikeh, saraki, p square, pre weddin pix,look alike crew. Etc
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Cholls(m): 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
my sister show me this your new appartment in 50years time.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by nikkypearl(f): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok ,*seen*
*walks majestically inside my own rented apartment*
I will get there sooner than soonest..we will all get there joor! No pressure. cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by petux(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
who the house don help ??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by impeccablemee(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dasuki dreams!! Olosho blogger!
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by mankan2k7(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
We don see am but d que still persists
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:59am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
This is news? undecided

Yes it is bro. What with the hateration grin . BTW, it reminds me of the R. Kelly single: Did you ever think

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by menix(m): 1:07am On Mar 30, 2016
This Linda ike-Ji(yam yansh) is having brain Menopause ooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Tashaamania(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Started from the bottom, now we're here. You go, gurl!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by tpiah01: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2016
ok, noted.

Are other people's old apartment under scrutiny as well?
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by tdayof(m): 4:16am On Mar 30, 2016
yemmit90:

Anointing?

Pure truth
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Flexherbal(m): 4:43am On Mar 30, 2016
GIG-- God is good. Miracles still happens. Just keep doing your best!
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by malton: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2016
This woman never misses the opportunity to remind everyone she owns a mansion though.

I like that she's being appreciative. I'm not hating. I'm in fact happy when I see people succeed, especially when they change their family history like she has.

But, not a fortnight passes that you don't see something pertaining this same house online. If it's not her, it's the siblings.

Makes it look like it's the only sophistication that there is to her person.

Tone it down a bit, sis!

May whatever god you believe in continue to increase you!
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Akosbaba(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2016
there is no limit to what one can achieve. You just have to dream and work towards actualising your dream.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by yomalex(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Osinachi
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by JonSnow(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:
within few years !!. God I need something better than this

i don't think your god would answer your prayer(s).

well, not while you're always on NL, trying very hard to showcase your foolery on every thread undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by udyheart01(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Oh Baba God! Abeg Answer My Call
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Yes it is bro. What with the hateration grin . BTW, it reminds me of the R. Kelly single: Did you ever think
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by iykekelvins(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2016
life is dynamic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos Mixtape (complete Full Album) Life Is Eazi / Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.