Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment (8286 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self / Linda Ikeji Share Topless No-makeup Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Anti Linda keep spending dt wayo money frm Dansuki cheesy he go soon mention ur name no worry
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Did you ever think that you would be this rich
Did you ever think that you would have these hits

Did you ever think that you would be the don

Have a crib with a fifty acre lawn

Did you ever think that you would be this paid

Were there times when your ass was real afraid

Did you ever think that you would sell out tours

Have a show with fifty million viewers
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2016
yemmit90:

Anointing?

All that you needs is 'creativity' study your environment and discover what service/goods you can offer to your people that they will appreciates. Use the opportunity to enrich yourself before the channel is saturated.

Linda would not have make it that big if she opened her blog in 2015.

Gbam.

Forget not passion. A burning desire to succeed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Atlantian: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2016
She will, in 3 years know that she just wasted her cash on that property. She would have owned a villa with same amount.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by NaWetinDey(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
I love this lady.
Good to see some of our women standing shoulder high with men financially in Nigeria - single and self-made.
She is blessed, no matter what anyone thinks or says and I pray (and work hard too) that I get even close to being as blessed as she is.
Hers is a message of hope. Single today, yes; but she will still be married to the best tomorrow.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by stevecantrell: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Was she planning on remaining there or what ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Ejytex(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
petux:
who the house don help ??
No go hustle
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Ejytex(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
JonSnow:

i don't think your god would answer your prayer(s).

well, not while you're always on NL, trying very hard to showcase your foolery on every thread undecided undecided
Hahahaha chaiiii nairaaaaaaaalanders eeer.O boi wetin b u own self?
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oya where is my Sagem? Make I rush snap this my Face me I face you bunk for Okokomaiko. 10 years from now I go show una when I don deh my Eko Atlantic Mansion. Bloggers take note!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by udemzeus(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chai see suffer ,meeehn she deserves a break
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ChubbyT(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Mtcheew undecided
stop hating
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by gudluckgreat(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
ChubbyT:

stop hating

Hating what?
If I s!ap you eh? Your destiny will reset angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ChubbyT(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Hating what? If I s!ap you eh? Your destiny will reset angry
y u hiss den?? Go ahead dearie,slap me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Pheals(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
JonSnow:

i don't think your god would answer your prayer(s).

well, not while you're always on NL, trying very hard to showcase your foolery on every thread undecided undecided

Bro where u send to me ? Must u quote me ? For your information if God bless me finish go huge transformer

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ideology(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Even Dangote has his stories to tell …

The beautiful thing about life is everyone person on the face of the earth can be a billionaire, there is room for everyone …
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by gudluckgreat(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
ChubbyT:

y u hiss den??
Go ahead dearie,slap me.

Lol funny you... Am sowie I can't even slap you even if you were here..
I was trained never to hit a Woman embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by JonSnow(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:
Bro where u send to me ? Must u quote me ? For your information if God bless me finish go [b]huge[/b]transformer

Illiterate cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Pheals(f): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
JonSnow:

Illiterate cry

thanks !!! I will soon get on with my English class cry cry ... Well u are also an illiterate in French and latin

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by JonSnow(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

thanks !!! I will soon get on with my English class cry cry ... Well u are also an illiterate in French and latin

you wish undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by Pheals(f): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
JonSnow:

you wish undecided

thanks alot cry cry cry

q
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by skylowlow: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2016
wow, nice renovation grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebuka10box(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oya lalasticlala push this post to fp
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebukaddon: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
petux:
who the house don help ??
go and hustle jare
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebukaddon: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
stevecantrell:
Was she planning on remaining there or what ?
dat one na question mstchewwww
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebukaddon: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Kenzico:
How does this news stop Super eagles from missing Even AFCON 2019
who super eagles don help
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ChubbyT(f): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
gudluckgreat:

Lol funny you... Am sowie I can't even slap you even if you were here.. I was trained never to hit a Woman embarassed
lol....nyc.....jst looking for trouble ni jare,mind me nt.
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebuka10box(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pheals:

q
Q for queen
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by ebuka10box(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Mtcheew undecided
how much u get
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by gudluckgreat(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
ebuka10box:
how much my papa even get

Na so you dey tke disgrace your pupsy? grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2016
ChubbyT:

stop hating

Good for her tho! Lesson is never give up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads / SEXY African Babe Set The Internet Blazing After Sharing Her Very Exp0sing Photo / Unclad Photos Of Kendall Jenner Leaks, And She Was Body Shamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.