Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric (38475 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Fayose Attacks Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by RealBae: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2016
I hear you. Respect elder ko
Stop being sentimental speak the truth

Goke7:

na so the thing pain you reach? when that preacher was praying that el rufai will die, you guys praised him to high heavens, but just an advice to fayose to be civil, you guys are getting angry, so who is the hypocrite.

Sorry, we respect elders in our land, I know guys don't in any way.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by popcykaylah(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
go and stuff that pity in your mouth
lol...i know your type
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2016
angels09:
YOU CAN PASS UR MESSAGE WITHOUT VERBAL ABUSE... a research into why people become verbal abusers was VERY interesting.

I honestly don't understand your points here. That I verbally abused Alhaji Muyideen or that I should research into 'why people become verbal abusers' ? I'm lost ! It's just too early for this pointless altercation and please mind the caps lock when you type.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Evidence1000(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
na you abuse me dat dey say I get mouth odour. I never forgive you o,I don report you to sango and ogun
Lol!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by simplejayy(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2016
And where is the cleric's picture? undecided
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Respect is reciprocal please. When a cleric don't understand decorum and how to address a sitting governor to his face, he obviously isn't expecting any respect. So Fayose an invited guest to a muslim program should take such from a cleric because Smh!

sis, the man has to right to do so but fayose bleep up cos he is the one giving advises and he didnt want to take advice from the cleric and lemme tell u ma, where we come from, we don't send if u are a Muslim or Christian...... fayose is not gov to Christians alone but all.....thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by sweetgala(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Why cant the cleric shut up and face his islamic programme instead of dabbling into politics.

Where was that cleric when el rufai and Fashola were insulting GeJ

All these imams that are fighting for Aisha rice nomination

Modified:

All those quoting me with sick heart should look in the mirror and tell me how they insult Ayo Oritsejafor and Daddy Oyedepo because of their support for Gej.

They should also tell me where was this cleric when The likes of Lai Mohammed, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, El Rufai and their ilks were abusing Gej and spreading lies.

The cleric should stay away from politics and focus on redemption for the stray muslims like boko haram who has made killing their hobby

Between you and me, El Rufai was not as venomous as Fayose , Fashola never said anything of Jonathan, in fact he stayed away from that conversation and was very reserved during the general election campaign both for Lagos and federal.

El Rufai importantly was not in a government position when he was attacking GEJ, and the number of DSS arrest was repercussion; while Fayose is a sitting state government who wouldn't face his work while he is trying to pick a fight with the centre at every turn. The only comparison is with Ameachi who had an axe to grind with GEJ and his Wife.

There is no defending Fayose , he is in a backwards state with little resources, he should be on his ball trying to key into the agric policy of the federal. He still seems pained that Buhari won and he has lost federal support.

Mimiko is doing a good job in Ondo and keeping out of the wahala, even Wikr the other day is no willing to pick a fight with Buhari, the other day when he was asked if he thought Buhari was the cause of the rivers APC aggression you should have seen how he defended the Daura farmer.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Bigcake:
Is it constitutional for the cleric to advise The Governor in public? who cares about your fvcken culture? a culture of sleeeping with girls of 6yrs old.

are u silly or something....is it my culture u called silly? I'm not a tribal bigot so I won't do what u are expecting but tell me where Yoruba culture supports sleeping with underage.....think very well before u type next time sir

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2016
yaki84:

was he alive when el rufai was insulting can chairman n gej?

I find what u guys are writing funny cos u don't know Muhydeen Ajani-Bello......lemme sat u are saying these cos everyone of u don't know him...this man throw jabs to anybody be it tinubu, fashola, aregbesola, just anyone and mostly Yorubas.....well most of his messages don't make it to the internet cos its mostly on CDs

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Goke7: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2016
RealBae:
I hear you. Respect elder ko
Stop being sentimental speak the truth

sorry, its not in your culture to do so, reason Fayose is highly regarded in your land.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by eligibility: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Why cant the cleric shut up and face his islamic programme instead of dabbling into politics.

Modified:

All those quoting me with sick heart should look in the mirror and tell me how they insult Ayo Oritsejafor and Daddy Oyedepo because of their support for Gej.

They should also tell me where was this cleric when The likes of Lai Mohammed, Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola, El Rufai and their ilks were abusing Gej and spreading lies.

When it comes to reality, Nigerian Christians don't really say it as expected. Imagine, the bombing of catholic church in Madala in 2011 whose perpetrator was recently arrested in person of Victor Moses and it was not properly broadcasted as expected.

Every reasonable human being must kick against this tyrant Governor of Ekiti state.

The cleric should stay away from politics and focus on redemption for the stray muslims like boko haram who has made killing their hobby

You are too bias in your submission. Take for instance, Fayose is the only Governor without respect for the president and his office.
How dare you compare this issue of arms dealer, Oritsajafor and disgrace man of God [ OYEDEPO] who was cursing GMB because of religious differences.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2016
angels09:
and Fayose has the right to organise public trashing for him the cleric

the man is not only a cleric but an elder and where we come from fayose ought to even prostrate to him....and please know about the man before u take sides
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
sweetgala:

Between you and me, El Rufai was not as venomous as Fayose , Fashola never said anything of Jonathan, in fact he stayed away from that conversation and was very reserved during the general election campaign both for Lagos and federal.

El Rufai importantly was not in a government position when he was attacking GEJ, and the number of DSS arrest was repercussion; while Fayose is a sitting state government who wouldn't face his work while he is trying to pick a fight with the centre at every turn. The only comparison is with Ameachi who had an axe to grind with GEJ and his Wife.

There is no defending Fayose , he is in a backwards state with little resources, he should be on his ball trying to key into the agric policy of the federal. He still seems pained that Buhari won and he has lost federal support.

Mimiko is doing a good job in Ondo and keeping out of the wahala, even Wikr the other day is no willing to pick a fight with Buhari, the other day when he was asked if he thought Buhari was the cause of the rivers APC aggression you should have seen how he defended the Daura farmer.
[/s] el rufai said worst and what he tweeted spurs me on to rain it on buhar daily

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2016
eligibility:

You are too bias in your submission. Take for instance, Fayose is the only Governor without respect for the president and his office.
How dare you compare this issue of arms dealer, Oritsajafor and disgrace man of God [ OYEDEPO] who was cursing GMB because of religious differences.
how do you compare a water shed two cents cleric to a Big Me talk more of Fayose.

The cleric is an old senile fool l
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2016
okuneddie:

the man is not only a cleric but an elder and where we come from fayose ought to even prostrate to him....and please know about the man before u take sides
go away with this your analogue analogy.

Fayose should prostrate to an ile ikewu mallam.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

That is no longer an insult due to our long lasting power failure. Try something else, maybe something with lagoon.

I am sure you live in Ajugunle as there is always no light there; you can come to Lekki and hug a transformer. Moreso, I am not insulting you, just advising you to do the needful
Wailing wailers wailing since March 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2016
crixtex:
All ds ile kewu imams sef.... preaching vanity to moslems...
God will soon judge you...

Well Fayose shud have slapped d cleric.. anytime dey abuse Buhari, all ds moslems will carry it for head like kilishi.....
like the way ur papa dey slap ur mama for house abi....#bastard

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
go away with this your analogue analogy.

Fayose should prostrate to an ile ikewu mallam.

lol.....look at u, Na today he dey prostrate to them? please stop looking at this matter as if its political game but look at it as an elder cautioning a younger fellow that represents the state......please OK biko

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
To whom it ma concern: ........on the second thought, who knows exactly what the cleric said? Did he deserve that abuse from the gov? Was the gov right to lash out at the cleric?Before fighting or passing judgement on what you know little about,think twice! Some people ma no get chill one inch!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2016
okuneddie:

lol.....look at u, Na today he dey prostrate to them? please stop looking at this matter as if its political game but look at it as an elder and politician cautioning a younger fellow that represents the state......please OK biko
The cleric should stfu
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by okuneddie(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The cleric should stfu

lemme help u in getting his contact so that u can tell him yourself

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by HrmOlolade(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Glutton cleric why meddling in politics, he deserves all the insult melted on him. senseless cleric, fayose should have order his aides to flog the living daylight out of him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Bayswater: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur blind hate for Islam is unsurprisingly beginning to ve its tow on ur sanity! Ur hypocritical stance on issues, bearing on Islam and Muslims, is even soooo cheaply visible to d blind! Even ur sense of shame is soooo drastically diminished that u nolonger care to pay attention to ur conscience wen commenting about Muslims! The courageous cleric in this case only advised and reminded the gov that he is a govnor and not some street touts ! Unlike Pastor Sulieman who reined causes and wishes death upon Elrufai, this exemplary muslim cleric only admonished the desperate govnor to get hold of himself and not to throw caution in d wind! I think u shud stop being shamelessly prejudiced and advice ur pastors to take cue from the Muslim cleric! Be reminded that Ur shamelessness is not in anyway beneficial to d integrity of ur religion!

It is easy to spot a hidden fundamentalist by their comment. They may not even know that bit of fundamentalism is in them, that's where the problem is.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

I honestly don't understand your points here. That I verbally abused Alhaji Muyideen or that I should research into 'why people become verbal abusers' ? I'm lost ! It's just too early for this pointless altercation and please mind the caps lock when you type.
Seek an understanding into why people abuse others. No altercation. Peace.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Djmamman(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Modified:

listen village girl , don't lift the luggage more than your force, Insulting Imam in a public media will not be a good end for you, pls I advise you to clear your self from such verbal spits

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Yes it was reported as an "advise" but it didn't augur will with the sitting governor which makes it an insult to his person and position which he is entitled to defend! It's not even abt d religion, Fayose would av done the same to Mbaka if he insults him to his face. Pple should learn decorum and protocol. Keep checking dear. Lool.
So, in ur most versatile sense of reasoning, how pple feel about issues is alws the correct position of tins! U re wrong dear! The govnor was and has alws been on a frenzy of emotion and it behoves on pple around to caution him! Everybdy cannot be a sycophant like the gov wants! He can go to hell if he's not happy that someone told him d trut which is obviously not what he wants to hear at this time! When other PDP govs like Cross River gov re rallying round the FG to see what they can get for their pple, here is Fayose most unnecessarily trying to pitch the FG against d good pple of Ekiti state! Thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

Modified:

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Bjergtrolde: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
divinecode101:

I am sure you live in Ajugunle as there is always no light there; you can come to Lekki and hug a transformer. Moreso, I am not insulting you, just advising you to do the needful
Wailing wailers wailing since March 28, 2015

Ah, but lagoon is closer na.
BTW: those of us who live in Ajegunle still pay our electricity bills despite not getting one watt of electricity. That is one of the reasons why we are wailing na.
No be everyone be Ajebutter like you.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Kezzy2(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2016
correction should be done with wisdom.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2016
fallout87:
So what? You people insult Christian Pastors, GEJ, etc... But want to get sensitive and cry when Buhari or muslims clerics are insulted.

Backward hypocrites
wia did u kip ur senses? under ya feet i guess! leadership by examples, they say. Fayose opening is dirty mouth splitting rubbish al d time, and all u can say is ......My Hero?? I'm really sorry 4 ya unborn generation, if continue thinking dis waycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2016
DoctorTim:

I am a Christian but I won't attack you for your comment. I rather will commend u for your insight because people here are blinded by religion that we all forget that we are first human beings and should behave like beings with a higher IQ than animals. I commend the courageous cleric for his admonition. It's obvious fayose doesn't know how to control his mouth and it surprises me sometimes the kind of words he utters. But please let us respect each other's religion. Do not let an irresponi Christian charlatan make u lose your composure and sound like an irresponsible Muslim charlatan too. Remember when two fools are fighting... let's keep religion aside and make reasonable comments and also brainstorm on ways to lead a better life. Believe me a lot of people come here, read comments and learn a lot. Let's keep it civil. Cheersb
thank u sir most sincerely! Frankly, ur words bring tears to my eyes! I sincerely wish for a world where muslims and christians think jus like u! May ur deep understanding alws guild u aright!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Ah, but lagoon is closer na.
BTW: those of us who live in Ajegunle still pay our electricity bills despite not getting one watt of electricity. That is one of the reasons why we are wailing na.
No be everyone be Ajebutter like you.

You must be a bad guy, I like your sense of humour and you never get insulted despite tring hard to get you annoyed, you are a rare breed Nigerian, good morning!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / President Tinubu Submits Second Batch Of Ministerial List To Senate / Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.