Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric (38547 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Fayose Attacks Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Mccullum: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose, is seeing himself as some body that above advice from any body, even by age not up to the cleric, he should continue to misbehave like irresponsible person.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by lipsz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur blind hate for Islam is unsurprisingly beginning to ve its tow on ur sanity! Ur hypocritical stance on issues, bearing on Islam and Muslims, is even soooo cheaply visible to d blind! Even ur sense of shame is soooo drastically diminished that u nolonger care to pay attention to ur conscience wen commenting about Muslims! The courageous cleric in this case only advised and reminded the gov that he is a govnor and not some street touts ! Unlike Pastor Sulieman who reined causes and wishes death upon Elrufai, this exemplary muslim cleric only admonished the desperate govnor to get hold of himself and not to throw caution in d wind! I think u shud stop being shamelessly prejudiced and advice ur pastors to take cue from the Muslim cleric! Be reminded that Ur shamelessness is not in anyway beneficial to d integrity of ur religion!

Addressing immaturity with immaturity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by sunshine1974(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
When Hell-Rufai, Liar Mohammed, Amaechi, Fr. Mbaka just to name a few were busy insulting GEJ......abeg how many of Una criticize am? Fayose pls nxt time slap the mumu cleric...hypocrites!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by agarawu23(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
sameer1212:
I know u must have some rubbish to say. Why are you full of hate Damn!!!
that handle na goat grin just ignore him/her
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by fallout87: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
See the cultist like rabid animals in this thread.

Se how these brainless idiots insult yet go crazy demanding blood whenever they same measure is returned to them.

Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by IvyBelle: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
I am only responding as a favour to you ,so you know the real and true use of the word hypocrites.

I was raised a Catholic and Rev Fathers discuss political issues and give opinions ,if there is say a political figure say the Governor ,someone like Monsignor Oteyin will put you on blast without apologies .

My Pastor may be nice with political figures but I think of you are the unruly and crass type he will avoid you all together.

Guess the approach I prefer most ? Hoteyins,we should be able to speak our mind ,we all clamored for freedom of expression for a long time esp during the Military rule ,you may not be that old so I guess I am referring to your parents .

If we so wanted it and now we have it ,we think some don't deserve it ,that is a classic example of double standard and ultimately hypocrisy .

You are welcome

fabre4:

The work of religious leaders are to pray for the country and respect for constituted authority do you think it is only that sheik that has admonished fayose the difference is that as a sign of respect and Unpartizanship they do it secretly

during olamide and Donjazzy crisis most of you criticized Donjazzy for calling out olamide in the public

hypocrites
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Cityguy: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Firebrand received fire back and we are all over the pages envenomating!!! I don't believe in fighting for people. Both of them should have been allowed to go the whole hog. At least one would learn from the other grin cheesy grin grin. Wisdom is a principal thing, it would have made the difference.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by fabre4: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
IvyBelle:
I am only responding as a favour to you ,so you know the real and true use of the word hypocrites.

I was raised a Catholic and Rev Fathers discuss political issues and give opinions ,if there is say a political figure say the Governor ,someone like Monsignor Oteyin will put you on blast without apologies .

My Pastor may be nice with political figures but I think of you are the unruly and crass type he will avoid you all together.

Guess the approach I prefer most ? Hoteyins,we should be able to speak our mind ,we all clamored for freedom of expression for a long time esp during the Military rule ,you may not be that old so I guess I am referring to your parents .

If we so wanted it and now we have it ,we think some don't deserve it ,that is a classic example of double standard and ultimately hypocrisy .

You are welcome

where were your pastors when Jonathan was insulted back to back bringing religion into politics is the worst thing that has, that will ever happen to us just look at what mbaka is doing even your bible says give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar and what belongs to God to God Government us for Fayose to run let him run it however he likes if you feel you love him too much pray for him simple.

A question for you what was his aim of saying that in the public when could have just told him quietly
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by IvyBelle: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2016
If you are a Christian as you are mostly going to claim ,I would advice you don't speak ill of anointed men of God.

To answer the last question which sounds more respectful,i can bet you dont even know what he truly said ,don't forget its a former bus conductor we are talking about,someone who hasnt shaken off that hooliganism attiude.

The cleric has probably been vocal about the governors attitude ,referring to it again is a faster way to send the message to the intended. I dont believe he went all out on him,but trust Fayose to prefer behind kissers to truth sayers if it doesn't favour him.

fabre4:

where were your pastors when Jonathan was insulted back to back bringing religion into politics is the worst thing that has, that will ever happen to us just look at what mbaka is doing even your bible says give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar and what belongs to God to God Government us for Fayose to run let him run it however he likes if you feel you love him too much pray for him simple.

A question for you what was his aim of saying that in the public when could have just told him quietly
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by lionson(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2016
"The cleric had courted the governor’s venom by urging him to show more decorum in his public utterances."
The cleric was morally wrong to have advised the governor in a gathering like that. Wouldn't it have been better if he went to meet him in person or send a letter to that effect.
Honestly, when it is politics religious leaders should be careful in their approach to issues.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by omonnakoda: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Clerics are supposed to be wise and wisdom entails predicting reasonably the consequences of our actions. The cleric could have predicted Fayose's reaction. It is simply s.tupid to publicly chastise or seek to correct any person about their personal conduct .There is only one word for that "confrontational". An UNNECESSARY confrontation. This is wrong not just for Fayose but for any person even a prostitute. Do you call her out in public and exhort her to stop prostituting?
It is one thing to criticize government policy but to criticize his way of communication is stupid. I do not like the way Fayose speaks but that does not mean I am right it is a matter of personal preference. At any rate it would appear that the Imam himself is no stranger to controversial utterances so he is not the right person to give advice on this count

The real question any wise person would consider is what was the Imam expecting? A public apology or a promise to change his ways? Really? Did he give thought to the consequences of his action or just decided to damn them anyway

No one likes to be lectured and certainly not in public. When you do this to a governor that is very disrespectful. In this case Fayose is not a Muslim and so there is every likelihood,knowing Nigeria,that there would be a religious/sectarian fallout.
The Imam is not wise at all
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by fabre4: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2016
IvyBelle:
If you are a Christian as you are mostly going to claim ,I would advice you don't speak ill of anointed men of God.

To answer the last question which sounds more respectful,i can bet you dont even know what he truly said ,don't forget its a former bus conductor we are talking about,someone who hasnt shaken off that hooliganism attiude.

The cleric has probably been vocal about the governors attitude ,referring to it again is a faster way to send the message to the intended. I dont believe he went all out on him,but trust Fayose to prefer behind kissers to truth sayers if it doesn't favour him.

I don't know what you read in the bible but did you noticed God never called the kings bluff in the bible from Samuel to David even moses he would send a messenger to them even David could not touch Saul when he had the power so let me ask you this question why do you think his messengers did not call their bluff publicly
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by egobetatoday: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

Please quote where it is in the Koran and stop referring to what you dont know, doing that is idiocy!!

u should have read through the discussion I had with him before replying me or do you just want to show yourself? Ok...you've been noticed. Now, take the door!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by IvyBelle: 4:06am On Apr 01, 2016
I am not responding to you anymore, first you don't know what I read in the bible? Then You disrespect your creator by dragging him into the conversation on that level ....

You have a lot of learning to do young man

fabre4:

I don't know what you read in the bible but did you noticed God never called the kings bluff in the bible from Samuel to David even moses he would send a messenger to them even David could not touch Saul when he had the power so let me ask you this question why do you think his messengers did not call their bluff publicly
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by fabre4: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2016
IvyBelle:
I am not responding to you anymore, first you don't know what I read in the bible? Then You disrespect your creator by dragging him into the conversation on that level ....

You have a lot of learning to do young man

hey common I didn't disrespect God I just told you how God cautioned the kings in the bible, you know if the sheikh had done it privately we won't be having this conversation. And people interpret the bible in different ways,I don't know how you interpret yours but this was what I noticed when I read mine so if you have a counter argument/Bible proof different from mine then bring it up instead of telling me I have a lot to learn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter / Army Secretary Who Couldn't Find Buhari's Certificate Retired - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Eats, Dances After Chatham House Performance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.