Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho (50561 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by princfred(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Raziii:
Why play with touchline hugging wingers when you know they r poor in crossing the ball... Just don't get it! Musa plays as a centre forward for his club, y play him as a winger. The primary work of a touchline hugging winger is to get crosses in... Neither Musa nor Moses can do that! Iwobi is a ball playing winger. Would have been a better choice. Wenger did the same thing, walcot isn't performing, he axed him and is nw using Iwobi. Y are our coaches too rigid! You left Iheanacho on the bench and u started with Umar! Tho I don't wanna blame Siasia... NFF needs to go, they are the problem with our football. But Siasia could have and should have done better!
I concur.Musa should have sat on the bench not iheanocho. Iwobi for Umar. SiaSia Messed up big time.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Nobleking2000(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
mohince:
Hmm..... I neva support Nigeria cox its full of southerners no northerners

Don't you know that the north is a liability to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:
He was also marginalized during the U-20 world cup tournament.

Imagine Iheanacho that is a Man City player trying to secure first team footballing appearance for the club by getting supports from Nigerian coaches to pressurize Man city to inducting him into the first eleven is busy trying to marginalize him by failing to feature him in major national games and refraining from speaking on his awesome prowess.

Thereby, proving to Man City that he is not fit to be their player.

If a Player should snub Nigeria now for other countries, the coaches will begin to wail!

It is really pathetic for Iheanacho.

Lalasticlala and Mukina2, I hope you are observing wink .
It's all the more sad as Kelechi is an Igbo, under the coaching leadership of fellow eastern region people i.e. Keshi, Oliseh and SiaSia

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by ijaw1stson: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Bros, no be only Nigeria, it's in every country o.... grin

Abi u want make I dey list am? cool
lol no o... u de correct sha
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Niyinficient(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
mohince:

Hey tribal Bigot, be reminded dat Musa is from Ekiti, Umar is from Enugu, Shehu is from Edo......

Cheers....
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Seun360(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How was Coach Oliseh on course, is it by drawing with Tanzania? If Coach Oliseh could not beat Tanzania, is it Egypt he will beat?

You think Tanzania is a push over esp at Dar' es Salaam? Even Algeria didn't win there.

Even Siasia would have lost in Tanzania. I munch dis piece just for people like you.

You also blame Oliseh for Siasia inability to get the much needed points from a direct rival?

I recommend you switch to Telemondo instead of football.

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
tgmservice:
So what they meant is if kelechi had played super chickens would have qualified. Well FYI super chicks where already doomed 2 b eliminated
Nah... It's the club's player report on international duty, it means that as a result of the 1 0 defeat, Nigeria didn't qualify.

No big deal there.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Getikebusy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
FrankLampard:
The lad is still young to be giving this kind of hyping...

I would have still preferred ihenacho to start ahead if ighalo and being played as false 9 with iwobi behind him
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jarus:
Lol. What a jibe!

Oyinbo sabi couch insult sha. cheesy

As a grammar enthusiast, I love the creativity.
You probably don't follow football much, there is no jibe there.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Gepheral:
True that
Bundle Iheanecho, Ighalo, Iwobi Osimeh and others and let's have fun watching . I like seeing balls being shot like bullet. Thought that dude entering then was Taiwo... I wished!
I Only saw one attempt yesterday after which I knew luck was not on our side.
Iheanecho woulda done something different yesterday no doubt
That's why when I hold on to ball in the field of play and I raise my head and what lies in front of me is a goal post, na bullet me go bullet the ball. If I tear 5 shots and no one enter net me go sub myself. No how wey one no go enter. That was what i didn't see in yesterday's match... Festival of attempts!
Loll. Na old pattern you d play.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by omonnakoda: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
No club will write anything like that. People should use their brains a bit more........
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by omonnakoda: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is really troubling to imagine the minds of people who start stuff like this
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vig86:

Man city defended their starlet. They said Nigeria failed to qualify as a result(for not using their player, Iheanacho). I looked forward to seeing Iheanacho being introduced but as usual, the coach failed like every other one. Kelechi has not only eyes on goal, he has luck as well.
That's not true sir.. the statement means that the defeat ends nigeria qualification to the AFCON(not cos Kelechi didn't play).
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Getikebusy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
The truth is that siasia is tactically daft. Young Iwobi exposed this fact. Whether you are an arsenal, chelsea ,man u, real Madrid or barca fan you will notice the impact iwobi had whenever he comes on for Nigeria. his link up play is good and he is very intelligent. the new Eagles team will succeed if the team is built around iwobi not Mikel. Iwobi is young and will be playing for Nigeria for a long time where as dead legs and brain Mikel is already dead in the water.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Jarus(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Goodnuel:
You probably don't follow football much, there is no jibe there.

I follow football.

And if you can't see that there is a jibe at Nigeria there, I can't help.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by holuphisayor(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
wizkidblogger:
I still don't know why Siasia will bench Kelechi, Simon and Iwobi but start Umar, Musa and Even Ighalo.

He must have been smoking daura weed lately. Nonsense **
Truetalk.
Siasia no get brain at all. Iheanacho would have at least increase our shots on target if not scoring. Yet, the mumu left him on bench.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Jarus(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Goodnuel:
That's not true sir.. the statement means that the defeat ends nigeria qualification to the AFCON(not cos Kelechi didn't play).

Hahaha. Don't be naïve. There is something called playing with words.

That statement means:1, Nigeria benched Kelechi and got punished for it 2, Kelechi was not part of Eagles failure.

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jarus:

Hahaha. Don't be naïve. There is something called playing with words.

That statement means:1, Nigeria benched Kelechi and got punished for it 2, Kelechi was not part of Eagles failure.
You obviously don't follow the round leather game. There is no playing with words there.

The club social media handle gives updates on every player on international duty.

No big deal there.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Goodnuel: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jarus:

I follow football.

And if you can't see that there is a jibe at Nigeria there, I can't help.
There is none. Who even cares about nigeria?? It's actually a good news for clubs that these countries(African) fail to qualify so there players can stay back.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by drinkmorewater: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why are U guys talking as if kelechi was a beast on friday

He sucked big time, am one of his biggest fan and I aint pulling no punches

Y'all acting like he scored a hat trick or something the other day

So because his shot led to the goal should mask over the fact that he was more or less useless in that match

Seriously guys cmon stop the sentimentality
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Jarus(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Goodnuel:
You obviously don't follow the round leather game. There is no playing with words there.

The club social media handle gives updates on every player on international duty.

No big deal there.

It's me you're telling clubs give updates on players on international duty through their handles? LOL.

Yes they do. But they promote them too by highlighting their performance (and in this case, absolving their player of national team failure).
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by smoothvee(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:
Datz bad cry

Sorry buh wah does dah mean cheesy
lol i like u
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by FrankLampard: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Getikebusy:

I would have still preferred ihenacho to start ahead if ighalo and being played as false 9 with iwobi behind him

To me Ighalo played well, just that he didn't receive more balls from the mid field. We should be blaming the midfielders for our woes.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by sheubaba2013: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
I still don't know why Siasia will bench Kelechi, Simon and Iwobi but start Umar, Musa and Even Ighalo. Well that will be nff arrangement. Nonsense...slot slot almost everywhere in this country called Nigeria
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Getikebusy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
FrankLampard:

To me Ighalo played well, just that he didn't receive more balls from the mid field. We should be blaming the midfielders for our woes.

wrong....

he didn't work for the ball...he didn't join the midfield. he is not good as a lone striker,that's why Watford pairs him with deeney
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's what Happens when yu play Mikel as an Offensive Midfielder and Leave Iheanacho to be a Sub...

Mikel's Creativity is dead and gone.. He can only function as a DMF presently... Talking about ''Odion Ighalo'', He needs partnership with someone as quick and fast as him.. Someone who makes a pass and runs for a One-Two... Thats what he plays with ''Troy Deeney'' at Watford...

Sometimes, Our National Coach should take a look at his player's favorite position and partner him with someone that can match his workrate...
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Blizzy9ja: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
mohince:
See what divides us? Yes I hate the NFF cuz it full of northerners no southerner and northern cant play football all they know is chase cow around Nigeria, shout sai baba and kill innocent people.
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Ekugbeh(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
FrankLampard:
The lad is still young to be giving this kind of hyping...
ah ah hw many yrs do u think he's now
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by odobe007(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
mohince:
some people can be stupid sha...
Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Kaylexzy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
ijaw1stson:
lol no o... u de correct sha

Lol... Spain, England, Brazil, Italy...

All of dem dey out sentiment for team selection...

Well, it all comes down to who d managers favour and thinks is best suited to his style of play

1 Like

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho by Blackops(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
mohince:

Looking at it through tribal lenses would not solve issues. You said there are too much southerners in the team no doubt about that. Now how many Yoruba players are in the team?
mohince:

Looking at it through tribal lenses would not solve issues. You said there are too much southerners in the team no doubt about that. Now how many Yoruba players are in the team?
mohince:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate AWCON 2018 Win. Pose With Their Trophy / Justice Christopher Slumps, Dies In Jos / Golden Eaglets Arrive Abuja After FIFA U-17 World Cup Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.