Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. (5174 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

You got it all wrong. I was angry at your 'noted' reply to his long speech that would make Trump employ him as his speech writer. He was all over you with praise and you didn't appreciate him.. Ah!

Yes. That was my flowered speech embarassed. And Raine replied 'noted' angry . Alright, my embarrassment is now complete.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yes. That was my flowered speech embarassed. And Raine replied 'noted' angry . Alright my embarrassment is now complete.

Oh my bad. I've made everything worse embarassed embarassed I feel terrible.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Oh my bad. I've made everything worse embarassed embarassed I feel terrible.

grin grin grin don't sweat it, dear.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 6:53pm On May 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

grin grin grin don't sweat it, dear.

Alright dear. But don't you think we should lie Raine on the ground on a hot sunny afternoon and whip her mercilessly?
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Alright dear. But don't you think we should lie Raine on the ground on a hot sunny afternoon and whip her mercilessly?

Lmao!!! Such savagery! But not necessary. I said what I said because it's true; I don't need her to be nice. I'm revving up my engine for the high road. wink

You've been nice, though. And I appreciate that. kiss
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by joeace2020(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lmao!!! Such savagery! But not necessary. I said what I said because it's true; I don't need her to be nice. I'm revving up my engine for the high road. wink

You've been nice, though. And I appreciate that. kiss

Alright dearie. Catch ya later.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Kobicove(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2017
You already slept with 45 men...

And you're just 33 years old? sad
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by MChoc24(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
You need a new man
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by yoruBADboi(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2017
Though 45 sexmate is much for a lady but it still doesn't define your future, keep looking, a man that doesn't care is out there for u
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by kushercain: 9:18pm On May 23, 2017
Raine80:
I suppose the number he slept with did not factor in that discussion?
You were honest he did not like it , if you lied that would have been an issue as well. Either way you were not going to win. Our society is patrichiachal what most men do is viewed as socially and morally acceptable. When it comes to women the opposite applies. Learn from your experience. Men can sense desperation maybe you ended up with 45 because of how you view yourself. Fix that and things might change for the better.

Not to "Raine" on ur parade but it didn't happen to op
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by herlarho(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
if to say dat was aw ur mother slept with plenty men do u think ur dad will marry her. Hoelosho
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by amakadihot87(f): 9:41pm On May 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
You goofed!
It's just body-count for goodness sake or did those other partners walk away with your V-jay ?
What's past is gone! Or did you do any operation, in the past, that won't allow you to have kids in life etc.

We've got super-active daters and hookers coming out daily with body-count numbers in the '000s and no one can come forward to say it shows on the face or features if they're well-kept so all these unneeded stories you ladies keep telling upandan are just a tad too "endangering" of your own prospects, really.

The hard truth is that society's aligned wired with the highest expectations of womenfolk while guys are, well, left to just "be boys, and sow wild-oats"! Now are those oats being sown amongst pigs, ducks and cats? Noooo! We all know where it leads, most guys'd rather have some chick to bed on steady, while their's is untouched or somehow magically, preserved for them till marriage.

And see o, the same guy who'll be feigning disappointment at hearing body-count will also be scheming on "test-driving before purchase" "eating cake", sampling the bootay" etc o!

If you as a lady finds yourself so disadvantaged and you've taken the measure of your present guy as one who may not be able to contain such details, you better tone down the figures!

Men can't take it. Society won't take it. So, ladies, for the good of your men and yourself, Fake it till you Make it!
.........are u a guy ?i am impressed really.never beleived a guy can speak this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by mzhorlah(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2017
45 men, some of them even had more than one chance am sure.. the place has turned to well
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by IdeyFindWife: 10:49pm On May 23, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........are u a guy ?i am impressed really.never beleived a guy can speak this way

People are not facing up to the reality of life evolving faster than we can all keep up with.

While I appreciate all the much-ado about "maintaining standards" blah blah blah... i also believe that the key to not setting yourself up for disappointment is not expecting too much furrk-all from anybody including your so-called society. There're just too many kettles name-shaming teapots now and we want everybody to be happy about it?

See this other thread here: [https://www.nairaland.com/3809276/how-often-should-couples-Bleep.] Did ya see 'em all gleefully jiving on like jaybird about wanting to screww like rabbits on heat. Boys wanting to furkk all day, going 20 rounds non-stop hip-hiphurray..... and all what-not. Buurrrr, who's gonna marry the girls we 'creamed'? Aren't we gonna marry those being presently screwwed by some other niggas? If that be the case, shouldn't the narrative move on from "who got screwed, when, where, why or how many times? And am not advocating furrking around like goats however.

This is not for anyone trying to wed a pure and saintly ex-seminarian or holy mother-Agnes religious type; you might need to own up to your sh1t and let dem access and accept you based on your present output. But for the rest of us, the new reality's that sh!t's seriously furkked up out here, nobody holy pass so we might, as well, all cut ourselves some, bloody, slack!

I see it this way abt pasts:
1. All people have pasts
2. No matter how 'at-peace' they are, not everybody will be able to fully disclose all about their pasts to you at once or ever!
3. I, for one, won't go poking around or expecting you to start scaring me about random irrelevant shyt; don't bother me!
4. I will wanna know about such "random past shyt"; if they have potential for ruining our new present life together!
5 I will need you to have been so over your past-life, ready to face and build a brighter future that it won't be a distraction for me. (Oh yes, i will be bothered about your child-rearing prospects if you were still not over self-destructive habits e.g. The Bottle, "account-closing" binge-spending, domestic violence etc)
6. I will need to know that you're not gonna wanna run-off into the woods one-day to go binge on your buried past pet-peeves (e.g. addictions, shady hangout crowd etc and even if you do, we should be able to fix a one or two slip-ups etc).
If you can do that, we can roll.

It's better you know, fairly, enough what'll help your future life and ditch the rest but folks wanna keep digging and then, they find they can't forgive what they find-out. They forget that people, everywhere, are just packaging people. Except you know and are mindful of the story-line; every beautiful butterfly could easily tell you it born that way, haha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Ekakamba: 9:17am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Men can't take it. Society won't take it. So, ladies, for the good of your men and yourself, Fake it till you Make it!
cool grin
Re: I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
Ekakamba:
grin
Nice 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Keeps Leaving Things On My Car In My Neighborhood / Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage / Bad Wife, Poverty Or Hell: Which Do You Fear Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.