Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio (21671 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Omeny: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Yes!

We overwhelmingly gave PDP 95% and magnanimously gave APC 5%!

We will do same to the extent APC will have less than the 5% they got from our regions!

And haters can go to hell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
The kind of picture dat makes amaechi purge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
I love this unity in the East against the Hausa/Fulani-Yoruba party!
No man can stand alone so you're wrong with that statement
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by AKAKAK(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
continue to love it and be ready to loose out. Remember that all the votes in the whole of south east is just Kano+ Katsina while all the votes in the south south is just kaduna + sokoto +L agos so continue to love it at the detriment of the region.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Omeny: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Wadasco:
so people of your character do exist?? Ignorance is working did you really say Hausa/Fulani-Yoruba party
If it is not then what is it?
It is obvious now!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by AKAKAK(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Remember that all the votes in the whole of south east is just Kano+ Katsina while all the votes in the south south is just kaduna + sokoto +L agos so continue to love it at the detriment of the region. so lets see how you will be relevant at the centre
Omeny:
Yes!

We overwhelmingly gave PDP 95% and magnanimously gave APC 5%!

We will do same to the extent APC will have less than the 5% they got from our regions!

And haters can go to hell!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by JustCurious: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2016
What Amaechi did to GEJ, he got in full doze from Wike. #LifeFact. You practically reap what you sow. "Disloyalty ti take over". cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2016
akpabio be like "ufam abadie u too much" wike replied him "guy but i bin tell u say i go deal with dat ediooooootic ubimalistic elemtariom" akpabio responded " akpaniko ufam.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Missmossy(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Lol cheesy see their faces.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Wike be like;"this was how Amechi held my hand in battle but I defeated him" .

When Men meet
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by birmingham04: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
Your unity against Yoruba,Hausa and Fulani cannot bear good result. If you refuse to turn a new leaf you will b e minority till thy kingdom come. You lawbreaker and rebel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by wazobiaN9(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Hemanwel(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Wadasco:

so people of your character do exist??
Ignorance is working
did you really say Hausa/Fulani-Yoruba party
Yes it is a Fulani/Hausa-Yari.ba party!!I am helping him to say it convincingly!Even Dulla.rdinho said it more convincingly than I am saying it!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by wazobiaN9(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:

your ethnic bigotry opened a big hole somewhere along the lines of your medulla, so much that you forgot the Geography of Nigeria and Rivers now appears as "far East" grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by annawhite(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2016
The cats with nine lives.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by JayGreen23(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Akpabio: Baba u na strong man.
Wike: I no tell una say I go deal with that guy? That guy no reach abeg.
Woman at the background will be like: #yimmu, na so una dey talk, tomorrow una feet still eat for the same table or even de-camp to APC while innocent souls fighting on top una head go don die for nothing.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by abokikhalifa: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
you guys dont have a say in Nigeria that all.... since Nigeria was formed your guys have always been the back benches
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Opinedecandid(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
elbinmanny:
I will call it the lions of the 5% cheesy

You are an embodiment of wisdom.
A proud son of your father.

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by olisaEze(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Wike: POWER!
Akpabio: The Equalizer!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by HRich(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Chai. . . Amaechi must see this. . .
wike be like "didn't I tel u I was gona humiliate Amaechi" and akpabio b like " ur d man"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by hohafrank(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
You are true son of your father and lion of rivers state that buried APC-Association of Prominent Criminals-by beating Amaechi back to back

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by godwin120alex: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Wike was telling him, see bro i have dealt with the noise maker

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
That's my lovely governor. We rivers people are lucky to have this man. Carry go my sweet governor
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
rukkyland:
una power go fail una one day
maybe by dat tym u don old die

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2016
wilcox:
The real lion in Akpabios voice

Agu tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2016
wilcox:
The real lion in Akpabios voice

Agu tongue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by ntebong: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2016
When King Saul of Israel went out to fight war against the Philistine against the advice of the man of true God, King Saul did not know that the spirit of God has departed from him, likewise Amechi the current minister of Transportation and former Gov of Rivers State is yet to realize that the spirit of Niger Delta has departed from him and Dakuku , that is why Dakuku lost in his ward (father's compound) and Amechi could not delivered his Local and Federal constituency.

To many uninformed or those that believed the lies and evil propaganda of Amechi and his cohorts, the struggle is not about Wike, many peoples here have a feeling that he is not going to be a better governor except he proves otherwise, the struggle is about what the Niger Delta stood for irrespective of color and creed.

The violent that greeted Rivers state re-run election was an attempt to cowered the good peoples of Rivers State to vote against the dictates of their minds, consciences, believes and free will to elect their representatives.

Except Amechi retrace his steps and apologize to the good peoples of the Niger Delta and seek forgiveness from God , he will end up as a villain like Oladipo Diya of Abacha's era.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by cyprex: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:

I would rather expect you to talk about the picture.
Do not use everything as opportunity to preach against National unity.

Anyway, I doubt that there is more unity among the old south eastern state as is in Nigeria in general
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by christinie(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please we are no more 5%. We are now up to 85% as almost everybody wails nowadays.

elbinmanny:
I will call it the lions of the 5% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by swagzofroyalty(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
when we Yoruba(s) voted your ignorant possessor (Professor) you were not having this take!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Oziada: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
dareylink:
Arms wrestling
dareylink you are a scammer, where is my data plan that I paid for on Saturday 26th March, 2016.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
wike be like "welcome to the state without dirty brooms", Akpabio be like "since there's no more Agrieved Poko Cochroaches(APC)".

version 2
Akpabio be like "the warload of wild west", wike be like Oshiomole don dey get warning alert"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.