Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio (21672 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Omeny: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
AKAKAK:
Remember that all the votes in the whole of south east is just Kano+ Katsina while all the votes in the south south is just kaduna + sokoto +L agos so continue to love it at the detriment of the region. so lets see how you will be relevant at the centre

Continue to dwell in old and manipulated figures!
U think the pattern of votes in 2015 will be same in 2019! You are really wise indeed!

No wonder census issues will keep generating controversies year in year out in Nig!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by chiefobdk(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
JayGreen23:
Akpabio: Baba u na strong man.
Wike: I no tell una say I go deal with that guy? That guy no reach abeg.
Woman at the background will be like: #yimmu, na so una dey talk, tomorrow una feet still eat for the same table or even de-camp to APC while innocent souls fighting on top una head go don die for nothing.

the woman na part of dem
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by chiefobdk(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
cyprex:

I would rather expect you to talk about the picture.
Do not use everything as opportunity to preach against National unity.

Anyway, I doubt that there is more unity among the old south eastern state as is in Nigeria in general

which one be old south east.

you doubt abi u wish thr is no unity. but unfortunately thr is.

Wat u gonna do about it.

everybody eyes Don open.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Brilliance9000:
I love this unity in the East against the Hausa/Fulani-Yoruba party!

Which of the east? Abeg hold ur own. This is SS
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by skedy1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
project8:
wike be like "didn't I tel u I was gona humiliate amechi" and akpabio b like " ur d man"

I d tell u....ur d man!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by stevoskyj(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
project8:
wike be like "didn't I tel u I was gona humiliate amechi" and akpabio b like " ur d man"

You talk am as e happen
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Birds of a feather,riggers and looters of our resources
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by patpaul: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
The real men of the N/D
The true sons of the N/D
The good men the N/D
The victorious men of the N/D
The hope of the people of the N/D
Our shinig lights
They are not betrayers
We love them
We are behind them any day any time
Tough them and you touch us
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by Austino50: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
murderers and evil desperate idiots that has nothing to offer, take away public funds from their hands they will die because without public funds they are absolutely nothing
Re: Caption This Photo Of Wike And Senator Akpabio by KoldKash(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2016
How is your data subscription done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday / Kwankwaso Commissioned Party's Office In Kano / Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.