Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi (21316 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has asked Governor Nyesom Wike to be holistic in his comments about developmental projects in Rivers State.

Amaechi who was reacting to Wike’s statement on the Rivers monorail project, where he (Governor Wike) said he will not touch the project based on the advise of the people of Rivers State, explained that Governor Wike does not understand that the monorail project belonged to the Rivers people and not him, Amaechi.

Amaechi said same Rivers people had consistently praised the project and had seen it as a way to jump-start the local economy and place the state at the forefront of transport infrastructural development in Africa.

He also said most of the projects being referred to as abandoned projects by Governor Wike were ninety-percent completed.

Amaechi, however, cautioned Governor Nyesom Wike to stop lying to the people of Rivers State.

He said, “Governor Wike said that he will not touch Amaechi’s monorail and that the entire state has told him not to continue with the project. Can someone please tell Wike that the monorail belongs to Rivers State and it’s not Amaechi’s private monorail”, Amaechi stated.

“Governor Wike, which Rivers people told you not to touch the monorail project? Is it the same Rivers people that have consistently praised the project and see it as a catalyst to jump-start the local economy and place the state at the forefront of transport infrastructural development in Africa? Or is Wike aggregating the jaundiced views of the coterie of court-jesters that hang around him daily, as the opinion of the entire people of the State?

“It is sad, very sad that Wike has elected to play politics with this laudable project that was almost completed before Amaechi left office”, he added.

Amaechi, who preceded Wike as governor of the state then described Wike as a “shameless liar” for either underplaying projects embarked upon by his administration or cornering them as his achievement.

“Governor Wike also described several ongoing projects in the State when Amaechi left office as ‘abandoned projects’, which he claimed to have completed or about to complete.

“He specifically mentioned the Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo Unity road that connects the Island of Opobo to Andoni and the rest of the State. What a shameless lie! This project was ongoing and was almost completed as at May 29, 2015. May we also remind Wike that the Eagle Island- Diobu road that he once claimed to have been abandoned was 90 percent completed with just the final course of coal tar remaining as at when he succeeded Amaechi.

“It’s repudiating that Wike would even attempt to rubbish and destroy the laudable projects and achievements Amaechi made in the health and educational sectors as governor.

“Shamefully, what has happened in the past months since Wike became governor is that Wike has neglected the model schools and health facilities built by Amaechi and have allowed them to rot away, taken over by weeds and grasses, in tandem with his policy of not wanting to touch Amaechi’s projects or build on Amaechi’s enduring legacies.

“Governor Wike, these projects belong to Rivers State and its people, not Amaechi,” he reiterated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/29/monorail-wike-is-a-shameless-liar-amaechi/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by ochilikoko(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2016
I can't believe that Amechi will still have the courage to reply Wike after the back to back defeat

167 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Flyingngel(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Ameachi! This man will continue to amaze me since 2011 he started construction of this so call monorail till 2015, he can't finish it. I ask was d monorail an interstate or intrastate transportation scheme: that he can finish within his tenure? We d youth need to look at some of this politicians with clear mind. Ask of me i give individual my support not party.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by kodded(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2016
ameachi take heart cry cry cry cry cry

to lose rivers election back to back is not easy

[img]http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/wp-content/uploads/sites/29639/2015/09/2457004-crying2-256x300.jpg[/img]

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by chaberry(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Irrelevant Amaechi won't go and sit down....

Amaechi's incessant rant reminds me of that awkward moment when we're kids, when you have been beaten black and blue by your age mate but due to the fact that your mom vow not to give you food whenever you were beaten by your age mates, you'll refuse to give up even with tears rolling down like shower from your eyes

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Pennyways: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2016
The so called monorail has nothing to contribute to the Economy of Rivers State, neither will it bring succor to our pains. The mono rail is of the cheap tools which the so called ameachi uses to scam and loot Rivers State treasury. No great citizen of Rivers State will support that 25 meters length monorail project that him (ameachi) wasted a huge Rivers fortune except is Apc co. I advise Gov. Wike to target other projects and fix the broken state Ameachi left behind. Rivers state throughout ameachi eight years administration was a disaster and a broken vessel. The roads in GRA axis of P/hacourt are wash away by erosions. Now he is the mirage minister of of transport he can make his monorail a fedral project, contruct it to Aba in Abia State perhaps to Enugu State. This gonna be very useful not only for the great people of Rivers state, but to numerous Nigerians that gonna apply the route and they gonna thank him for that. If not, then he should remain silent and let our visionary governor (unlike him) to transform the broken state he left behind.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:26am On Mar 30, 2016
With Those Jaw-dropping Defeats Ameachi Suffered In Rivers Even In His Own Ward.He Should Be Afraid To Mention "W" Not To Talk Of Wike grin grin

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by evy1(m): 1:28am On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Amaechi the toothless bulldog.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by TPAND(f): 1:32am On Mar 30, 2016
The Parrot of Ubima.

We all know you looted the state with your ghost monorail project.

Shameless APThief

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 30, 2016
I was here..
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by ruggedboy01: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2016
May thunder strike the Cokoroch of ubioma

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by orisa37: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2016
And you a horrible crook and a trouble maker plenipotentiary.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Wike is indeed very very shameless with that crude statement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 30, 2016
evy1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Amaechi the toothless bulldog.
. . . Toothless? Go and ask your Oga Jona and his Madam Patience!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Standing5(m): 2:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Papa Decieving Pikin . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by richeso: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Minister of Transportation ?

2 Likes

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by blithe2nice(m): 3:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Amechi still fit dey talk?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2016
GEJ gave you a train to ride..... Now you want Wike to do the same...... Mbaaaa....... It will never happen.
Minister of transport please focus on your job....complete what you started !!!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by romme2u: 4:07am On Mar 30, 2016
ok let the party begin
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by M4gunners: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Monorail for economy growth of the state? Oga minister how?I mean did you say this or it was a slip of tung?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:48am On Mar 30, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Toothless? Go and ask your Oga Jona and his Madam Patience!!
go and ask your dullest among the dullard buhari.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2016
These two shameless he-goats.
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by pacino26(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Honestly if that monorail was to jump start the Rivers state economy, I advise them to take the jump from an MTN mast as it will take them better places than the monorail.

A huge economic waste, conduit for laundering state funds cuz when I do pass through the few meters of monorail I blame the Amechi's economic team.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by dechriscool(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Amaechi you are more shameless to still take up the podium to talk about the death trap monorail and a conduit of syphoning #45b of Rivers money.Of what use is a monorail that run from UTC junction to Lagos bus stop(1.5km) to Rivers indigenes..A distance that cost #50 in a public transport.You built a primary health centres with no equipment, no nurses and doctors and you are proud to mention it as an achievement.The only functional secondary health centre built by you (Kelsey Harrison hospital) can't be assess by the pòor due to high cost of their services.You were owing teachers several months of salaries in the so called model primary school you built.It was wike who finally paid them those salaries.
So whatever legacies you laid was rubbished by your vindictive attitude you exhibited towards Rivers indigenes because.They refused to join your broom waving witch/wizard party.
Go and appeals the gods of the land cos everybody in Rivers State including the sand in UBIMA had placed curse on you.Due to the on told hardship you brought upon Rivers indigenes when you pitch tenth with strangers from across the Niger.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by babdap: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Ayam her to read peoples comment.

1 Like

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by SleekAbokii: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
This ameachi the Dublin strip club lover still get mouth to talk?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Wike the wikecious liar

1 Like

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by lolaxavier(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2016
I don't know how this country got to this point. What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by ObiOkpor(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
And you are? Amechi face Abuja work and leave Rivers alone. Your noise don too much of rescent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Houseofglam7(f): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2016
This man really doesn't know when to shut the hell up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by cckris: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Amaechi will pay for his sins against the good people of Rivers State, for using Rivers money to sponsor 5 APC governorship candidates, & 80% of Buhari's campaign, without paying Rivers State workers for many months.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by nnachukz(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Until Buhari allows EFCC to probe how you got to spend such exorbitant amount on that project nobody will touch it. You knew it belonged to Rivers yet you duped them for 8 good years without achieving anything. Let that mono rail stand as your legacy for posterity to judge you on that.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Concession Sagamu-benin, Nine Other Expressways / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Peter Obi Lands In Lagos For NESG Dialogue With Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.