Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi (21332 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / I Won’t Touch Amaechi’s Rivers Monorail- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by obysafety: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
I am suggest that Amaechi should focus on his office and make a change, live Gov.Wike to do his job in Rivers state
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Esychem(f): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
u owe corpers since 2013, we served for free, now d new governor have start up with d batch he met, u made our service yr hell, no good lodge, no pay. is dat good? i still remember my PPA where teacher are been owe for 5 months, haba from aug to dec 2014, dey travel for easter without pay. look at d way dey r smiling on d new govt,d recent i heard from them.
nkpogu junction/flyover, where no small car can pass through on mon, to my greatest surprise, as i was returning from work have been taken care of just within few hours.
odili road, close to lesuka dat no one or car can pass during raining season cos of flood, it gutter is been widen as am talking to u. allow this man to walk jejely,
ph is peaceful, it s violent for people that do not want peace.
pls sir thanks for taking care of my street road. more strength to u. amaechi support him he s ur bro.
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by BELAEBY: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
this ameachi man is so shameless. infact he is a shameless liar. so he does not know that Wike is more powerful than him. even after the clear defeat he suffer he can still talk back at wike? chaiii. oga, fear God oh
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by DanOmang: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Amaeche was the one that started this insults on public, he thought APC , but by now he shld hv be contended with his ministerial appointment and live Wike to governor rivers state in peace , is this how develop country do politic? is just getting too much of this man called Amaeche
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by gonzaga: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
You see why it is good to so the right and proper thing. Had it been you handed over properly, I am sure all these "projects" would have been captured in your handover notes.

Rather, you chose to be in Eagles square on the day u were to handover and it is on record you didn't prepare any note or set up a transition committee.

Ameachi, is that how they use to do?
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
The Parrot of Ubima.

We all know you looted the state with your ghost monorail project.

Shameless APThief

You mean PD Pigs
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by nelcliff(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ameachi be like, pls let me talk so it won't be as if I am afraid of gov Wike.
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by thabet232: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
PLEASE HELP ME EXTEND THIS MSG TO AMAECHI "#lickyourwounds#"
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by thabet232: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
he had his own turn to leave a legacy and he refused to do so now that another person is their he still wishe he was his puppet abeg he should focus o being a minister and not try to bring his big nose into the affairs of rivers after all he had his own shoot at being a good governor but he blew it
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by thabet232: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
HOW CAN AMAECHI OPEN HIS MOUTH TO CALL WIKE A LIAR WHEN HE IS PUTTING SMILES ON THE FACES OF WORKER ALL THE BAD ROAD IS RIVERS ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION, THE NORMAL TRAFFIC JAM THAT WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY IS BEEN RARELY SEEN YOUTH CORPERS SMILE TO THE BANK AT THE END OF EACH MONTH, PLEASE HOW THOSE AMAECHI SLEEP AT NIGHT SEEING THAT ALL HE FAILED TO DO IN OVER 5YEARS THAT HIS COUNTERPART IS DOING GREATER THINGS IN LESS THAN A YEAR, I MUST SAY A BIG THUMBS UP TO NYESOM WIKE
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by PEROSKY12: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmmmm ar u sure that Amaechi is mentally balanced? after lootin rivers state money and when the people of rivers was writing to the FG to collect the money back but he denied the allegation. Amaechi is the most shamefull liar i have ever seen. Wike keep the gud work nd transformation in rivers. don't mind those schameless lossers
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by zubey: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ameachi 4 8 years u culdn't finish all the project u said u started,now u are blame som1 4 ur failure.......if truly u hv wrk,U wuld'nt be accusing Wike 4 nt touching ur project........
Ameachi is just a thug lookin 4 ways to b relevant....
Bad loser............
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin See the face of Liar Amaechi!
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by patpaul: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lizard OF uBIMA, YOU SEE YOURSELF? 98% OF PEOPLE COMMENTING SO FAR ARE AGAINST YOU. And many of them are not from rivers nor residing there, but they know what is going on in Rivers State , after all , the world is a global village. You see yourself? Take a break from attacking WIKE YOUR SLAYER and ponder on why Rivers people and indeed we, majority people of the N/D are against you. If you do this, you will know why you and your party will never win any election in rivers state.
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by macarson2k(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
modelmike7:
Wike is indeed very very shameless with that crude statement.

Go and slap him.
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by TBankxx(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided
ochilikoko:
I can't believe that Amechi will still have the courage to reply Wike after the back to back defeat

The Back 2 Back is so sure undecided
ochilikoko:
I can't believe that Amechi will still have the courage to reply Wike after the back to back defeat

The Back 2 Back is so sure
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by TBankxx(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ebon Amaechi if it is the monorail or monofail rada u want coma collect it. Kilode!!! Ebon Amaechi if it is the monorail or monofail rada u want coma collect it. Kilode!!!
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by TBankxx(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oh... i know that feeling when u've being Wike'd
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Themandator: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
lolaxavier:
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has asked Governor Nyesom Wike to be holistic in his comments about developmental projects in Rivers State.

Amaechi who was reacting to Wike’s statement on the Rivers monorail project, where he (Governor Wike) said he will not touch the project based on the advise of the people of Rivers State, explained that Governor Wike does not understand that the monorail project belonged to the Rivers people and not him, Amaechi.

Amaechi said same Rivers people had consistently praised the project and had seen it as a way to jump-start the local economy and place the state at the forefront of transport infrastructural development in Africa.

He also said most of the projects being referred to as abandoned projects by Governor Wike were ninety-percent completed.

Amaechi, however, cautioned Governor Nyesom Wike to stop lying to the people of Rivers State.

He said, “Governor Wike said that he will not touch Amaechi’s monorail and that the entire state has told him not to continue with the project. Can someone please tell Wike that the monorail belongs to Rivers State and it’s not Amaechi’s private monorail”, Amaechi stated.

“Governor Wike, which Rivers people told you not to touch the monorail project? Is it the same Rivers people that have consistently praised the project and see it as a catalyst to jump-start the local economy and place the state at the forefront of transport infrastructural development in Africa? Or is Wike aggregating the jaundiced views of the coterie of court-jesters that hang around him daily, as the opinion of the entire people of the State?

“It is sad, very sad that Wike has elected to play politics with this laudable project that was almost completed before Amaechi left office”, he added.

Amaechi, who preceded Wike as governor of the state then described Wike as a “shameless liar” for either underplaying projects embarked upon by his administration or cornering them as his achievement.

“Governor Wike also described several ongoing projects in the State when Amaechi left office as ‘abandoned projects’, which he claimed to have completed or about to complete.

“He specifically mentioned the Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo Unity road that connects the Island of Opobo to Andoni and the rest of the State. What a shameless lie! This project was ongoing and was almost completed as at May 29, 2015. May we also remind Wike that the Eagle Island- Diobu road that he once claimed to have been abandoned was 90 percent completed with just the final course of coal tar remaining as at when he succeeded Amaechi.

“It’s repudiating that Wike would even attempt to rubbish and destroy the laudable projects and achievements Amaechi made in the health and educational sectors as governor.

“Shamefully, what has happened in the past months since Wike became governor is that Wike has neglected the model schools and health facilities built by Amaechi and have allowed them to rot away, taken over by weeds and grasses, in tandem with his policy of not wanting to touch Amaechi’s projects or build on Amaechi’s enduring legacies.

“Governor Wike, these projects belong to Rivers State and its people, not Amaechi,” he reiterated.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/29/monorail-wike-is-a-shameless-liar-amaechi/

Monorail to Jumpstart the economy? Na wa
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by sunshine1974(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . Toothless? Go and ask your Oga Jona and his Madam Patience!!
asked Dem for what? Amaechi has shown hes just a failure....he cant even win election in his own ward, amaechi shld remain at Abuja biko, hes just a noise maker, no action.....let him go and ask or rather learn from people like "Tinubu, the jagaban of our time, Kwankwaso, Saraki, Wike, Fayose, these people don't just make noise, they accompany it with actions by holding down their several zones.....very soon Amaechi will be useless to APC because he cannot garner any vote for Dem come 2019, by then he wldnt ve money to give Dem so he will be useless.....APC shld better look for someone else to invest on in rivers.....amaechi is a failure in rivers state politics
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by sunshine1974(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Amaechi is the shameless person here, u were in government for 8yrs and u left all project uncompleted.....he kept saying the projects were 90% complete, why not complete Dem? Idiot.....
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Austino50: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
may all the killings and evil done by wike and his PDP in rivers state befalls all those that are singing his praises on this platform. ingrate pple can u compare 8yrs of peter odilis government with that of Amaechi 7yrs government in rivers state?
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Austino50: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
most igbo pple castigating Ameachi are not even from rivers state and they have not even leaved there before so stop fooling urselfs south south is not south east
Re: Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi by Austino50: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
during Ameachi's administration those of you in rivers state did you witness the political killings you are witnessing now, may law of cama befalls wike, pdp and all those sentimentally singing his praises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Murray-Bruce, Sherif At Alamiyeseigha's Burial Today / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Bombing Maiduguri (Pics / Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.