Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It (3595 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by neuroneXY(m): 2:50am On Mar 30, 2016
my kid sister came home for holiday,from a boarding school which she attends and we were happy to see her come home once again.after her arrival i notice some wierd things about her,she always love to stay alone like when mom has gone to shop she would stay at home even when there is no light she would lie on the chair pretending to be reading novels and ...the attitude she was never used to before she began boarding school-she used to be an extrovert-due to many sudden changes in her, i began suspecting her...so,yesterday as i returned back from field around 5:30pm to watch nigeria match,on stepping inside i was hearing some groans emanating from my mum's bedroom and i was like "mummy no dey house now," so i moved curiously towards the room and i saw my 13-year-old-sister in a position i don't need anyone to tell me what she was doing...in short,i don't know what to do to her...nd av been like should i report her to dad nd mom or punish her myself...pls nlers if u happen to be in my shoe what would u do?
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Talk to her first

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 30, 2016
You need to have a heart to heart talk with her to ascertain how far she has gone with the silly act.. Try and talk her out of it by explaining to her that such act is bad. Reporting her to your parents will make her feel more embarrassed . That's adolescent age for you.. Maybe that's what her school mother taught her cos self servicing is common at boarding school..
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by lordizak(m): 3:19am On Mar 30, 2016
neuroneXY:
my kid sister came home for holiday,from a boarding school which she attends and we were happy to see her come home once again.after her arrival i notice some wierd things about her,she always love to stay alone like when mom has gone to shop she would stay at home even when there is no light she would lie on the chair pretending to be reading novels and ...the attitude she was never used to before she began boarding school-she used to be an extrovert-due to many sudden changes in her, i began suspecting her...so,yesterday as i returned back from field around 5:30pm to watch nigeria match,on stepping inside i was hearing some groans emanating from my mum's bedroom and i was like "mummy no dey house now," so i moved curiously towards the room and i saw my 13-year-old-sister in a position i don't need anyone to tell me what she was doing...in short,i don't know what to do to her...nd av been like should i report her to dad nd mom or punish her myself...pls nlers if u happen to be in my shoe what would u do?
You want to punish her for pleasuring herself?. just discuss with her and tell her to go easy on herself. you don't have any right to yell @ her.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by nnachukz(m): 3:19am On Mar 30, 2016
If she was up to 20yrs I would said, bring her to me to help correct her act. But due to her age now, carry your cross

To be serious my brother sit her down and talk to her like a friend, not with force. Make her to trust you and tell you things. If friends in her school are the ones corrupting her which is likely the issue here. Convince her to tell your parents she wants to change school.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by neuroneXY(m): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Angelberry:
Talk to her first
but she's adamant...she would pretend to be sorry and continue with the bad act ...i was even thinking of trying to convince my mom to withdraw her from boarding sch
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by neuroneXY(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Equalizer:
You need to have a heart to heart talk with her to ascertain how far she has gone with the silly act.. Try and talk her out of it by explaining to her that such act is bad. Reporting her to your parents will make her feel more embarrassed . That's adolescent age for you.. Maybe that's what her school mother taught her cos self servicing is common at boarding school..
thanks, almost my thought too...bt i knw her 2 well she z head strong... she wouldnt hear me.it z only my dad dat can correct her and the problem z dat i dont knw how to report her to him
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 30, 2016
neuroneXY:
thanks, almost my thought too...bt i knw her 2 well she z head strong... she wouldnt hear me.it z only my dad dat can correct her and the problem z dat i dont knw how to report her to him

We are talking about a habit if not properly handled at this early stage could turn to an addiction.. let her know you caught her in the act but promise to keep your mouth shut if she will promise you to desist from such act.. If she has a phone try to access it and make sure you delete all por-n related materials on the phone.. There is no smoke without fire and for the urge to masturbate to come, there must be a catalyst that triggers it.. I pray she listens to you and also retrace her steps now.. best of luck bro
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by neuroneXY(m): 3:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Equalizer:

We are talking about a habit if not properly handled at this early stage could turn to an addiction.. let her know you caught her in the act but promise to keep your mouth shut if she will promise you to desist from such act.. If she has a phone try to access it and make sure you delete all por-n related materials on the phone.. There is no smoke without fire and for the urge to masturbate to come, there must be a catalyst that triggers it.. I pray she listens to you and also retrace her steps now.. best of luck bro
thanx bro.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by adorablepepple(f): 3:58am On Mar 30, 2016
undecided.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by jeffizy(m): 4:01am On Mar 30, 2016
The blind can see it's a habit she picked up in the boarding house.
Where the problem lies is the fact that such act is a private misdemeanor and it will be difficult to know if she's changed or not.
So, what do you do?
You need to talk to her about the whole thing and hope it gets into her. If you use the stick approach, you may loose her psychologically as a sister.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Its harmful if she uses her finger,,, better get Love Machine or cucumber.. My contribution though

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Doctorfitz: 4:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Na wa..who should we blame?technology?freedom?access to information?or the so called big girls that flaunt their sexual escapades online and offline..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by acenazt: 5:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Guy we as humans see rules,regulations and conformity as a challenge. We love breaking them to see what will happen. If try force,it gets worse. If she is pulled out of the school,it gets worse as she will seek out others like her. I am not questioning her sexuality or something but if her school Is an all girls school,change it. Send her to a mixed gender school. Shey u hv a gf na? Let ur gf talk to her. She will be much more comfortable.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by uboma(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2016
Equalizer:

This is one of the many reasons why i will never advise a parent to send his children to a boarding school.

A lot of vices goes on in these schools and children are the victims.

Imagine a 13 year old girl mastubating! Who knows how far gone she is....
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by yvelchstores(f): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
uboma:

This is one of the many reasons why i will never advise a parent to send his children to a boarding school.

A lot of vices goes on in these schools and children are the victims.

Imagine a 13 year old girl mastubating! Who knows how far gone she is....
Exactly. I attended boarding skl myself n I will def not take my daughter there. Then, if a lil girl is pretty like op's sister, as tender as in jss1, some lesbian seniors will make her their intimacy gadget. I strongly blv lesbianism act has entered. At that age, no 13 yr old knws how to pleasure themselves, someone showed her, an older person perhaps which is child abuse. Op, I wld hv told u to talk to her but u might not hv the knowledge of what to tell her so therefore, report her to the mother that gave birth to her. Do it fast.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by yvelchstores(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Ighoga898:
Its harmful if she uses her finger,,, better get Love Machine or cucumber.. My contribution though
she is 13! Better nothing!
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2016
cry Try and have a heart to heart talk with her .
So bad *smh*

*modified*
I'm even thinking she's going into the "L" thing too .
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Aieboocaar(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
bruv reporting her will only make matters worse, handle d situation like a big brother u are.... Shout for her small, threaten her make para enter her bodi, but in d end talk to her nicely, calm her nerves den advise her against such act (@least dat was how i was able to handle mine)
I swear she will love u more
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by uboma(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2016
yvelchstores:

Exactly. I attended boarding skl myself n I will def not take my daughter there. Then, if a lil girl is pretty like op's sister, as tender as in jss1, some lesbian seniors will make her their intimacy gadget. I strongly blv lesbianism act has entered. At that age, no 13 yr old knws how to pleasure themselves, someone showed her, an older person perhaps which is child abuse. Op, I wld hv told u to talk to her but u might not hv the knowledge of what to tell her so therefore, report her to the mother that gave birth to her. Do it fast.

I pity the children who are made to attend these boarding schools every year. Only God knows what these children are made to pass through.

No wonder the rate of vices in the society keeps increasing...
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Onegai(f): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
You tell your mother. Also, sit down and speak to her: tell her adults have sexx and that's she's a child. That sexx when you are a child has consequences like pregnancy and disease. That you are a man and you and your friends like to use girls her age and dump them and be laughing at their stupidity behinds their backs and calling them oloshos. So if she doesn't want to be part of that, she should stop. And if anyone older than her showed her, they are trying to destroy her life. If any senior student did it to her or even spoke to her about it, let her tell you do your parents take it up with the school.
Take her phone from her and replace with a cheap phone that can only make calls and send texts. No more locking of her door, she's a child, so no privacy until this is sorted out.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Pidggin(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
There's no way you can stop masturbation addiction without deliverance
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2016
LET HER MASTURBATE!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2016
yvelchstores:
she is 13! Better nothing!
den get her a boy of 13-14yrs of age.. because there probably nothing u can do to stop her 4rm d act.. d least u can do now is save her 4rm harming her reproductive organ through masturbation..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Onegai:
You tell your mother. Also, sit down and speak to her: tell her adults have sexx and that's she's a child. That sexx when you are a child has consequences like pregnancy and disease. That you are a man and you and your friends like to use girls her age and dump them and be laughing at their stupidity behinds their backs and calling them oloshos. So if she doesn't want to be part of that, she should stop. And if anyone older than her showed her, they are trying to destroy her life. If any senior student did it to her or even spoke to her about it, let her tell you do your parents take it up with the school.
Take her phone from her and replace with a cheap phone that can only make calls and send texts. No more locking of her door, she's a child, so no privacy until this is sorted out.
not when masturbation has already set in. addiction to masturbation is not compared to anything else.. there's nothing dey can do.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by yvelchstores(f): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Ighoga898:

den get her a boy of 13-14yrs of age.. because there probably nothing u can do to stop her 4rm d act.. d least u can do now is save her 4rm harming her reproductive organ through masturbation..
Sorry but u are wrong. It's not coccain addiction. She has been programmed, the only thing is to re-program her, finish. It will end for gud.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
yvelchstores:

Sorry but u are wrong. It's not coccain addiction. She has been programmed, the only thing is to re-program her, finish. It will end for gud.
I hope it does.. but u should know dat masturbation addiction is stronger Dan cocaine addiction
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by thelish(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
lordizak:

You want to punish her for pleasuring herself?. just discuss with her and tell her to go easy on herself. you don't have any right to yell @ her.

Na advice be dis?
Can't yell @ 13yrs old?
What is dis world turning into?
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by thelish(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2016
neuroneXY:

I go teach you how to report again?
it seems you r scared of 13yrs old?
Na adult dey fear kids dis days?
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by thelish(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
jeffizy:
The blind can see it's a habit she picked up in the boarding house.
Where the problem lies is the fact that such act is a private misdemeanor and it will be difficult to know if she's changed or not.
So, what do you do?
You need to talk to her about the whole thing and hope it gets into her. If you use the stick approach, you may loose her psychologically as a sister.

With all d sticks dey used on us, how many people loose us? abeg
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by timmyblast(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Boarding school is a no no for me
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by yvelchstores(f): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ighoga898:

I hope it does.. but u should know dat masturbation addiction is stronger Dan cocaine addiction
that's for men. It doesn't happen that way for women, especially girls like her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 15 Best Plants For Every Room In Your House(photos) / Divorce In And Marriage In Yorubaland / Sincere Answer Please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.