Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It (3790 Views)

How I Caught My Cheating Wife / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
neuroneXY:
but she's adamant...she would pretend to be sorry and continue with the bad act ...i was even thinking of trying to convince my mom to withdraw her from boarding sch

Bad act??

Masturbating is a perfectly normal, healthy habit which most young humans practice just before, or after the onset of puberty. There is nothing bad about the habit. Virtually every human WILL experiment with their bodies during the "curious" phase of their development. It may even be seen as unnatural for one to say they have NEVER masturbated in their lives.

How many of you guys can hand on heart, say your first sexùal experience was NOT preceded by ANY form of masturbation? Trust Nigerians to demonise a perfectly normal practice, and make it appear that the person involved "needs deliverance ".

The way I see it, the thread starter had NO business whatsoever intruding on his / her kid sister's personal space. It doesn't matter if you're male or female, leave your sister alone, and let her explore AND discover her body in her own way and time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by lordizak(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
thelish:

Na advice be dis? Can't yell @ 13yrs old? What is dis world turning into?
Was he suppose to yell, u can't shout habits outta people.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Twinkie8: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Talk with her first, then talk with your parents too to change her school ASAP.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
yvelchstores:
that's for men. It doesn't happen that way for women, especially girls like her.
i just hope u re right
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by thelish(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
lordizak:
Was he suppose to yell, u can't shout habits outta people.
in those days it does, don't know about now.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by Ralphdan(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oh 13yrs,i wld av askt u 2bring ha2 me let me make sure she never does that again. cheesy
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by obiak4(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ighoga898:

I hope it does.. but u should know dat masturbation addiction is stronger Dan cocaine addiction
have you seen cocaine never compare any addiction like cocaine it comparable to none.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by neuroneXY(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tanx to everyone that contributed...i've taken a prudent decision,once again tank u all
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by zed7: 3:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Nothing wrong with masturbation abeg. Be more concerned about her having real sex. Ur mum should teach her sex education. Masturbation has saved a lot of people from rape, adultery, STD's and unwanted pregnancy.
Re: I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It by mutter(f): 6:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Tell your mother. She deserves to know.
You shouldn't handle what is meant for a parent to handle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Pls Help: He Wants To Marry A Runs Girl. / How To Make A Homemade Pepper Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.