Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,481 members, 7,846,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

He Doesn't Care For Our Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Care For Our Child (850 Views)

Dear Nairalanders I Need Advice “my Boyfriend Doesn't Care” / He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Keepinhope: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2016
I met this guy and fell in love with him
After a year of dating I fell pregnant for him.

Fast forward 5 years later after initially making some efforts and changing his mind about marriage. He just stopped calling and asking about our child
I come from a wealthy family and I work myself so I am doing ok without his financial help.
But I don't want my child to suffer because the dad is neglecting him
We have had so many conversations about this subject. We made a promise to each other that no matter what we will make the child's well being a priority.
I have begged that if he ever has negative feeling for me he should not report in on our child.
I have asked him to regurlary call or skype or facetime our child who often asks for him because I am in america and he is in Nigeria ,to no avail.
I dont't know what to do anymore.
I ask for very little from him and even that little he can't do it.
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by thesicilian: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Its possible he's having problems of his own, that's distracting him
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Keepinhope: 5:07am On Mar 30, 2016
I think he doing fine and he is healthy. He even has a fiancée.
He has the right to move n with his life but why hurt his child im the process.
I speak to his mother often and she avoids the subject
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Youngpo413: 5:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Too bad
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by chynie: 5:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Plenty fells:
Fell in love
Fell in pregnant

Abeg stand this time
Cos u are now a single mom
And the child's welfare solely your responsibility

But is it a male or female child? Cos

Male: he is coming back
Female: he is gone for real
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Daniel2289(m): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2016
There must be a reason why he is acting this way, and it is a pity that he can't tell u why. From the look of things, he don't need u anymore and his mother is in support of this. Just don't let it bother u too much. He have a child with u, and when the time comes, he must come back for it. For now, just move on with your life.
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2016
OP I think u shud let him go...for me it's better if u cud cut off all the ties between u and this guy..it's very obvious he is not willing to do his obligations with his child..never beg someone who never even care about his child's well being..

it's normal for a child to ask but if u let him understand the situations, believe me one day he will stop asking abt him..help ur child as well to convert his attentions to some other things & if u can let his father out in the picture asap so u & ur child can move on & live in a peaceful life cool
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2016
He's in Nigeria right?

My sister, the economy is bad, change is dealing with him.
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Tallesty1(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
OP I think u shud let him go...for me it's better if u cud cut off all the ties between u and this guy..it's very obvious he is not willing to do his obligations with his child..never beg someone who never even care about his child's well being..

it's normal for a child to ask but if u let him understand the situations, believe me one day he will stop asking abt him..help ur child as well to convert his attentions to some other things & if u can let his father out in the picture asap so u & ur child can move on & live in a peaceful life cool

KashyBaby jumping to premature conclusion since her 4th birthday.

This is a just the lady's side of the story so it is wrong to draw your conclusion from her side alone.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by firstking01(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Why not take care of the child yourself?, since you are financially well to do and forget about the ingrate?, cos i know in due time he 'll come asking for the child then from there you can do warreva you wanna do with him.
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
KashyBaby jumping to premature conclusion since her 4th birthday.

This is a just the lady's side of the story so it is wrong to draw your conclusion from her side alone.

Don't quote me I'm not talking to u & if ur on t he shoes of that woman I bet u r even worst...so stay in ur lane if u can't contribute to make life bearable...

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Keepinhope: 6:53am On Mar 30, 2016
I feel bad for my child I try my best and I really thought communication would help but it doesn't seems too
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
Why not take care of the child yourself?, since you are financially well to do and forget about the ingrate?, cos i know in due time he 'll come asking for the child then from there you can do warreva you wanna do with him.

I think the op was juz asking for a little time from her dead beat husband to have a communication with their child...

Why some men are like this? sad
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by halfricanadian(f): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2016
op take care of ur child ursef with ur family assistance

Dis is one of d pains single mother usually face

Most fathers are no where to b found especially if dey arent married to d lady in question

cry cry take care of ur lovely child ok pls nd pls ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Bluezy13(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm...

This lady no be 9ja breed at all. Money dey, pikin dey well, 9ja babe for no even send the guy.

Anyways, good morning everyone
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

I think the op was juz asking for a little time from her dead beat husband to have a communication with their child...

Why some men are like this? sad
to be frank with you it beats my imagination why a man will dump a lady he worked sooo had to getundecided...but i know for a typical nigerian man, he must come looking for his child someday, esp if it's a boy.
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
to be frank with you it beats my imagination why a man will dump a lady he worked sooo had to getundecided...but i know for a typical nigerian man, he must come looking for his child someday, esp if it's a boy.

I shud find someone to give me a boy wink jk
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by firstking01(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

I shud find someone to give me a boy wink jk
and dnt you think i can do thatwink
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
and dnt you think i can do thatwink

Hhahahahahahahahah.... grin I don't think so u can..
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by firstking01(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hhahahahahahahahah.... grin I don't think so u can..
your dnt think so i can??, oya givit a triaL nagrin
Re: He Doesn't Care For Our Child by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't quote me I'm not talking to u & if ur on t he shoes of that woman I bet u r even worst...so stay in ur lane if u can't contribute to make life bearable...

Nonsense!
A wise person waits to hear the two sides of a story or at least ask some questions important questions to understand what really happened before jumping to premature conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has Stopped Stalking Me Since He Crashed His BMW / 7 Foods That Are Making Your Penis Weaker / 7 Signs It’s About Time You Called It A Quit In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.