Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos (31215 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Xposer: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2016
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi and his new wife Wuraola Obanor paid a courtesy visit to the former National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, at his residence in Abuja... The monarch who was in the FCT for Bola Tinubu's birthday colloquium -was warmly received by the octogenarian and his wife.....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/ooni-of-ife-and-his-new-wife-visit.html

1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Xposer: 6:02am On Mar 30, 2016
good to see
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Monalisa185(f): 6:05am On Mar 30, 2016
okay na
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by CastedDude: 6:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Ooni of Ife, the great tourist

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by dainformant(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2016
is this Ooni planning to contest for presidency or what?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Tallesty1(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Whose head they shine so?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2016
dainformant:
is this Ooni planning to contest for presidency or what?
He's definitely up to something.

13 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by AyakaDunukofia: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
He is redefining the stool. Like all other African traditions, the stool is mired in primitivity. The guy apparently want to apply a touch of class to it. Imagine if you were him. Would you want to spend the whole of your modern life doing it exactly the old ways?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by dainformant(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2016
am telling u ... he has toured the whole country, visited almost all the notable men ...to what end
angels09:

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2016
That hajiya use red eye pencil cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by doublewisdom: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Tourist Ooni.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by kennysteve77: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm still wondering what this new Ooni is up to, carrying his throne up and down all over the country

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by englishmart(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
[b] IMAGINE!!!
1. Between 2007 and 2010, Tinubu spent virtually his last kobo to ensure he sent Segun Oni out of the Ekiti State Government House. He did. Today, Oni is the National Vice Chair of APC, a party same Tinubu, not another one o, is the national leader.

2. Audu Ogbe once told opposition parties there was no vacancy in Aso Rock. He was national chair of the ruling PDP then. Today, he is a minister under a government being controlled by that same opposition.

3. Tinubu once told Obasanjo that he was the "problem of Nigeria". But same Tinubu went to Obasanjo that they had finished the construction of the opposition ship. They wanted him to be the navigator! The old fox readily accepted.

4.Nasir el-Rufai, the diminutive governor of Kaduna State, once told Buhari that he was not a presidential material. Today, not only is Buhari president but the loquacious el-Rufai is a governor on Buhari's party. He bashes PDP to no end nowadays.

5. Fayose and Fayemi once mounted same rostrum, campaigning in Ekiti with Fayose carrying placard at his father's burial in 2009 that they should vote for Fayemi. In 2014, same Fayose contested against Fayemi and sent him to the Former Governors' Club.

6. Majority of top politicians shouting 'APC, Change!' were shouting 'PDP, Power!' in 2011!
Now, all these took place within the last TWELVE years! Not that they took place before you were born hence, you did not witness them. Therefore, if you still want to kill yourself because of Wike or Amaechi, please go ahead.

BY THE TIME THEY ARE BACK IN SAME PARTY IN 2019, WE WILL BE MARKING THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR STUPID BUT TIMELY DEATH! [/b]

131 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Topestbilly(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by lilreese: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Bamanga wife sha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok. Royal visit.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by dimsonu(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
I honestly don't know much about this Monarch nor politics in Nigeria.

But there is this lingering thing of interest to note him, he is glaringly non partisan yet a highly politically influential character. I just hope I am right.

He got class, swag and an abounding grace around him...these are qualities he share with many other Monarchs. This rare character of being non partisan (if he is partisan, it isn't obvious) is a glorious and admirable quality.

Really this will increase the trust he can generate from amongst his subjects and even the entire country. This is exactly what Monarchs and Transition heads in Nigeria should represent. Not reducing yourself to campaigning for politicians. Seriously their offices are political but beyond that they were divinely appointed. They should (as Ooni seem to show) become a fulcrum, a rallying point between politicians. If Rivers State has a solid non partisan Monarch for example he would without doubt be able to call waring parties to order.

Let traditional rulers Nationwide learn from this young Patriarch.

(Am writing these presuming he is non partisan... I might be grossly wrong)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Timoleon(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2016
I would really be impressed if this piece of news translates into 10ltrs of pms for me!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by banme1(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
This one na news.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
and so.....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by JingoOAU(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Why is Ooni's wife doing the "Bleep you" stunt?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2016
My opinion: Religoius leaders and traditional leaders should stay away from politicians. They should play a monitoring role. Help call political leaders to order when they go wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Chomsky1967(f): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Houseofglam7:
That hajiya use red eye pencil cheesy cheesy cheesy
The thing fear me o, i had to go back to check whether I no see am well. Quite shocking!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by gentlesoul196: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
Blackberry Z30 for sale still fresh O 8 O 63 434874. Location Lagos
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Aromas: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
Abeg make den leave Ooni o. Ride on Kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Tunami(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
royal/political visit.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by mankan2k7(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
when will he visit me
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by sandland: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
How is that my business.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
hope am not alone seeing Oni wife's finger...#guess she belongs to the HOOD...Niggah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
angels09:

I doubt that. He's young and courtesy visitations dey sweet m.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2016
The make-up on those women's faces though... lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Osun State Anthem / Ezeuzu Awka Officially Opens His New Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.