Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos (31217 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by slavemerchant: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2016
dimsonu:
I honestly don't know much about this Monarch nor politics in Nigeria.

But there is this lingering thing of interest to note him, he is glaringly non partisan yet a highly politically influential character. I just hope I am right.

He got class, swag and an abounding grace around him...these are qualities he share with many other Monarchs. This rare character of being non partisan (if he is partisan, it isn't obvious) is a glorious and admirable quality.

Really this will increase the trust he can generate from amongst his subjects and even the entire country. This is exactly what Monarchs and Transition heads in Nigeria should represent. Not reducing yourself to campaigning for politicians. Seriously their offices are political but beyond that they were divinely appointed. They should (as Ooni seem to show) become a fulcrum, a rallying point between politicians. If Rivers State has a solid non partisan Monarch for example he would without doubt be able to call waring parties to order.

Let traditional rulers Nationwide learn from this young Patriarch.

(Am writing these presuming he is non partisan... I might be grossly wrong)

Of course you are
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by dimsonu(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
slavemerchant:

Of course you are

Am wrong??

Strong hope becoming forlorn hope
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by ideylaff: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
shegra58:
we called them 'Ilare' from Ooni royal family and u can noticed the hair is half barbed!

I think you meant to say Emese , they are Emese Oba, always at the foot or close call of Kabiyesi, Kaniyesi is now using the younger kids who are sons of the older emeses in the palace too old to travel.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by onebamoh: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
When has Ooni becomes a traveler, why are you acting like Buhari? U deserve some respect as a King, people should be coming to greet you not the other way round.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by ideylaff: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2016
onebamoh:
When has Ooni becomes a traveler, why are you acting like Buhari? U deserve some respect as a King, people should be coming to greet you not the other way round.

Kabiyesi is just a 40 year old still to grow up man. He still has many years to be on the throne, it's to early to cage him in the palace.

Also I speak on good authority he spent a huge amount of money on his way to the throne, and most of that money has to be recovered into his private business.

That won't happen from sitting in the Aafin in Ife oooooo

Hurts to see him go round but hey he knows where the shoe hurts right now.

You need to visit the palace and see the number of mouth's he's feeding on a daily basis

Allow Kabiyesi ooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by slowbreeze(f): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Always wearing white.is it like a custom?dunno...anyways sha..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by ozoemenaca: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
The New Oni is indeed a great man. He is bringing innovation and dynamism to the whole thing
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by oake(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
JingoOAU:
Why is Ooni's wife doing the "Bleep you" stunt?...

That's Baphomet - El Diablo Hand Signs, originally used to describe any idol or other deity associated with and used to incriminate the Knights Templar. Some associate it with Satan worship. Baphomet is an enigmatic, goat-headed figure found in several instance in the history of occultism.

Today, the symbol is associated with anything relating to occultism, ritual magic, witchcraft, Satanism and esoterica. Baphomet often pops up in popular culture to identify anything occult.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by shegra58: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
ideylaff:

I think you meant to say Emese , they are Emese Oba, always at the foot or close call of Kabiyesi, Kaniyesi is now using the younger kids who are sons of the older emeses in the palace too old to travel.
I understand u but it's only 'ilare' that do half barbed their hair like this I know this cos I'm from Ile Ife olubuse royal family to be precise.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by tpiah01: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
slowbreeze:
Always wearing white.is it like a custom?dunno...anyways sha..

Might be the Ogboni female regalia.

Usually, an Olori is supposed to tie wrapper, wear regular native, or just not dress in a way that makes her stand out in this manner.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by englishmart(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
ilyas26:

We've seen this post before, it's time for you to retire it
back in the days, a word was enough for the wise; but these days it isn't. Now think about this, if a word isn't enough for a seeming wise man, how much a fool? We need to keep sounding the right messages. Not everybody has seen it.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by ideylaff: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
shegra58:
I understand u but it's only 'ilare' that do half barbed their hair like this I know this cos I'm from Ile Ife olubuse royal family to be precise.

Good to know that, I am also from one of the kingmaker families to the left of Ooni

Oooodua a gbe waa. Ooo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos by shegra58: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2016
ideylaff:

Good to know that, I am also from one of the kingmaker families to the left of Ooni

Oooodua a gbe waa. Ooo
Ase oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Osun State Anthem / Ezeuzu Awka Officially Opens His New Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.