Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? (4366 Views)

Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics> / Ladies Whats Your Take On Penis Size / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by ndujekwu(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2016
While growing up, I noticed girls wore bra + singlet (feminine) ± another underwear before wearing their top

Few years later :: bra ± singlet

Another few years later :: strictly bra (undersize or oversize join grin )

Very recently :: ± bra shocked shocked shocked shocked

How long would it take before BRA-LESS

Cc: kenonze, Jadekitana
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by halfricanadian(f): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
cry cry my guy i tire o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by powerfulsettingz: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Another plot to make this earth un conducive to live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by thesicilian: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Its an evidence of the moral decay that has become the order of the day. I remember those days when it was some kind of shame for a girl to hang her undies in public. After washing and hanging all other clothes they'd take the under wears inside the house to hang.
Then they stepped up to not only brazenly displaying them on public lines, but also wearing undies alone for outings, under d guise of 'bikini wear, etc'

Now they're going bra-less and pant-less.

In a few years time it'll become transparent wears or total nudity.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Wait,you don't mean under close do you You mean go topless lipsrsealed.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2016
ndujekwu:
While growing up, I noticed girls wore bra + singlet (feminine) ± another underwear before wearing their top

In Western world, only few do wear bra.

That could have been achieved here long ago but our Male folks keep attaching unreasonable importance to it.
Most white ladies do not put on Bra
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by ironheart(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2016
braless is better cos it allow the breast to remain firm n stiff. if you doubt me, compare the village girls breast and the once in the cities.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Bluezy13(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
ironheart:
braless is better cos it allow the breast to remain firm n stiff. if you doubt me, compare the village girls breast and the once in the cities.
The reverse is actually the case.
It is generally believed that braless allows the breasts to sag but Every Woman states otherwise.

As per the village girl's, her supposed ignorance of indecency has deterred guys from handling her breasts; since no pressure is applied....perhaps recurrently, the breasts remains firm and stiff quite unlike that of the supposed city girl whose breasts has been subjected to public consumption.

P.O.C I'm not implying all village girls and all city girls.
I although believe that well-fitted bra keeps the breasts firm.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by teechudleyy(f): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
For how long will society continue suppressing the female. The body shaming forces girls ti hide der body, in so many garments. Why should a woman be made ti believe her body must be hidden. As for me, i support miley cyrus in campaign fr women going topless just like men. Mention me, and you will get a hunch back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Bluezy13(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
thesicilian:
Its an evidence of the moral decay that has become the order of the day. I remember those days when it was some kind of shame for a girl to hang her undies in public. After washing and hanging all other clothes they'd take the under wears inside the house to hang.
Then they stepped up to not only brazenly displaying them on public lines, but also wearing undies alone for outings, under d guise of 'bikini wear, etc'

What goes around, comes around.
Man started naked in the garden, man is going back naked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by obiorathesubtle: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
For how long will society continue suppressing the female. The body shaming forces girls ti hide der body, in so many garments. Why should a woman be made ti believe her body must be hidden. As for me, i support miley cyrus in campaign fr women going topless just like men. Mention me, and you will get a hunch back.
aite. I support the topless campaign too. Anything to make women feel good about themselves. Buh I'd really love to see a pic from when you go topless cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by demzylahot(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
empty threat grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by teechudleyy(f): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2016
demzylahot:

empty threat grin

U are obviously self destructive. You want a hunch so bad...
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by teechudleyy(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
aite. I support the topless campaign too. Anything to make women feel good about themselves. Buh I'd really love to see a pic from when you go topless cheesy
u are looking for a pic. You are one of the ills of society, sexualising a woman. Leave the womans body alone. When the bill is passed... u wnt need pic. We wd all b flinging it everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2016
So what's the fuss all about.. Bra or no bra not an issue.. After all you guys prefer it firm and large cool
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
yea that's my girl!! Don't know what the fuss is all about about bra or no bra
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by demzylahot(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:

U are obviously self destructive. You want a hunch so bad...
Lolz,why should I?
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by demzylahot(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
ellacute45:
So what's the fuss all about.. Bra or no bra not an issue.. After all you guys prefer it firm and large cool
I might want it firm but not large,my hands must cover everywhere
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by obiorathesubtle: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
u are looking for a pic. You are one of the ills of society, sexualising a woman. Leave the womans body alone. When the bill is passed... u wnt need pic. We wd all b flinging it everywhere!
grin

Women.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by StylixSVC(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
ndujekwu:

rili funny
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by StylixSVC(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2016
thesicilian:

DAT would b in d next century
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by ritaoritza(f): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Look at it as a girl trying to flaunt her 6 packs like you guys do!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2016
demzylahot:

I might want it firm but not large,my hands must cover everywhere
grin cheesy badt guy
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by thesicilian: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Bluezy13:

Exactly.

StylixSVC:

DAT would b in d next century
Not that far. I foresee something close to 'normal' total public nuddity within the next 10-20yrs.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Doubleagent008(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2016
ritaoritza:
Look at it as a girl trying to flaunt her 6 packs like you guys do!!!
got me thinking,
but guys don't cover their 6 packs in embarrassment when ladies come around. so I'm not sure the bags are equivalent of the packs. if they are, them let them fly... if u know waramean.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Doubleagent008(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Bluezy13:

That's one way to look at it. just for humour, Even now there is heat. every unnecessary piece of garment should be flying off right now.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Jadekitana(f): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
Hahaha some ladies do braless already! They just put something like plaster on their nipple so it's not so obvious. But it's not cool
ndujekwu:

Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Doubleagent008(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:
I like your view up on till you wanted to condemn that guy on sexualising women. see, Even women want to be sexualized. women are celebrated coz they are sexualized, they get rich being sexualized.
Now I know you might want to disagree with me on that so consider these examples.
1. Kim Kadashian
2. other Kadashian women
3. Amber rose
4. how a woman in swimsuit gets to the advertisement of Engine oil
you see I don't even give time to these issues and debates any more so I don't have ready-made examples in my head ( though I have seen enough examples).
N.B I have not said all women have enjoyed sexualism in their trade without achieving excellence without their talents (I dare not say so). but my point is do we really want to blame people for sexualising women when the "victims" enjoy and benefit from it and don't see any ill done against them?
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by teechudleyy(f): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
I like your view up on till you wanted to condemn that guy on sexualising women. see, Even women want to be sexualized. women are celebrated coz they are sexualized, they get rich being sexualized.
Now I know you might want to disagree with me on that so consider these examples.
1. Kim Kadashian
2. other Kadashian women
3. Amber rose
4. how a woman in swimsuit gets to the advertisement of Engine oil
you see I don't even give time to these issues and debates any more so I don't have ready-made examples in my head ( though I have seen enough examples).
N.B I have not said all women have enjoyed sexualism in their trade without achieving excellence without their talents (I dare not say so). but my point is do we really want to blame people for sexualising women when the "victims" enjoy and benefit from it and don't see any ill done against them?

Women have been cultured to do and enjoy so many things thru d course of time. And they get the benefits yes. Its called being used. Im not naive to say it isnt happening. But u cant be a murderer simply because someone is obsessed with death and desperately wants to die.

My only question is... all the antics is for whose pleasure?

Men encourage and even pay women to do all this because sex sells. A woman advertises moto oil half naked... who are the largest moto oil customers in d demography? Men.

Amber, kim, etc... they succeed do u thnk its cos of der female fans or male?

A woman takes whatever she can get to give a man what he likes.
Its a mans world no doubt.
all im saying is, men shd b able to see a woman and not see sex. The same way women can look at a man mst times.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Youngpo413: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2016
ellacute45:
no bra will make it firm and large?? Pls reply ASAP.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Doubleagent008(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2016
teechudleyy:

Women have been cultured to do and enjoy so many things thru d course of time. And they get the benefits yes. Its called being used. Im not naive to say it isnt happening. But u cant be a murderer simply because someone is obsessed with death and desperately wants to die.

My only question is... all the antics is for whose pleasure?

Men encourage and even pay women to do all this because sex sells. A woman advertises moto oil half naked... who are the largest moto oil customers in d demography? Men.

Amber, kim, etc... they succeed do u thnk its cos of der female fans or male?

A woman takes whatever she can get to give a man what he likes.
Its a mans world no doubt.
all im saying is, men shd b able to see a woman and not see sex. The same way women can look at a man mst times.
on a lighter note, Be careful how you say "it's a man's world no doubt" some Feminism crusaders will be on your neck before u say jack!
when you say more men are the ones who benefit from Engine oil advert is like saying women are the ones who benefit from advertisement of head wigs or Sanitary towel. it comes with the territory.
yes sex sells but women are the agents used to sell it the most( what I mean is that in a case where sex is not the commodity, it is the currency) .
women being objectified, sexualized etc is a rather complex subject because they have featured in many aspects of our society.
when you look at it, it is into many aspects and now it seems the good looks and hot body are the first parameter, then others follow.
As for saying they do it because men are buying it is not wrong. but then it's not totally right. because the lines are now blurred so that men are adjusting daily to what is obtained e.g the definition of hot and sexy 3 years ago is not same today. please take a quick survey on IG, more ladies now snap with their back side in view no matter the number of pictures in the collage, the one with back view MUST be there. and now ladies try to out do each other. why is this? they have seen that those ladies do it and they are getting more attention. Now why are they getting more attention? because even our society now criticises heavily anyone who doesn't support the popular view.
it's just there in our faces. I don't support the objectification of women, but then I don't criticize it too because it's okay with but the doer and those applauding as long as it doesn't affect my life and my family I stay in my own lane.
Re: Ladies, Whats Up With This #teambraless Stuff? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
no bra will make it firm and large?? Pls reply ASAP.
yea sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becoming Fearless With Women / Am I D Only Girl Dat Love Raw Sex In Nigeria? / Small-sized Popular Actor Set To Wed His Stunning Bootylicious Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.