Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11698235 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2021
I hope you know the last three seasons exclude this current season (20/21).

Also, the William Hill stats run from a timeline of 2016/2017 till date and also 2017/2018 till date at various points in that thread.

Kante has actually played DM almost just as much as he's played CM for the last 3 seasons between 2017/2018 and 2019/2020.

In 2016/2017, Kante played all season as DM while Ndidi arrived in January and still went on to top defensive stats from then on. The William Hill stats thread (with Data from Opta) states so. Infact it is from January 2017 that the Opta data begin referring to concerning Ndidi's defensive actions stats compared to Kante that had a full 16/17 season.

So I should actually be talking about the last 3.5 seasons (from the point Ndidi met Kante in the EPL) and not the last three seasons sef. Infact, I retract and make correction on my statement. It is not last 3 seasons but last 3.5 seasons excluding the current EPL season.

This season alone, Kante has played DM 19 times and CM, 10 times.

The full breakdown:

16/17 season - 35 games as DM

17/18 season - 33 games as DM, 1 game as CM.

18/19 season - 36 games as CM.

19/20 season - 11 games as DM, 11 games as CM.

20/21 season - 19 games as DM, 10 games as CM.

So there is room for comparison.

forgiveness:

Kante has played mostly as a CMF for Chelsea in the last 3 seasons. I don’t think there is room for comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2021
humility33:

Let us know what he has done this season to make that list? And also tell us who to replace musa and shehu?

I will replace Musa with Ejuke , Shehu with Nwakali. Musa and Shehu are surplus to requirements, anyways

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2021
Omanambala:

I will replace Musa with Ejuke , Shehu with Nwakali. Musa and Shehu are surplus to requirements, anyways

You don't drop a team captain like that.... that's man management principle.

For shehu that's fine but musa...you don't drop a captain like that instead you drop ezenwa for Ejuke

The invited goalies are enough so you drop ezenwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2021
This, in itself, is already a beer parlour talk. Infact, it's now Ajino moto kitchen talk. grin

It's an FA cup final. One game. Not a marathon game series, plus Chelsea are clearly the favorites.
And whatever happens doesn't erase the fact in the thread link (below) composed by one of the finest stats experts in world football, William Hill, with links to World renowned Squawka.

https://twitter.com/WilliamHill/status/1393235098548461568?s=19

That's a renowned foreign site confirming my own analyses made many weeks back on this Kante-Ndidi debate strictly with respect to performances.
For the past three and a half seasons (excluding this current one), Ndidi has simply been the EPL DM king and he still is. Deal with it.

12large1:
Tomorrow is the D Day. Consult your babalawo, dibya, soothsayer etc. It's Ndidi vs Kante

If Chelsea Wins Then the argument should be over for this season why if Leicester Wins, Ndidi is the Epl DM king.

Like for Ndidi
Share for Kante.

Tomorrow, we will differentiate football Analyst from beer parlour Guys. Oya predict

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2021
Omanambala:

Your intention was to introduce tribalism into the discussion, even when it isn't necessary.
but you already did by insinuating Musa and Shehu are quota system invite

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2021
humility33:

Oga forgiveness is right...
what is ezenwa doing there ? List me the three best goalie in NPFL this season..... and let's see if ezenwa makes the list

The truth is musa, shehu, ezenwa are not supposed to be on that list...
you are right and none of them is a result of quota system, I hate when people are always quick to bring in tribe into national team discuss

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:45pm On May 14, 2021
chucs:
Pls figure them out. I don't have the time to do so.
that means you don't know what you are talking about
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2021
humility33:

Same with shehu and musa they're well tested and trusted

Musa has paid his dues

You see how ignorant you're You simply shelve off ezenwa off your Criticism probably because of sentiments which I can't say if it is Tribal or favouritism because you always love and hype crappy players..... and hate team merchants like iwobi and Ndidi

You really need to analyse footbal holistically

Musa is occupying the space that should be taken by an upcoming player while Shehu is not needed because we have better players.

As for Ezenwa, you haven't told me who should replace him yet.....again , tell me who should replace Ezenwa.

I don't do favouritism or tribalism...after all , Iwobi is from my neck of wood while Ndidi is an Igbo boy, too. So, don't bring any tribalism with my name
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2021
jihday:
but you already did by insinuating Musa and Shehu are quota system invite

Please , when and go through my posts before you answer that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2021
Omanambala:

Musa is team captain dropping him will be difficult besides Ejuke himself haven't done anything to deserve invitation. A case can be made for Nwakali though but Shehu is more versatile plus maybe the coach likes him. Tribe should always be the last reason given for a player invitation, let us always analyse critically pulling out the tribe card seems like lazy intellect to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2021
humility33:

For shehu that's fine but musa...you don't drop a captain like that instead you drop ezenwa for Ejuke

Ezenwa is also not needed but don't make this about tribe A vs tribe B because it will mean you are just arguing based on sentiments.

And , yes ,you can and should drop a captain in the presence of a better and an in form players. The presence of your captain doesn't guarantee victory
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:03am On May 15, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Guys and Ladies... Please take a good look at the list again released by the NFF handle (something that the Super Eagles handle is there for).

1- The initial list

2- The new modified list

There was initially no Paul Onuachu and Semi Ajayi was listed twice in the list. As Defender and Midfielder. That is why I counted 32.

Na wa for the person compiling these lists electronically.

So many forwards...that Marcus dude is a wide forward. I honestly would've dropped one of Marcus, Onyekuru, Iwuala, Musa for Nwakali. I don't understand why we keep inviting Shehu.
Nwakali and Nwobodo should be on this list.

Rohr should be prioritizing our midfield instead of stacking the team with CBs and Forwards.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 12:05am On May 15, 2021
Utonwanne:
When are we sacking Rohr?

Dts d solution ...sack rohr and d gnashing of teeth's will reduce grin grin

D likes of van gaal,dick advocaat,gus hidink and co..go better pass rohrbish smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2021
edi287:

So many forwards...that Marcus dude is a wide forward. I honestly would've dropped one of Marcus, Onyekuru, Iwuala, Musa for Nwakali. I don't understand why we keep inviting Shehu.

Rohr should be prioritizing our midfield instead of stacking the team with CBs and Forwards.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2021
jihday:
Musa is team captain dropping him will be difficult besides Ejuke himself haven't done anything to deserve invitation. A case can be made for Nwakali though but Shehu is more versatile plus maybe the coach likes him. Tribe should always be the last reason given for a player invitation, let us always analyse critically pulling out the tribe card seems like lazy intellect to me

I never brought tribalism into this...go through my post once more.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 1:05am On May 15, 2021
elyte89:

D likes of van gaal,dick advocaat,gus hidink and co..go better pass rohrbish smiley

Sacking him solve the problem but helping him to work on his weakness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:05am On May 15, 2021
chucs:
Nonsense list filled with dead woods that doesn't have any business in the national team.

Look at all the exciting lads we have, yet we are forced to accept jokers as our players. All thanks to corruption

Nothing surprises me anymore, I just troway face dey go.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 2:08am On May 15, 2021
smartsmith0907:

God bless you bro

Bia, where's Olise?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 4:00am On May 15, 2021
humility33:

Very Foolish and Dumb logic. This is the type of sentimental bull crap that can elude us from winning trophies. The type of foolish statement that people make here deserve a hot Konk walahi. Imagine inviting a clubless player ahead of someone that has 3 goals in Russia and someone is justifying it

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 4:02am On May 15, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
This, in itself, is already a beer parlour talk. Infact, it's now Ajino moto kitchen talk. grin

It's an FA cup final. One game. Not a marathon game series, plus Chelsea are clearly the favorites.
And whatever happens doesn't erase the fact in the thread link (below) composed by one of the finest stats experts in world football, William Hill, with links to World renowned Squawka.

https://twitter.com/WilliamHill/status/1393235098548461568?s=19

That's a renowned foreign site confirming my own analyses made many weeks back on this Kante-Ndidi debate strictly with respect to performances.
For the past three and a half seasons (excluding this current one), Ndidi has simply been the EPL DM king and he still is. Deal with it.

I'm not basing my judgement just based on tomorrow's game but since tomorrow's game is a reflection of the overall season, we can get an idea who was overall better this season based on tomorrow's and Tuesday game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:21am On May 15, 2021
elyte89:

who will pay?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 5:06am On May 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:39am On May 15, 2021
Well said. Strengthening our Midfield depth is the topmost priority especially in the central and Attacking midfield roles.

Since Olise and Ejaria are not yet sorted to play for us, then we can turn to the available midfield talents we've got because time is going. We need our Midfield depth options to begin blending with one another. We cannot keep having our midfield looking so lean on international assignment until just Olise arrives. We even need more than just an Olise reinforcement in the middle.

Honestly, I have watched the Abraham Marcus lad and he is a very decent young talent but there was absolutely no need to invite him as he cannot displace anyone from the First XI right now plus we have a lot of wing/wide forward options.

Also, if Rohr could go as far as the Portuguese second tier (The Segunda Liga) to invite Marcus, I see no reason why he should ignore a lad doing well in the La Liga Smartbank (a second tier on a higher level to what obtains in Portugal) and the Turkish Super Lig especially as the lads in question are midfielders that can come into a dept where we desperately need more options.

Honestly, this list screams corruption in certain quarters. It is diabolical to see Rohr ignore a department we need reinforcement in only to go pick a lad from a second tier not rated higher than the ones where we have a few midfield options and worse that the lad is a winger/wing forward when we have lots of that. Then add to the fact that the initial NFF list didn't have Onuachu included at first. Had Balogun included and Semi Ajayi listed twice as both a CB and a MF.
Then they corrected it and got Onuachu into the list finally. Kept Semi Ajayi in one position as CB. And removed Balogun's name. Also, Ikechukwu Ezenwa?? Really??
Something is not right with the way the list was drawn up. The Glass House is a joke.

edi287:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 6:09am On May 15, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Well said. Strengthening our Midfield depth is the topmost priority especially in the central and Attacking midfield roles.

Since Olise and Ejaria are not yet sorted to play for us, then we can turn to the available midfield talents we've got because time is going. We need our Midfield depth options to begin blending with one another. We cannot keep having our midfield looking so lean on international assignment until just Olise arrives. We even need more than just an Olise reinforcement in the middle.

Honestly, I have watched the Abraham Marcus lad and he is a very decent young talent but there was absolutely no need to invite him as he cannot displace anyone from the First XI right now plus we have a lot of wing/wide forward options.

Also, if Rohr could go as far as the Portuguese second tier (The Segunda Liga) to invite Marcus, I see no reason why he should ignore a lad doing well in the La Liga Smartbank (a second tier on a higher level to what obtains in Portugal) and the Turkish Super Lig especially as the lads in question are midfielders that can come into a dept where we desperately need more options.

Honestly, this list screams corruption in certain quarters. It is diabolical to see Rohr ignore a department we need reinforcement in only to go pick a lad from a second tier not rated higher than the ones where we have a few midfield options and worse that the lad is a winger/wing forward when we have lots of that. Then add to the fact that the initial NFF list didn't have Onuachu included at first. Had Balogun included and Semi Ajayi listed twice as both a CB and a MF.
Then they corrected it and go Onuachu into the list finally. Kept Semi Ajayi in one position as CB. And removed Balogun's name. Also, Ikechukwu Ezenwa?? Really??
OSomething is not right with the way the list was drawn up. The Glass House is a joke.

Let's forget Rohr for a second, analyst here aren't even advocating for nwakali as much as they have been salivating over English rejects like ejaria and co even thought they're all in division 2 of their various leagues. If nwakali was a dual national, I'm pretty sure that everyone will be advocating for him here and in nff. Charity they say, begins at home
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2021
Pardon my late reply to this as I didn't wanna "rush-reply" without giving proper thoughts to your question(s). Also, a few other things took me away.

Now, let me draw up 3 scenarios (Scenario 2 will have two parts):

Scenario 1. Now, in a formation where we must accommodate Kelechi Iheanacho as SS in a front two with an Osimhen either in a 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 that would mean our Midfield could comprise Ndidi and Nwakali/Aribo (Now it could be either of them but I will pick Nwakali for his ability to properly dictate plays because with an Iheanacho present we won't have need for a midfielder to arrive late in the box all the time. Nacho would play that role of arriving late with Osimhen as the arrowhead.
Nwakali can be like Tielemans is for Ndidi at Leicester. Dictating plays from deep, distributing plays, long balls, covering grounds in defensive phases and venturing forward when needed).

So with that explained in bracket, the midfield would be Ndidi and Nwakali (options: Aribo and Etebo) centrally. With them both, we would have both solidity and creativity from deep. On the right, Chukwueze and a winger on the left or an Iwobi. Two playmakers from the wings.

Iheanacho as SS and Osimhen as the arrowhead.

As you can see, in this first scenario in a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 there is no Michael Olise.

Scenario 2A. Now for a formation that will have Michael Olise and Kelechi Iheanacho both present, it means we could play 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2.

We pick a back three (RCB, LCB and a sweeper). We play proper wingbacks preferably Zaidu and Ebuehi as LWB and RWB respectively.

That leaves us with five positions to sort: The Midfield three and the front two. This is where it gets interesting.

Ndidi and Nwakali/Aribo/Etebo will form the base of that midfield akin to Ndidi-Tielemans combo and again I would pick Nwakali as he is best suited to dictating plays alongside the machine in Ndidi.

Just in front of them would be Michael Olise pulling the strings from AM. Then ofcos an Iheanacho playing in a front two with Osimhen. Osimhen doing the runnings, the direct clashes with the CBs, drawing defenders to himself and opening up spaces for Nacho and even an Olise to exploit.

As you can see in this particular Scenario, we are benching our wingers including one of our best in Chukwueze.

Scenario 2B. Now again in this scenario, Michael Olise will ball as the AM but the formation this time will be the usual 4-2-3-1 or can become 4-3-3. No Iheanacho in this one.

The back four and GK pick themselves (Okoye/Uzoho and a back four having Zaidu/Ebuehi as fullbacks).

The midfield will comprise Ndidi (DM), Aribo/Nwakali (CM) and Olise (AM). Now here, I would not mind picking Aribo ahead of Nwakali because I would really need a midfielder making those late runs from deep into the box to compliment Osimhen's menacing presence up top and Olise's strings-pulling. Nwakali won't do that often but this is Aribo's forte. He is a box to box marvel who gets goals as well.
Meanwhile, An Nwakali picked here will also work a treat because he would be able to pick out those passes from deep that Aribo won't give. Nwakali would also be able to keep the gameflow control and his combo with Olise, for me, can be quite a promising prospect.
So either can serve.

On the LW, any winger (Simon, Onyekuru, Kalu) or again an Iwobi.
On the right, obviously the first choice RW in Chukwueze.

And Osimhen as the CF. As you can see, no Iheanacho from the start in this scenario.

Scenario 3.

Finally this one is one where neither Iheanacho not Olise will be present.

A 3-4-3. Back three of CBs and a sweeper. 2 Wingbacks. Two central midfield players (Ndidi-Nwakali/Aribo/Etebo).

And a front three of Osimhen (or any other CF) flanked by two wide forwards playing even closer to the box.
Chuks on the right.

Kalu/Simon/Onyekuru/Iwobi on the left. Or shockingly we could have a Michael Olise there. He's played on the right of Reading's attack before and did well so it's possible he could do a job on the left too (Just saying shaaa but this scenario is one that does not accommodate both he and Nacho).

So my good man, as you can see, these are my thoughts on various tactical set-ups from the start when we have all these lads available and in fine form and looking at how best to utilise them in their best strength roles for the good of the NT.

I hope you that answers your questions. Merci. wink

Omanambala:

Cc.SuperNerd

Odogwu, thanks for your analysis and the options you highlighted. I believe we have had this conversation before about the best position suitable for Nwakali.

I am not going to sugarcoat here; personally , I am not feeling Aribo and but that's my choice. Yes, Nwakali is naturally an attack minded CM who can dictate flow of play from the same position but I am not necessarily saying that Nwakali should play AM but we can all agree that Super Eagles desperately need some creativity in the midfield, which Etebor , Ndidi and Aribo have not been able to provide.

Now, if you are suggesting we play Ndidi as the DM , Nwakali as a CM , and Olise/Iwobi as AM how do you factor in Iheanacho given that he (Nacho) will be operating as a SS to Osimhen, Moffi/Simy/Onuachu. Assuming we start Ebuehi,Balogun,Ekong , Zaidu , Ndidi, Nwakali , Osimhen, Chukwueze , Onyekuru(because it will be senseless to start Iwobi on the left ahead of Onyekuru), Iheanacho, Okoye/Uzoho , where would you play Olise. You get my drift ?

So, my thinking is that Nwakali/Olise and Kelechi will occupy that area from CM to SS and do the creativity required.

I am kinda busy but I want to see what your thoughts are.

Ndi ocha ,ewee chuo mu na olu....lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:53am On May 15, 2021
Well, you really cannot blame some of them. But you do have a point about the lads in question for our midfield reinforcement being mostly from second tiers (La liga Smartbank and the Championship) thus all should be treated equally as having a chance of an invite as long as they are doing well.

Truth is K.Nwakali has always been castigated here for a long time and rightly so too for a while because he was really struggling to get it going in his career but I always personally believed in his talents and never stopped being positive about his chances of a comeback just almost same way I stood ground on Iheanacho and even on Osimhen during his Wolfsburg injury struggles.

So now that Nwakali is looking good again and getting back to his best again, I guess some folks don't wanna be too quick to jump on the "invite Nwakali" train. While some other folks are perhaps not keen on having him at all because they always castigated him and labelled him a lad who will never make it again.

But to be honest, putting aside all that, we need that lad. He knows this midfield game and has improved so much. A player like him will give us dealt good depth and quality in the middle going forward.

I have taken my time in not being too pushy about an Nwakali invite because I was more keen on seeing him perform consistently in La Liga Smartbank and really get back to his best but now 15-games-and-a-club-POTM-award-later, I think we better speed up his invite as we cannot wait to reinforce a department we desperately need legs in. Not just any legs, quality legs. And Nwakali is quality.

12large1:

Let's forget Rohr for a second, analyst here aren't even advocating for nwakali as much as they have been salivating over English rejects like ejaria and co even thought they're all in division 2 of their various leagues. If nwakali was a dual national, I'm pretty sure that everyone will be advocating for him here and in nff. Charity they say, begins at home

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:45am On May 15, 2021
12large1:
Tomorrow is the D Day. Consult your babalawo, dibya, soothsayer etc. It's Ndidi vs Kante

If Chelsea Wins Then the argument should be over for this season why if Leicester Wins, Ndidi is the Epl DM king.

Like for Ndidi
Share for Kante.

Tomorrow, we will differentiate football Analyst from beer parlour Guys. Oya predict

Is this how they judge football ?

Pure beer parlour talk

If Leicester wins ndidi is better ,if Chelsea wins Kanté is better ,we are talking about individual players and you are here trying to judge by the team who wins

I repeat ,your analysis is pure beer parlour

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
Clementoke:

Bia, where's Olise?

On his way smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:55am On May 15, 2021
Omanambala:

I know where you are going with this but tell us who should replace Ezenwa

Forgiveness is right

Which one be you know where he is going

Ezenwa got no business on that team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:58am On May 15, 2021
Omanambala:

You should have replaced shehu with azubuike

If a player is better than ndidi then you should not ignore him and go for nwakali

Azubuike is far better than ndidi and will send Kanté to the bench at Chelsea
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:04am On May 15, 2021
jihday:

This we can’t drop a team captain Na him go kill us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:05am On May 15, 2021
edi287:

Midfielders are not many at all

So I will agree about nwobodo and nwakali

(1) (2) (3) ... (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Macaranta23, kennysville(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.