Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11691886 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11286) (11287) (11288) (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Kog45:
Rohr is not a hot cake in coaching biz that's just it.

You don't have to be hot cake. Even worse coaches than Rohr won't accept this kind of treatment. Even some of our own home based coaches won't

Rohr probably took the Nigerian Job personal and it's more than money to him.

If we sack Rohr today, he'll get a lot of job offers in Africa within the next 3 to 6 months. Even some top west African team will hire him.
He's not done badly with us, and he's CV so far is not bad.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2021
timay:

You don't have to be hot cake. Even worse coaches than Rohr won't accept this kind of treatment. Even some of our own home based coaches won't

If we sack Rohr today, he'll get a lot of job offers in Africa within the next 3 to 6 months. Even some top west African team will hire him.

Rohr will definitely get an offer on the African continent simply because of how he rejuvenated a half dead Nigerian team. Super eagles issues now is going to the next level and I don’t know if Rohr is capable of winning the next ANC or Qualifying for a quarter final position
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

My friend, you were in here Salivating that osimehn dm and handed you a Jersey (Fact) what else did he give you? Say the truth? Urgent 2k? In the football analytical world, that’s enough reason for an analyst integrity to be in doubt. You’re obviously a paid associate that’s why you never want to spill the truth on osimehn and is easily agitated when someone else voice the truth. Stupid is even an understatement to describe because you’re a Criminal bribe induced Human being

Me salivating? Hahahahaha.... idiot!!! So it's a crime to share with the thread a good will performed by one of our Footballers? grin

Have you any idea how Osimhen and I began our online relationship? I haven't even met the lad yet. But no... your mind is too small. And you don't deserve any explanations at all.

The reason I still engage these silly rants is because I just want to make it clear that you are the biggest dunce on this thread. The biggest idiot to come up with such baseless comments.

You obviously lack a meaningful life and have no sense of how human relationships work. Go and work on your attitude, Child..

Everyone here can see just how frustrated and jealous you are. Lol grin

Abeg, I am done entertaining these nonsense. But it's a good thing you show it because I am 100% certain that your foolishness reflects the mindset of a few more on this thread who cannot stand or stomach the fact that Africa's most expensive player of all time recognises and has a growing relationship with TheSupernerd. Looolllll.... Cryyyyyyyyyy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Assigoal power runner, intelligent runs, the best female footballer to come out of Africa
Congrats sis!

BascoVanVeli:
Oshoala destroying arsenal in the UWCL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_n52jcfKE

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2021
Joebie:
So na this squads dey bring all the arguments. my friends everything na context.

if we had a continent vs continent tournament today, and you were Continent Africa, Europe or South America coach, who would you start?
That na the crux of the matter. I think that's another way of putting the question daveP asked, because the following question is always who will win.

Thank you my man. The question was simple oh. But dem dem don drag am dey go 2017. Simply. Africa want to play Europe and South America tomorrow or even today. Who should be No 9 for Africa.
1) El Neysri.
2) Aubameyang.
3) Osihmen
4) Onuachu.
Matter finish. No be all these long grammar una dey blow here and there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Joebie:
Super Eagles Chief Scout, Tunde Adelakun:

“Nationality switch is very complicated. A player who was born in a country perhaps has been developed by the country where he or she was born to get to a point where he or she is being courted by one or two nations. It will always be difficult.

“Some of them only know the UK as a home for instance. Because that’s where they grew up. So they need to be softly convinced to jump ship. Makes it more complicated when they have played at one age-grade level for the European country where they were born. They need to write a letter unequivocally stating that they want to come to play for Nigeria, and that by writing that letter, they have given up their rights to ever play for their country of birth.

“That can be really scary for a young player. But they do. Then they need to prove their Nigerian citizenship. By having a passport of their own or at least for one of their parents to have a valid Nigerian passport. This proof of citizenship is key,”

“We also have to request from the nation’s FA (England and the home countries if the player is from the UK) asking them to give a no-objection verification to the NFF for the release of the player. Sometimes this is difficult because the said FA might still feel they potentially could do with the player’s services in the future.

“It’s when we get the no-objection confirmation that we can put it all together in a package and submit to FIFA for their approval,”

I fully understand now. Its not really easy for these players switching. They consider so many factors before taking their decision. No wonder, Lookman and Ejaria switches are taking so much time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Me salivating? Hahahahaha.... idiot!!! So it's a crime to share with the thread a good will performed by one of our Footballers? grin

Have you any idea how Osimhen and I began our online relationship? I haven't even met the lad yet. But no... your mind is too small. And you don't deserve any explanations at all.

The reason I still engage these silly rants is because I just want to make it clear that you are the biggest dunce on this thread. The biggest idiot to come up with such baseless comments.

You obviously lack a meaningful life and have no sense of how human relationships work. Go and work on your attitude, Child..

Abeg, I am done entertaining these nonsense. But it's a good thing you show it because I am 100% certain that your foolishness reflects the mindset of a few more on this thread who cannot stand or stomach the fact that Africa's most expensive player of all time recognises and has a growing relationship with TheSupernerd. Looolllll.... Cryyyyyyyyyy grin

Jealous my nyash. You don’t know my net worth nor eagles players that I personally know so I can’t even go there with you. You’re the one that was salivating over getting a jersey. That’s why you’re avoiding the TRUTH and whenever the TRUTH is vocalized, you get sensitive. Whether you or any paid associates like it, the Truth and unbiased analysis will always be conveyed by me at all times. All these, simply because man said that a player must show few seasons of CONSISTENT performances to be the undisputed King

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

Say the truth, what else did he give you? Cum inside your mouth? Urgent 2k? My friend you’re the one that was salivating over someone young enough to be your son handing you a jersey (Fact) that’s why you’re untruthful and biased when it comes to that player

I gave out 5k to someone on this thread just for an excellent opinion the person made. Why would I be in need of urgent 2k?

I need not list the few folks I have reached out to on this thread money-wise.

I guess Iheanacho pays me same and must know me when I was always standing by his talents all these years even till now.

Do you know it was Osimhen who even reached out to me at the very first instance while he was still at Lille? Ofcos no one knows. And that's all you need to know.

The things we do or say on the Internet has a way of reverberating through time and space and bringing our way things we sow. But you are a child, so you won't understand. grin

You are a sorry sight. Just shift with your terribly dirty lowlife mindset. What a bummer. Lol

Keep hating what you don't understand and will never understand.... ciao! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Am I the one that told you to be silly and make such unintelligent remarks about a Jersey given to me? So mister, you brought it on yourself. I always knew you were out of touch but I didn't think it was this bad.

And please, stop using a football god like messi to make a stupid case for an obviously waning Aubameyang.... An African Best XI today will include Osimhen and rightly so.
Goal/Goal Africa know what they are talking about.

Osimhen is the best CF in Africa right now and that is so obvious. No one is saying he must not keep it going. No one is saying he has arrived. But you must know that he is on his way to a third season of double digit goals in a top 5 league.

So stop your silly Bush-beat-about and focus on the point. He is the best right now and Auba is rightly displaced because he is no Messi.

How dare you equate Auba to Messi? You really should go analyse PDC Darts or Snooker. Take a break from football. You spill nonsense most times and I am not capping.

You need a break, dude.

How come Auba made 2020 CAF Africa best IX?

Is goal.com award more prestigious than CAF award?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
solonnachi:

I fully understand now. Its not really easy for these players switching. They consider so many factors before taking their decision. No wonder, Lookman and Ejaria switches are taking so much time.

Abegi all these are excuses. These guys are adult that can complete this process in 1 month. But, as usual, they’re using Nigeria as their plan B. When they believe that England has no possibility whatsoever to invite them or they have past their prime, they will facilitate the switch process quickly I.e Ameobi,. Nigeria is a football fanatic country that has produced world class players like okocha, Kanu and more recently Osimehn, Ndidi, iheanacho, chukwueze. Why can’t we focus on our grassroots and footballers instead of hoping for another man Rejects. Na wa o. I don taya for all these low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
comodo:

Thank you my man. The question was simple oh. But dem dem don drag am dey go 2017. Simply. Africa want to play Europe and South America tomorrow or even today. Who should be No 9 for Africa.
1) El Neysri.
2) Aubameyang.
3) Osihmen
4) Onuachu.
Matter finish. No be all these long grammar una dey blow here and there.

Aubameyang

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

[s]Jealous my nyash. You don’t know my net worth nor eagles players that I personally know so I can’t even go there with you. You’re the one that was salivating over getting a jersey. That’s why you’re avoiding the TRUTH and whenever the TRUTH is vocalized, you get sensitive. Whether you or any paid associates like it, the Truth and unbiased analysis will always be conveyed by me at all times. All these, simply because man said that a player must showed few seasons of CONSISTENT performances to be the undisputed King[/s]

Zero net worth and know no Super Eagles Players. Just all caps. grin

You are just jealous, Child... we can all see that. E dey pain you. grin

Osimhen doesn't need your advice. He has me okay and I've always stayed real with him since we began our relationship. He has his family too and he has his circle of friends who give him advice.

And more than all that, he has His God..... and he gave me a Jersey when I never even asked for it.

Cry more.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2021
This is 2021. Current Form! EOD.

forgiveness:

How come Auba made 2020 CAF Africa best IX?

Is goal.com award more prestigious than CAF award?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
timay:

My man imagine a good coach owned eight months salaries that's my point.

Yeah getting another job would be easy for him with lesser countries but not top rated Afrca countries.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:
Whether any CRIMINAL or paid associates like it or not, the truth will and has to be Vocalized at all time for the integrity of this discussions to be Valid.

Listen idiotic Child, I really would not appreciate you calling me or anyone in here a Criminal without the requisite evidence of criminality.

Refrain from such going forward, okay Child. grin

You just wasted pages with unintelligent babblings laced with jealousy and small mindset syndrome.

This is my last message to you. I have schooled your idiocy enough for one week. Ciao...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kushercain: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Omo weather don change again everywhere grey angry makethem just use tapoline cover that pitch abeg

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

My friend, the moment you admitted that a footballer handed you a jersey and is your personal friend was the exact date that your integrity on that footballer became in doubt. There’s a reason why referees aren’t allowed to officiate teams they support. It’s obvious that your integrity on that footballer has been compromised because even the most basic TRUTh, (on that footballer) you refuse to vocalized.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

Jealous my nyash. You don’t know my net worth nor eagles players that I personally know so I can’t even go there with you. You’re the one that was salivating over getting a jersey. That’s why you’re avoiding the TRUTH and whenever the TRUTH is vocalized, you get sensitive. Whether you or any paid associates like it, the Truth and unbiased analysis will always be conveyed by me at all times. All these, simply because man said that a player must showed few seasons of CONSISTENT performances to be the undisputed King
What truth exactly?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Listen idiotic Child, I really would not appreciate you calling me or anyone in here a Criminal without the requisite evidence of criminality.

Refrain from such going forward, okay Child. grin

You just wasted pages with unintelligent babblings laced with jealousy and small mindset syndrome.

This is my last message to you. I have schooled your idiocy enough for one week. Ciao...

See this CRIMINAL. You’re the one that insulted me first simply because I voiced my opinion instead of you to counter it. Now, you’re getting annoyed that I reciprocated your energy. Like I said, whether anyone likes it or not, The truth has to be unbiased Vocalized at all times simply to keep the integrity of this forum.

All these insults simply because I said that in order to be the undisputed King of the continent, one has to show consistent performance for a few seasons
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Clint02:
What truth exactly?

All I said was that in order to be the undisputed African king at any position. One has to show consistent world class performances for few seasons in a roll. Na wetin I tok be dat
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
I thought that list they made was based on current form for the African XI

Based on current form,Osimhen's presence in that list is merited.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Current form and Lionel Messi is on the list with 1 goal all season? Abegi, make we Dey yarn TRUTH for this site abegi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Hopefully this will be her season of further recognition. She has started the group stage strongly. Really hopes she keeps fit and keep firing every matchday.

Jenni Hermoso is back though and that means rotation is inevitable but time will tell.

Hopefully o. Can't wait to see her on that podium.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

My friend, the moment you admitted that a footballer handed you a jersey and is your personal friend was the exact date that your integrity on that footballer became in doubt. There’s a reason why referees aren’t allowed to officiate teams they support. It’s obvious that your integrity on that footballer has been compromised because even the most basic TRUTh, (on that footballer) you refuse to vocalized.

I am not friends with an idiotic Child. The rest of what you say is simply a show of poor mindset and small mindedness.

I have always loved the lad and believed in his talents long before he knew me or I knew him personally. He reached out to me. Not the other way round.

I guess being friends with God also calls into question whatever you have to say about God to those who don't believe in a God or who don't believe He is Good.

And with the way you asslick Iheanacho in here...I am pretty sure that makes you a Criminal as well. grin

And guess what? You haven't done a quarter of what I did and still do in defence of Iheanacho.

So I guess for Iheanacho's sake, I am also a Criminal and he has bribed me too. grin

Mister you make no sense at all. You're just one jealous bitter soul. Deal with it.

This is my final word. Just had to address this nonsense you are trying so hard to push like a jealous madman. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Please can you repost what started the whole arguement ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Clint02:

On this season performance, osimehn is Africa best striker thus far. On last season performance, iheanacho was Africa best striker. But, when selecting an Africa best 11 based on previous seasons, this season, consistency, Aubemeyang is the man. (Na wetin be my argument) we didn’t even say that star boy is a flop or a bad player. We just requested for few years of World class performances to finally hand anyone the undisputed African King. But, when certain people are on a pay roll, they consider any opposing view as an attack

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

All I said was that in order to be the undisputed African king at any position. One has to show consistent world class performances for few seasons in a roll. Na wetin I tok be dat
This is true.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

I am not friends with an idiotic Child. The rest of what you say is simply a show of poor mindset and small mindedness.

I have always loved the lad and believed in his talents long before he knew me or I knew him personally. He reached out to me. Not the other way round.

I guess being friends with God also calls into question whatever you have to say about God to those who don't believe in a God or who don't believe he is Good.

And with the way you asslick Iheanacho in here...I am pretty sure that makes you a Criminal as well. grin

And guess what? You haven't done a quarter of what I did in defence of Iheanacho.

So I guess for Iheanacho's sake, I am also a Criminal.

Mister you make no sense at all. You're just one jealous bitter soul. Deal with it.

Me as slick iheancho? Never. I am one of the most unbiased analysts here. I don’t mice my words and my analysis reeks of honesty. Last season, senior man was world class, but I still advised him to improve on his weakness and everyone co-signed. I also praised osimehn but when we advise him to work on his weakness, some of you respond like we’re his foe. Sometimes, the way you take his case is just suspicious and considering that you claimed that the footballer in Question handed you a Jersey and was salivating over it here just solidify your integrity on his matter. This is how Abba Kyari Boldly Conveyed that he was sowing clothes for a Known Criminal/Fraudstar
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Please can you repost what started the whole arguement ?

These 2021 Goal Continental Best XI compilations. Goal asked who would triumph in continental match ups between all three sides. Osimhen was listed as Africa's Top 9.

Then someone begins mentioning Aubameyang because Messi with 1 Goal made the list. Is Auba on the same level as Messi? Is Auba better than Messi's right leg? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
oloriooko:
Assigoal power runner, intelligent runs, the best female footballer to come out of Africa
Congrats sis!

That lady picking all her runs na premium Ozil. Seeing that and i wished Super falcons had such a player. Arsenal Defenders couldn't even match Zee's poaching all through.

If she can just develop that left foot. I Know.... grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Clint02:

Based on that Messi should be excluded from South America XI
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
12large1:

Me as slick iheancho? Never. I am one of the most unbiased analysts here. I don’t mice my words and my analysis reeks of honesty. Last season, senior man was world class, but I still advised him to improve on his weakness and everyone co-signed. I also praised osimehn but when we advise him to work on his weakness, some of you respond like we’re his foe. Sometimes, the way you take his case is just suspicious and considering that you claimed that the footballer in Question handed you a Jersey and was salivating over it here just solidify your integrity on his matter. This is how Abba Kyari Boldly Conveyed that he was sowing clothes for a Known Criminal/Fraudstar

Hahahahahahahaahahahahaa..... grin grin grin Clown elite!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11286) (11287) (11288) (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zellas, Subzerooo, M7even(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.