Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11668962 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Read and understand first. Juventus failed to defend Moise and they had no reason whatsoever to sell him.
You haven't answered my question, Juventus didn't support him yet he didn't transform into a hot headed clown? Tell me the relationship between being a victim of racial abuse and being hot headed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jubilantagida: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
What an amusing argument you guys have got going on here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

But we all know it is not the end of your international career. Anybody can come right back from international retirement. George Weah came out of retirement as a president so what are you talking about?
Of course I know, Zidane and Makelele retired from France but didn't wait till almost the 2006 World cup to come back, they still took part in bulk of the qualifying games. Boateng retired just before the 2012 Nations Cup only to return with a game to spare in the 2014 WC qualifiers, then quit again after the WC, only an uncommitted mercenary makes such a move. You even mentioned Weah, you can't be serious hahahahahaha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
jubilantagida:
What an amusing argument you guys have got going on here.
Just passing time Bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
You haven't answered my question, Juventus didn't support him yet he didn't transform into a hot headed clown? Tell me the relationship between being a victim of racial abuse and being hot headed.

I answered your question with his stats. U can't decide how someone reacts to a situation. All I am saying is that those actions will always have effects, either positive or negative.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jubilantagida: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Just passing time Bro.

Yea! It's necessary.

Go on with it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

I answered your question with his stats. U can't decide how someone reacts to a situation. All I am saying is that those actions will always have effects, either positive or negative.
Imaginary effects that can't be proven, both Balotelli and Kean's stats were impressive in Seria A for their ages at the time of the so called racial abuse. Kean was crap at Everton and it had nothing to do with the racism the same way Balotelli was crap at Liverpool. A lot of black players have experienced racism in the past and none of them behaved like Balotelli. I suppose the clowns Roy Keane and Vinnie Jones were also the victims of racism when they were players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Of course I know, Zidane and Makelele retired from France but didn't wait till almost the 2006 World cup to come back, they still took part in bulk of the qualifying games. Boateng retired just before the 2012 Nations Cup only to return with a game to spare in the 2014 WC qualifiers, then quit again after the WC, only an uncommitted mercenary makes such a move. You even mentioned Weah, you can't be serious hahahahahaha.

When Nigeria played Liberia George Weah came out of retirement. I said that to let u know how easy it is to do.

What did Zidane do right after the 2006 world cup undecided

U know what, I don't care how he did it. U said retirement is so much different from missing a game. When in fact it is better that the coach knows not to count on u, than to lose u the week before a match.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

When Nigeria played Liberia George Weah came out of retirement. I said that to let u know how easy it is to do.

U know what, I don't care how he did it. U said retirement is so much different from missing a game. When in fact it is better that the coach knows not to count on u, than to lose u the week before a match.
I suppose the Liberian coach can count on Weah in their next qualifiers, we all followed the so called game here so quit flattering yourself. Unlike Boateng Zidane was over 30 years of age and played an bulk of the qualifiers after coming back and had over 80 caps for his country whereas Boateng's international career was at it's infancy and at 24 years of age. You're just looking for unnecessary argument and once again you can't be serious about 52 year old Weah grin grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Imaginary effects that can't be proven, both Balotelli and Kean's stats were impressive in Seria A for their ages at the time of the so called racial abuse. Kean was crap at Everton and it had nothing to do with the racism the same way Balotelli was crap at Liverpool. A lot of black players have experienced racism in the past and none of them behaved like Balotelli. I suppose the clowns Roy Keane and Vinnie Jones were also the victims of racism when they were players.

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
I suppose the Liberian coach can count on Weah in their next qualifiers, we all followed the so called game here so quit flattering yourself. Unlike Boateng Zidane was over 30 years of age and played an bulk of the qualifiers after coming back and had over 80 caps for his country whereas Boateng's international career was at it's infancy and at 24 years of age. You're just looking for unnecessary argument and once again you can't be serious about 52 year old Weah grin grin

Did he or did he not come out of retirement? Did u say that retirement is final, yes or no?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Did he or did he not come out of retirement? Did u say that retirement is final, yes or no?
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin. He hasn't retired he will play in their next qualifying games, Rohr is considering calling up Okocha and Kanu for our decisive qualifier against Benin Republic.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin. He hasn't retired he will play in their next qualifying games, Rohr is considering calling up Okocha and Kanu for our decisive qualifier against Benin Republic.

Funny guy. U said something ridiculous and now u are trying to laugh it off.

If a pot belly wielding president can come out of retirement, wat the heck were you talking about? How is international retirement final? Explain yourself. Instead of admitting you are wrong u are there deceiving yourself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Funny guy. U said something ridiculous and now u are trying to laugh it off.

If a pot belly wielding president can come out of retirement, wat the heck were you talking about? How is international retirement final? Explain yourself. Instead of admitting you are wrong u are there deceiving yourself
I can't blame you if you don't know the meaning of retirement, using your analogy no football player can retire until he/she is dead, below is Ronaldo and Zidane
in 2017, I suppose that's when they retired, stop embarrassing yourself.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
I can't blame you if you don't know the meaning of retirement, using your analogy no football player can retire until he/she is dead, below is Ronaldo and Zidane
in 2017, I suppose that's when they retired, stop embarrassing yourself.
Is that a picture of an international match?

I am tired of running circles around your arguments. U are getting boring.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Is that a picture of an international match?

I am tired of running circles around your arguments. U are getting boring.
Figure that out yourself if it's an international match since it's not PlayStation, it's Zidane and Ronaldo in a football game in 2017. That is when they retired and perhaps you should answer when national team jerseys started having writeups on the front like the King George's on the president's shirt. Keep disgracing yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 1realBobby(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
lol... i'm totally enjoying this. Keep on guys grin

Happy New Year BTW cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
1realBobby:
lol... i'm totally enjoying this. Keep on guys grin

Happy New Year BTW cheesy
grin grin grin Trouble maker, this is the new Kwara United signing and captain during his unveiling by the club. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Figure that out yourself if it's an international match since it's not PlayStation, it's Zidane and Ronaldo in a football game in 2017. That is when they retired and perhaps you should answer when national team jerseys started having writeups on the front like the King George's on the president's shirt. Keep disgracing yourself.

The only embarrassment is u grin fact remains that anyone can come out of retirement. U were wrong cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

The only embarrassment is u grin fact remains that anyone can come out of retirement. U were wrong cheesy
Of course anyone can come out from retirement for an unofficial game not recognised by FIFA including the president, meanwhile this is the French team warming up for their nations league game in 2019, Brazil warming up for a friendly game with Ronaldo and Neymar in training.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
Of course anyone can come out from retirement for an unofficial game not recognised by FIFA including the president, meanwhile this is the French team warming up for their nations league game in 2019, Brazil warming up for a friendly game with Ronaldo and Neymar in training.

Again with the rambling. There is no criteria for coming out of retirement. The coach only has to call u up and u accept. If u can't understand that u are just slow.

On this very thread people call for the return of Victor Moses and Ighalo so how don't u know it is possible to return after retirement? U are just being mischievous because u have run out of what to say
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Again with the rambling. There is no criteria for coming out of retirement. The coach only has to call u up and u accept. If u can't understand that u are just slow.

On this very thread people call for the return of Victor Moses and Ighalo so how don't u know it is possible to return after retirement? U are just being mischievous because u have run out of what to say
People have also called for Okocha and Kanu to return, they are still very much active. This is Kanu after a recent game for his club against AC Milan and Okocha scoring for his team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Karlovich:
People have also called for Okocha and Kanu to return, they are still very much active. This is Kanu in after a recent game for his club against AC Milan and Okocha scoring for his team

The master of deflection. The groundsman in charge of all goal posts. I Stan grin keep moving that post and I will keep scoring. U have nothing else to say to me. Good night

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

The master of deflection. The groundsman in charge of all goal posts. I Stan grin keep moving that post and I will keep scoring. U have nothing else to say to me. Good night
I'm exposing your folly and you have no where else to hide. You were the one that brought up Weah in your argument, keep disgracing yourself or are you tired of doing so?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 02, 2021
I've just learnt that AS Roma has opened an academy in Abuja. Our grassroots football is really starting to grow.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:24am On Jan 02, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Wasn't an official game, more of a testimonial
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2021
jihday:
Wasn't an official game, more of a testimonial

Yes it was. Rohr was the one who made it that FIFA didn't count it by making 7 subs. Just like when we played Togo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Karlovich:
I'm exposing your folly and you have no where else to hide. You were the one that brought up Weah in your argument, keep disgracing yourself or are you tired of doing so?

Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2021
If I say water is wet I can bet like 5 of y'all would come out to dispute it grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:19am On Jan 02, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Yes it was. Rohr was the one who made it that FIFA didn't count it by making 7 subs. Just like when we played Togo

Na so
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
If I say water is wet I can bet like 5 of y'all would come out to dispute it grin

Water is not wet undecided

http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=6097

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PROVERBZ(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2021
seankafor:
This npfl. TV can stand as our own national team official march broadcasters..

Then DStv and co can buy streaming rights from them..
I guess that's how bt and skysports does it over there in EU
thats the plan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10139) (10140) (10141) (10142) (10143) (10144) (10145) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daveP(m), enlady(f), twentyk(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.