Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,086 members, 7,828,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11746892 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10250) (10251) (10252) (10253) (10254) (10255) (10256) ... (16180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen is certainly the better well rounded striker. One is just a goals machine. The other is a well-rounded beast that offers beyond just goals. Anything else is just preference. I have analysed Osimhen's situation at Napoli and Haaland's at Dortmund. It's not rocket science except only to those who don't know football.

So how about you, Mr Smith? You are saying Osimhen is a learner right. grin

please stop it. I know you like osimhen but this is too much abeg. what has osimhen added to Napoli so far? and comparing with Haaland, what did you analyze exactly? Osimhen is pacy and brilliant. but that has not added anything to Napoli

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I said haaland is not better than osimhen last season and I said I will wait for this season

As at now haaland is better than victor and e no even need arguement ,that doesn’t stop victor from being a very good player

Striker Na goals be the koko

You just Dey shalaye for your judgement up there

Many players offer beyond just goals but none of them is even compared to goal machine Cr7 or even better than him

Ronaldo is just goal merchant and he used that to compete with football God Messi for years and some fans even prefer cr7 who can only offer goals just as you said about haaland up there

This is by the point but Messi's creativity is underrated. He perhaps averages 20 assists or more a season. If we look at chance creation, preassists etc the numbers are staggering.
No one can compare to Messi's creativity. He has more assists than most attacking midfielders. Messi's underlying stats are just as impressive as his goals.
This is why I rate him above penaldo who is always looking for tap ins and penalties
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Philosopher1979:

This is by the point but Messi's creativity is underrated. He perhaps averages 20 assists or more a season. If we look at chance creation, preassists etc the numbers are staggering.
No one can compare to Messi's creativity. He has more assists than most attacking midfielders. Messi's underlying stats are just as impressive as his goals.
This is why I rate him above penaldo who is always looking for tap ins and penalties

Messi is better than cr7 even cr7 fans knows that but they won’t admit that’s why their dumb excuse is messi should go to other league and perform

You don’t need to rate him above penaldo as he is far better than penaldo

Penaldo fans will say no international trophy and he should go to others league ,it’s boring grin

Haaland is better than osimhen

If osimhen is getting Haaland goal stats this thread will be on fire and I will among people who set it on fire

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
This post is crap. Total bollocks. And I will point out why.

1. Osimhen also has to make the right runs.

Verdict: You obviously don't watch enough Napoli games. That's all I can say. And when you do watch, you observe almost nothing.

2. Osimhen wasn't ready for a Big club move.

Verdict: Just another nonsense comment.

3. Dude missed two two clear cut chances in his last games.

Verdict and pointers: All strikers miss chances. And I mean especially very fit and on form strikers let alone a striker who is still working his way back from over 90 days of inaction due to Injury and Covid.

Do you know that Haaland is in the Top 10 for Big chances missed in The Bundesliga this season?? He has 15 goals but has missed 10 big chances.

Also, Lewandoski, the Top scorer in the whole of Europe tops the Bundesliga for most big chances missed with 17. So I guess they are silly strikers too right??

But the thing is these guys Haaland and Lewy have a team that plays for them and constantly create chances upon chances for them so almost no one seems to take notice of how much chances they actually squander.

Compare that to an Osimhen who hardly gets service from his teammates and whose Wingers have more goals than he does due to their arrogant selfishness and partly because he has been out for a long while. Osimhen has also only missed 4 big chances and doesn't get the dose of supply the others get.

Look at Dortmund... Last season, Jason Sancho was the Star of the side and their top scorer. But when Haaland joined mid season, his (Jadon's) goals began to dry up but he had scored enough before Haaland came, added to the few he bagged with Haaland present to still top the dortmund scoring charts for 19/20.

But this season.... He only has 4 Bundesliga goals because that adjustment made had to continue. He, as a winger, has to play for his new striker Haaland. Haaland is now the goalscoring star of Dortmund and the entire Dortmund team plays for Haaland.

Osimhen hasn't enjoyed same luxury at Napoli so far in his first season there and that's the Truth from a tactical observer's and technical point of view. Not sentiments.
This season, look at Insigne's and Lozano's goals count. It reflects the selfishness presemt in that squad. Now, do explain why Jadon's goals seem to have dried up all of a sudden. It's because they have a New #9 and part of his job now is to service that Number 9 and this is why Sancho currently leads the Bundesliga for Most Big Chances created, more than half of which Haaland squandered but still doesn't stop the team from creating as much more chances for him.

No striker will shine in a team system where its wingers seek to stat-pad goals rather than playing the supporting cast to their main striker.

That is the problem of Napoli in the Final third and it is tactically and statistically proven.

4. We should analyse why he isn't scoring.

Verdict:. Well, I have just done that. Funny how despite all you type you couldnt figure it for yourself as well. All you do is just rant about Ligue 1 as a farmers league.

5. Don't call Napoli useless.

Verdict and pointers: Mister, yes, they paid a record fee for Osimhen but it wasn't the players who paid. It was the owners. The players (especially the supporting attacking cast of Osimhen in Insigne, Lozano, Politano, Zielinski, Mertens) are the ones not doing their jobs as already explained and won't bow to the new captain of their final third in town. They are not playing for their Striker. They are seeking personal glory and the stats and their plays in recent times back this deduction.
So yes, it is apt to term the team useless!!! Bcoz if they aren't, they won't be acting likes asses threatened by the presence of a Genuine #9.

Look at Haaland. If Sancho, Brandt, Reus and co acted the way the Napoli wingers are acting on the field of play, believe me, Haaland won't boast the numbers he has.

A good striker is only as good as the supply from the supporting cast that he gets. And Napoli's supporting cast have been bloody useless so far. So yes! It is in line to term them Useless at this point. because even certain English-speaking Neapolitan pundits/Analysts that I have interacted with in Italy admit that Osimhen is not the problem.

Please be quiet and don't order me to stop airing views done with careful study. I also like Haaland for your information and have watched and still watch many of his games just as I do with Osimhen.
You ask what Osimhen has added to Napoli?? What a silly question. That question alone shows you don't even "watch" Osimhen's games. Instead the games watch you.

Pacy and Brilliant? That sounds like Mbappe too you know. grin

Wanna know what I analysed? Read the above and stop ranting at my post when you haven't backed up your comments substantially.

JohnBullMySon:
please stop it. I know you like osimhen but this is too much abeg. what has osimhen added to Napoli so far? and comparing with Haaland, what did you analyze exactly? Osimhen is pacy and brilliant. but that has not added anything to Napoli

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Messi is better than cr7 even cr7 fans knows that but they won’t admit that’s why their dumb excuse is messi should go to other league and perform

Penaldo fans will say no international trophy and he should go to others league ,it’s boring grin

If osimhen is getting Haaland goal stats this thread will be on fire and I will among people who set it on fire

Messi is so creative, that when he runs out of creativity, he started diving like a fish, ( PSG game )

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
I really don't care about what you said or didn't say. All I care about is what I have seen from both players' all round plays and I stand by what I say.

Osimhen is the better well rounded striker. He offers goals, creativity, workrate, mad pressing, speed through the channels and opens up channels of attack for his teammates. This is what an in-form Osimhen brings to the table and we saw that in full flow in the Serie A for Napoli before his injury on International duty.

An In-form Haaland on the other hand is all about Goals, Goals and More Goals. He gets into position, works his ways into position with one-two passes and short passes exchanges in the final third and he bags. A team is set up to feed him enormously just like he had at Salzburg and now at Dortmund. Sancho who had always commanded double figures in goals and assists in the Bundesliga for the past few seasons isn't hitting such heights anymore because now he has to primarily feed Haaland.

And if we are to go by the logic of who scores more is the better striker then fine... I can say then by your "Goals ONLY" logic that Paul Onuachu has been better than Haaland this season and that is also not up for debate. Abi naa. grin

Please twist this one too and point out the shalaye grin

And about Ronaldo. Pleaseeeeee, Everyone who saw CR7 at Haaland's age know he wasn't all about just goals. He was a beast who could dribble on the run, cause mayhem on the wings, stretch defences with his tickery and pace and then score goals. The fact he has adjusted to become a tap-in merchant and the ultimate poacher now is down to his wane in physical attributes and his age which is anatomically and physiologically normal. Also, he had been coping with a right knee problem for years now but ofcos Barca fanboys like you, no go wan hear that story. wink

So Bringing in Ronaldo here is a wrong analogy. He was always more than just goals at his young age.

The perfect analogy would have been name-dropping Inzaghi or a Ruud Van Nistelrooy. Strikers who truly were all about Goals, goals and goals. World class finishers and poachers in their time.

And there are coaches who would prefer an Inzaghi to, let's say, a Didier Drogba who wasn't just all about Goals but offered a lot more to his side by constantly bringing teammates in and even offering strong bits defensively and otherwise.
But also, there are coaches in the same world of football who will pick Drogba over Inzaghi.

So using the ongoing/current form of Haaland against an Osimhen who has been inactive for close to about three months or so of football and recovering right now is very funny.

I would rather look at An In-form Haaland against an in-form Osimhen and I have seen them both in such elements already and I tell you again that one is more well rounded than the other.
The only problem now is Dortmund plays to Haaland's strengths and are built now to play through Haaland which explains why the likes of Sancho no dey see Net again as before.
Whereas Napoli's supporting cast still haven't adjusted themselves to utilising the monster they have in Osimhen. Thay still conduct selfish plays in the final third.

It is not hype. It is simple football analysis. Analysis that I stand by.

But in conclusion... Since na only goals you dey look as the work of a striker which is fair to be honest.... Then you should also agree that based on that Onuachu better pass Haaland this season grin

Tu Comprends Andy? wink You still want follow that path? grin

andrewbaba44:

I said haaland is not better than osimhen last season and I said I will wait for this season

As at now haaland is better than victor and e no even need arguement ,that doesn’t stop victor from being a very good player

Striker Na goals be the koko

You just Dey shalaye for your judgement up there

Many players offer beyond just goals but none of them is even compared to goal machine Cr7 or even better than him

Ronaldo is just goal merchant and he used that to compete with football God Messi for years and some fans even prefer cr7 who can only offer goals just as you said about haaland up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Troost Ekong scores an own goal the day I watch him

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
[img]https://media./images/0898ab15f39d1e2db994a23d1c4a2480/tenor.gif[/img]
do4luv14:

Messi is so creative, that when he runs out of creativity, he started diving like a fish, ( PSG game )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Beautiful owngoal by troost ekong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
I really don't care about what you said or didn't say. All I care about is what I have seen from both players' all round plays and I stand by what I say.

Osimhen is the better well rounded striker. He offers goals, creativity, workrate, mad pressing, speed through the channels and opens up channels of attack for his teammates. This is what an in-form Osimhen brings to the table and we saw that in full flow in the Serie A for Napoli before his injury on International duty.

An In-form Haaland on the other hand is all about Goals, Goals and More Goals. He gets into position, works his ways into position with one-two passes and short passes exchanges and he bags. A team is set up to feed him enormously just like he had at Salzburg and now at Dortmund. Sancho who had always commanded double figures in goals and assists in the Bundesliga for the past few seasons isn't hitting such heights anymore because now he has to primarily feed Haaland.

And if we are to go by the logic of who scores more is the better striker then fine... I can say then by your "Goals ONLY" logic that Paul Onuachu has been better than Haaland this season and that is also not up for debate. Abi naa. grin

And about Ronaldo. Pleaseeeeee, Everyone who saw CR7 at Haaland's age know he wasn't all about just goals. He was a beast who could dribble on the run, cause mayhem on the wings, stretch defences with his tickery and pace and then score goals. The fact he has adjusted to become a tap-in merchant and the ultimate poacher now is down to his wane in physical attributes and his age which is anatomically and physiologically normal. Also, he had been coping with a right knee problem for years now but ofcos Barca fanboys like you, no go wan hear that story. wink

So Bringing in Ronaldo here is a wrong analogy. He was always more than just goals at his young age.

The perfect analogy would have been name-dropping Inzaghi or a Ruud Van Nistelrooy. A striker who truly was all about Goals, goals and goals. World class finisher and poacher in his time.

And there are coaches who would prefer an Inzaghi to let's say a Didier Drogba who wasn't just all about Goals but offered a lot more to his side by constantly bringing teammates in and even offering strong bits defensively and otherwise.
But also, there are coaches in the same world of football who will pick Drogba over Inzaghi.

So using the ongoing form of Haaland against an Osimhen who has been inactive for close to about three months or so of football is funny.

I would rather look at An In-form Haaland against an in-form Osimhen and I have seen them both in such elements already and I tell you again that one is more well rounded than the other.
The only problem now is Dortmund plays to Haaland's strengths and are built now to play through Haaland explaining why the likes of Sancho no dey see Net again as before.
Whereas Napoli's supporting cast still haven't adjusted themselves to utilising the monster they have in Osimhen.

But in conclusion... Since na only goals you dey look as the work of a striker which is fair to be honest.... Then you should also agree that based on that Onuachu better pass Haaland this season grin

Think before you talk next time

Paul onauchu plays at Belgium and haaland plays at the German league and you can’t compare the goals ,you know this but all in the name you wanna proof a point ,even French league is rated ahead of Belgium

Doctor You should not be telling Andrew such minimanimo analysis okay

You think say 15 goals in 16 bundesliga game Na moi moi abi ,keep on pretending to be blind

The newspaper you wrote up there said nothing

Have a nice day doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
do4luv14:

Tell me a player that hasn’t run out of creativity before and I will credit you an audio 1 million USD

You cannot change the fact of who he is

When I expected many of you to troll Barca you failed

Try harder grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 1realBobby(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
nairalandankrah:

una dey craze for this thread i swear... grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
But Onuachu is above him in the European Golden Shoe Rankings naa. Not so? grin

Is it not your funny logic again? Goals ONLY determine the better striker. Lol

If it is now by league then DCL is better than Haaland because scoring in England tops Scoring In Germany too since you wanna bring in league strength. grin Your logical angle is full of loopholes I can easily exploit which is why my analysis is not centered on goals alone but on the all round attributes of both strikers both in form.
You cannot expect me to listen to your talk of a fit Haaland being better than a 3months inactive Osimhen who only just returned from a long layoff of injury and Covid. That is all bollocks to me.

Also, I showed you Sancho's numbers have dropped to boost Haaland's goals stats at Dortmund because they all play for Haaland at Dortmund unlike what Osimhen is facing at Napoli.

Anyway, I know all I wrote up there is rocket science to you. You have never been good at reading such pieces. So I understand. grin

Have a good evening Andy.

andrewbaba44:

Think before you talk next time

Paul onauchu plays at Belgium and haaland plays at the German league and you can’t compare the goals ,you know this but all in the name you wanna proof a point ,even French league is rated ahead of Belgium

Doctor You should not be telling Andrew such minimanimo analysis okay

You think say 15 goals in 16 bundesliga game Na moi moi abi ,keep on pretending to be blind

The newspaper you wrote up there said nothing

Have a nice day doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are lucky I don't take trolling seriously if not ehn.... grin

AndyBarca. AndyMessi. AndyPique. AndyShakira. grin

andrewbaba44:

Tell me a player that hasn’t run out of creativity before and I will credit you an audio 1 million USD

Try harder grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
You are lucky I don't take trolling seriously if not ehn.... grin

AndyBarca. AndyMessi. AndyPique. AndyShakira. grin

My Chelsea fans here never troll Na you wan troll

Trolling is something I enjoy

I miss darklef bro cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

An In-form Haaland on the other hand is all about Goals, Goals and More Goals. He gets into position, works his ways into position with one-two passes and short passes exchanges in the final third and he bags. A team is set up to feed him enormously just like he had at Salzburg and now at Dortmund. Sancho who had always commanded double figures in goals and assists in the Bundesliga for the past few seasons isn't hitting such heights anymore because now he has to primarily feed Haaland.

The perfect analogy would have been name-dropping Inzaghi or a Ruud Van Nistelrooy. Strikers who truly were all about Goals, goals and goals. World class finishers and poachers in their time.

And there are coaches who would prefer an Inzaghi to, let's say, a Didier Drogba who wasn't just all about Goals but offered a lot more to his side by constantly bringing teammates in and even offering strong bits defensively and otherwise.

So using the ongoing/current form of Haaland against an Osimhen who has been inactive for close to about three months or so of football and recovering right now is very funny.

The only problem now is Dortmund plays to Haaland's strengths and are built now to play through Haaland which explains why the likes of Sancho no dey see Net again as before.
Whereas Napoli's supporting cast still haven't adjusted themselves to utilising the monster they have in Osimhen. Thay still conduct selfish plays in the final third.

Oga well rounded wout goals to support ur claim is a fallacy...we all knw osimhen is injured but trying to shy away from d sole responsibility of a striker wc is to score goals is very unnecessary
Napoli didn't cough out 81million dollars for a well rounded striker who can run,dribble defend and even keep(if u want to add dt) grin wout scoring goals...nobody will look @ well rounded qualities when d season ends,na d stat dem go look @ and God 4bid osimhen ends up scoring just 5goals in all competitions;u will c aw fans will call 4 his head.(ur stat will speak)
Same thing u guys protected nacho of claiming he's still good,when in reality he has just 10premier league goals to his name in 4 season..
In conclusion.. All rounded or not..if u re not scoring goals as a striker,every oda quality d striker possess won't really count cool

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
But Osimhen has the goals doesn't he? Before he was injured, wasn't he scoring? So what are you on about really? Even on the day he picked up the shoulder Injury, he scored and laid on two assists which attests to my point about Osimhen being much more than just goals. So wetin again you want?

The lad, Osimhen, you see on your screens now Post-injury, plays with a cast on his shoulder incase you don't know. Gattuso said as much himself. The boy is still recovering and not yet at 100%. Gattuso have to play him nonetheless bcoz he offers more than a 100% fit Petagna does. But things won't totally click if supply from your wingers and other supporting players is absent. That is the truth. What Haaland enjoys at Dortmund which have seen Sancho's goals numbers drop drastically is not what Osimhen is enjoying and some pundits are already pointing it out.

Napoli's owners paid 81 millions for a well rounded striker. Even ADL pointed out the day his signing was confirmed by the media that Osimhen is coming in not just to score for the team but to use his all round attributes for the team. He said Osimhen will also work for the team and will need time to settle in. So the owners have sense. They know what they bought.

No one is saying he doesn't need goals but we are saying the lad is just returning from a bad layoff. He hasn't even made up to 7 Serie A starts. His Serie A games hasn't reached 10 yet. It will hit ten by this weekend. So even the numbers show he hasn't really played as much because he has been out battling injury and Covid.

As for Nacho... You and I know your reference to those figures have a strong context which you deliberately ignore. grin But no wahala.
All the same, Nacho is still relevant today and still proving that he is truly a fine player. So I and a few others who always rated Nacho were never wrong. Finito.

elyte89:

Oga well rounded wout goals to support ur claim is a fallacy...we all knw osimhen is injured but trying to shy away from d sole responsibility of a striker wc is to score goals is very unnecessary
Napoli didn't cough out 81million dollars for a well rounded striker who can run,dribble defend and even keep(if u want to add dt) grin wout scoring goals...nobody will look @ well rounded qualities when d season ends,na d stat dem go look @ and God 4bid osimhen ends up scoring just 5goals in all competitions;u will c aw fans will call 4 his head.(ur stat will speak)
Same thing u guys protected nacho of claiming he's still good,when in reality he has just 10premier league goals to his name in 4 season..
In conclusion.. All rounded or not..if u re not scoring goals as a striker,every oda quality d striker possess won't really count cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
You said it yourself when I quoted you the day Barca lost to PSG where I brought up that comment you made about Akamu PSG. grin
You said to another moniker that I don't troll which is true. Even when I see the opportunity, I hardly take it. because it's not my thing.
It's just occasional fun for me. grin

But that PSG own enter shaa. Hahahaha

andrewbaba44:

My Chelsea fans here never troll Na you wan troll

Trolling is something I enjoy

I miss darklef bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please, please, please, nobody should be comparing Osimhen and Haaland as Osimhen is clearly the better player, rather the comparison should be drawn between Onuachu and Haaland since goal scoring is the only metric for appraising a striker. I am very sure Onuachu will out perform Haaland in a setting such as the SE.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Meliforme:
Please, please, please, nobody should be comparing Osimhen and Haaland as Osimhen is clearly the better player, rather the comparison should be drawn between Onuachu and Haaland since goal scoring is the only metric for appraising a striker. I am very sure Onuachu will out perform Haaland in a setting such as the SE.

Lol....bookmarked grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
You can't blame him. Other Naija players including Omeruo of all people have been scoring for two weeks running now. He just didn't want to be left out. grin

nairalandankrah:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Only one GOAT
CR7
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
You said it yourself when I quoted you the day Barca lost to PSG where I brought up that comment you made about Akamu PSG. grin
You said to another moniker that I don't troll which is true. Even when I see the opportunity, I hardly take it. because it's not my thing.
It's just occasional fun for me. grin

But that PSG own enter shaa. Hahahaha

Baba you no Dey troll and you no troll me

As I see tour quote I just smile

The people wey I expect self I no see them jare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2021
Anyway, Koko be say una go Jaa grin for good after second leg.

andrewbaba44:

Baba you no Dey troll and you no troll me

As I see tour quote I just smile

The people wey I expect self I no see them jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2021
elyte89:

Lol....bookmarked grin grin grin

But but isn't it obvious that Victor is better than Haaland, that's how people were trying to compare KC and Mbappe at some time when it was obvious KC better pass Mbappe by far. So please this argument is dead on arrival abeg.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2021
Meliforme:

Loooool una be comedians for this place i swear. Personally, samuel kalu is better than messi. Oya next werey na your turn
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Chidozie Awaziem played all 90mins as he helped his side, Boavista, secure a 1-0 home win over Moreirense in the Liga NOS.

TheSuperNerd:
Chidozie Awaziem returns to the Starting XI for Boavista vs Moreirense in the Portuguese LIGA NOS.

Game kicks off in 45 mins.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

But but isn't it obvious that Victor is better than Haaland, that's how people were trying to compare KC and Mbappe at some time when it was obvious KC better pass Mbappe by far. So please this argument is dead on arrival abeg.
Lol, even the blind can see that Nacho better pass Mbappe

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2021
12large1:

Loooool una be comedians for this place i swear. Personally, samuel kalu is better than messi. Oya next werey na your turn
Hazard have been watching lots of Chuks clips
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

No mind dem...hammering on well rounded striker..as if yekini wasn't well rounded during his playing days..yekini can run,shoot,track back to assist d defence if d occasion arises,yet he scored lots of goals
If d name yekini is been called today..d next statement dt will follow is..d all time highest goalscorer till date and not all "rounded striker" till date grin grin...he's been remembered and relevant till today cos of his goals he scored 4 d national team,not his other qualities...
Make person no dey place all rounded above goal scoring for here.. It is not logical grin grin..if u like be all squared striker, if u no score enuf goals,nobody will respect u cool

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Please be quiet and don't order me to stop airing views done with careful study. I also like Haaland for your information and have watched and still watch many of his games just as I do with Osimhen.
You ask what Osimhen has added to Napoli?? What a silly question. That question alone shows you don't even "watch" Osimhen's games. Instead the games watch you.

Pacy and Brilliant? That sounds like Mbappe too you know. grin

Wanna know what I analysed? Read the above and stop ranting at my post when you haven't backed up your comments substantially.

someone that makes crucial finishes that leads his team to victory and someone that runs up and down in the name "well rounded striker" and his team still loses woefully, which is better pls? let's end this "all rounded" charade please. its not as if he has assists to his name sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Try harder grin

Does a producer runs out of production, when all the tools he require to produce is available with him?
then instead of him producing, he started looking for corners to cut,

what do you now call that producer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10250) (10251) (10252) (10253) (10254) (10255) (10256) ... (16180) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: immobilare(m), AndSunGorilla, ChrisKels, dymusty86, humility33(m), 123jamessmith, sojious, Odunayaw(m), KpagoGIN(m), waffiboi, elyte89 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.