Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11971414 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (16380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Team building is continuous. Else Rohr would have focused only on our full backs for options. Besides the so called back up player is not meant as a replacement only when the starter is injured or absent. The regular starter may either drop in form or his inferior may become the superior. These things are not permanent.

AIG07:
Sir Icon4s and other few must have caught the sarcasm intended!

I'm just trying to help a friend out. I only clamour for the 'best' which I only do once in a bluemoon cos the best are always scarce.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
Eagles are in Abuja now. I read that they are on break. Those with houses in Abuja can go to their homes while the others will be at their Bolton White apartment Camp. They are to regroup on Sunday night and Come Monday, preparation for Operation bring down the Bafana Bafana starts.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

If only they don't take their feet off the gear as they often do in the second half. And they should learn to be ruthless, like continue hitting your opponent even when he's down.
Exactly Sir. That's another part of their game they need to improve on under Rohr. Have always wanted a ruth-less SE's team. But it seems we've not been able to get the ruthlike player(s) out of d team. Somehow de're still around.

Most of our subs have not been bringing in some sense of urgency when de come in. We need gamechangers and re-fuelers in the mold of Kanu who will come in and give us hope of more goals(either from direct play or through penalty) and an assured victory.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joebie:
Team building is continuous. Else Rohr would have focused only on our full backs for options. Besides the so called back up player is not meant as a replacement only when the starter is injured or absent. The regular starter may either drop in form or his inferior may become the superior. These things are not permanent.

I get you Sir. You know form is temporary. But don't forget Class is PERMANENT. That is why a national team shouldn't be build around form Alone unless you want to be changing players like underwears...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
GoodBuhari:

The answer to this question dey my mind but I no go talk am. You can go find out gringrin
*smiles*

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sir, Class without form is Wetin? You cannot show class when you are not in form. Granted I will always start a player that has class(which has been proven over time) and is in form, ahead of an unproven player though in also in form.

AIG07:
I get you Sir. You know form is temporary. But don't forget Class is PERMANENT. That is why a national team shouldn't be build around form Alone unless you want to be changing players like underwears...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sir, Class without form is Wetin? You cannot show class when you are not in form. Granted I will always start a player that has class(which has been proven over time) and is in form, ahead of an unproven player though also in form.

AIG07:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Clementoke:

It didn't kill Mikel nd Omeruo because that was at club level. They have got all the time in the world to experiment. But trying it at national team level would be suicidal when you have about 5 days to prepare for matches
I support Awaziem nd Ekong against SA. Omeruo gets me scared
Omeruo na Mr Flakes. He's the defensive equivalent of Ideye. You know Ideye will fluff his lines and not score, Omeruo will likely make mistake and make us concede.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
AIG07:
Exactly Sir. That's another part of their game they need to improve on under Rohr. Have always wanted a ruth-less SE's team. But it seems we've not been able to get the ruthlike player(s) out of d team. Somehow de're still around.

Most of our subs have not been bringing in some sense of urgency when de come in. We need gamechangers and re-fuelers in the mold of Kanu who will come in and give us hope of more goals(either from direct play or through penalty) and an assured victory.
You know when you pummel a team it creates that fear factor and helps to sustain your reputation. Brazil and Germany know how to do that very well. If Brazil catches you on your weak day, they'd finish you, both then and for posterity. Remember at the last world cup Brazil v Germany, even when Germany had finished dancing 7 step atilogu on top Brazil, when Neuer conceded just one goal against Brazil he was furious. I said oh oh oh - if na Nigeria, no such reaction. That shows how thorough we should be.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joebie:
Sir, Class without form is Wetin? You cannot show class when you are not in form. Granted I will always start a player that has class(which has been proven over time) and is in form, ahead of an unproven player though also in form.

class without form can make a player look rusty but never average or ordinary.

That is why I'm not always move to the extent of clamouring for a call up when a seasoned player just pop out from no where and start scoring goals/performing.
Personally when it comes to international football I'll always root for class ahead of form. But when it comes to club football I'll stick to your assertions since it is week in week out football and your form matters...

*Modified*
Sir, a player with class will always have something to offer even if he is not in form. Don't forget being in form is playing at ur topmost level which makes an ordinary player look exceptional. Ighalo is an example. But class separates the men from boys anyday anytime.

Even the best sometimes loose form but yet it doesn't take away anything from them-they'll always be back so class is inbuilt.

But the question we need to ask is this:
What is the probability of a classic player loosing and gaining form? Or why do u think most coaches stick to this category of players no matter their present form.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bossto(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
pappyshun:
Why is Alex Iwobi's stockings always rolled down? He reminds me of those old school village teachers.His style is unique anyway.
Lol....I have noticed it too!!!
Unique style indeed...!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

You know when you pummel a team it creates that fear factor and helps to sustain your reputation. Brazil and Germany know how to do that very well. If Brazil catches you on your weak day, they'd finish you, both then and for posterity. Remember at the last world cup Brazil v Germany, even when Germany had finished dancing 7 step atilogu on top Brazil, when Neuer conceded just one goal against Brazil he was furious. I say oh oh oh. If na Nigeria, no such reaction. That shows how thorough we should be.
with patience I am sure we will get there. It's a gradual step. Having a german at the helms makes the future promising.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
About work permit for Henry, I did mention when asked sometime ago that it is multifaceted and has points for different parameters considered like the transfer fee, League performance for previous club, Influence at previous club, International games for national team, Prospective Weekly wage , etc.... All these and a few more counts towards points to be obtained to meet the requirements of the Work permit office/dept of Britain.
........................................................................................

Arsenal must increase their bid by £1Million to snap up teenager
By David Tully

Arsenal will have to pay an additional £1m, and increase their proposed salary for Eupen winger Henry Onyekuru if they want to land the Nigerian, according to Daily Mail journalist Simon Jones .

The 19 year old has yet to play for Nigeria’s senior side (well, he has featured for the team now anyway) and is not a EU national so the Gunners will need a work permit if they want to sign the forward.

Increasing their offer from £6.8m to £7.85m and upping his wages to £35,000 a week will give the player additional points on his work visa application, and increases the likelihood of a permit being given.

Onyekuru is being chased by a long list of Premier League and European clubs after a very good season in the Belgian league.

He scored 12 goals from 28 games during the regular season for Eupen, and followed that up with another ten goals in ten appearances during the league’s playoff round, predominantly playing on the left wing.

Source: https://gunnersphere.com/2017/06/tabloid-talk/arsenal-must-increase-their-bid-by-1m-to-sign-teenager/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Well, I wouldn't term it a setback.... loooollll.... more like Rohr giving the players a little time off.... wink All work and no play..... grin

Bottomline shaa... All are expected back in camp by Monday morning (June 5) where we look into the final parts of #OperationBangBafanaBafana #OperationBBB..... cheesy
.......................................................................................................

Super Eagles Preparation For South Africa Tie Suffers Set Back As Only Seven Players Arrived Abuja From France.

The senior national team of Nigeria won’t be commencing training ahead of their clash against South Africa until on Monday when most of the invited players are expected to be in camp.

The team arrived Abuja Friday evening from France where they held a training camp, and also played two friendly game against Corsica and Togo with just seven players as most of the players booked their flight arrangements back to their base from France.

Those who arrived Abuja are Chidozie Awaziem, Ahmed Musa, Sikiru Olatunbosun, Stephen Odey, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Kelechi Iheanacho and Ibrahim Alhassan also known as Muazam .

However only two player are in the team Bolton White Hotel camp was others left for various destinations from the airport. Olatubosun and Odey left for Lagos to team up with MFM FC for their league game this weekend.

Awaziem flew to Jos alongside recently wedded Leicester City star Ahmed Musa who scored a brace for Nigeria in camp their 3-0 win over Togo last night.

Coach Gernot Rohr however told the players to make sure they are all back in the team camp by Monday morning when preparations for the June 10 AFCON 2019 Qualifiers against South Africa will start off properly.

**Ade Emmanuel

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/02/super-eagles-preparation-for-south-africa-tie-suffers-set-back-as-only-seven-players-arrived-abuja-from-france/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ex-Flying Eagles Defender On The Radar Of Ascoli, Bari And Perugia

Three Italian Serie B clubs are plotting a move for ex-Nigeria U20 international Daniel Adejo in the summer transfer window, according to reports.

Tuttomercatoweb.com says the defender is on the radar of Ascoli, Bari and Perugia, having recently terminated his contract with Vicenza.

Adejo is a product of Reggina and has spent the whole of his career with Italian clubs, apart from a spell in Greece with AEL Kalloni.

Last season, the 27-year-old appeared 36 times in the Serie B for Biancorossi, logging 3,154 minutes in total.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : vicenzacalcio.com

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23277

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
firstly, what is even class to you?
I'm assuming you mean proven.

Is the argument proven vs unproven at international level?

AIG07:
class without form can make a player look rusty but never average or ordinary.

That is why I'm not always move to the extent of clamouring for a call up when a seasoned player just pop out from no where and start scoring goals/performing.
Personally when it comes to international football I'll always root for class ahead of form. But when it comes to club football I'll stick to your assertions since it is week in week out football and your form matters...

*Modified*
Sir, a player with class will always have something to offer even if he is not in form. Don't forget being in form is playing at ur topmost level which makes an ordinary player look exceptional. Ighalo is an example. But class separates the men from boys anyday anytime.

Even the best sometimes loose form but yet it doesn't take away anything from them-they'll always be back so class is inbuilt.

But the question we need to ask is this:
What is the probability of a classic player loosing and gaining form? Or why do u think most coaches stick to this category of players no matter their present form.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
Whether it is Awaziem or Omeruo, we will be fine. Awaziem is more of a ball playing defender because he started out in midfield. Omeruo is more experienced and is still a good defender.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joebie:
firstly, what is even class to you?
I'm assuming you mean proven.

Is the argument proven vs unproven at international level?

here, class equates to talent simply innate ability.

For a player to be 'proven' he must have had some share numbers of professional football matches(appearances) under his belt-simple. Such player can be average, good or exceptional but he is alreaded tested and tried... So he is no longer a rookie(unproven).

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
AIG07:

God bless you.

You understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Why didn't the players just fly directly to Uyo and commence training there ?
Why Abuja?? the training pitch at Abuja is in a sorry state (last time I saw pics of their training session there)

This NFF people self undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
About work permit for Henry, I did mention when asked sometime ago that it is multifaceted and has points for different parameters considered like the transfer fee, League performance for previous club, Influence at previous club, International games for national team, Prospective Weekly wage , etc.... All these and a few more counts towards points to be obtained to meet the requirements of the Work permit office/dept of Britain.
........................................................................................

Arsenal must increase their bid by £1Million to snap up teenager
By David Tully

Arsenal will have to pay an additional £1m, and increase their proposed salary for Eupen winger Henry Onyekuru if they want to land the Nigerian, according to Daily Mail journalist Simon Jones .

The 19 year old has yet to play for Nigeria’s senior side (well, he has featured for the team now anyway) and is not a EU national so the Gunners will need a work permit if they want to sign the forward.

Increasing their offer from £6.8m to £7.85m and upping his wages to £35,000 a week will give the player additional points on his work visa application, and increases the likelihood of a permit being given.

Onyekuru is being chased by a long list of Premier League and European clubs after a very good season in the Belgian league.

He scored 12 goals from 28 games during the regular season for Eupen, and followed that up with another ten goals in ten appearances during the league’s playoff round, predominantly playing on the left wing.

Source: https://gunnersphere.com/2017/06/tabloid-talk/arsenal-must-increase-their-bid-by-1m-to-sign-teenager/

Onyekuru's proposed move to Arsenal looks like a smoke screen after all atleast according to the reliable BBC reporter David Ornstein.
According to the reporter, Arsenal have made no bid for Onyekuru.
Looks like Onyekuru's agents have been working overtime.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have already dropped that David Ormstein report here.

goldfish80:

Onyekuru's proposed move to Arsenal looks like a smoke screen after all atleast according to the reliable BBC reporter David Ornstein.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
NFF Pleads : No Sentiment In Dropping Of Moses From Latest Roster, Has To Obey Chelsea

The Nigeria Football Federation have pleaded with Nigerians that they should take the omission of Chelsea wing-back Victor Moses from the squad that will face South Africa in good faith.

There are speculations in the media that Moses withdrew from the squad before it was announced at the end of last month because of a dispute with the Federation over unreimbursed flight tickets while traveling to attend Super Eagles games.

''If you read the papers, the coach has given the reasons for dropping him. He said he wants to do an operation on his toe,'' a Nigerian Federation staff told
allnigeriasoccer.com .

''I was listening to one of these sport radio programs and they were trying to make fun of Victor Moses, questioning why he didn't do the operation before he played for Chelsea in the FA Cup final.

''We want to plead with fans, these players need support, there should be no sentiment.

''As a professional player this is where he earns his living. The Chelsea coach must have told him to do an operation before the start of next season.''

The 26-year-old Moses scored two goals in his last appearance for the Super Eagles, a 3-1 win over Algeria in a World Cup qualifier in November 2016.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23278

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

I have already dropped that David Ormstein report here.

I didn't see it. Wonder why the Nigerian media is still running with his proposed move to Arsenal since Arsenal aren't really interested.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
You can't blame them.... even Skysports reported such. Then David Ormstein of the BBC said what he said... he is reputed to the BBC's inside man on Arsenal affairs. He called the news "fabricated".

And yes I did post the Ormstein report. It is a couple of pages back. You not seeing it doesn't mean it is not there.

goldfish80:

I didn't see it. Wonder why the Nigerian media is still running with his proposed move to Arsenal since Arsenal aren't really interested.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
goldfish80:

I saw that report from owngoalnigeria.com but I doubt that it was just agent talk. I think there is genuine interest.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ola Aina, Cesar Azpilicueta are Chelsea’s best options for depth at wing-back
by The Pride of London Staff

Chelsea’s pioneering use of the 3-4-3 has created a new demand for wing-backs, with the Blues in particular needing reinforcement. However the transfer market has none on offer.
Chelsea will need to adapt current players to the new role.

Nine months ago, the only thing more far-fetched than saying “Chelsea need to buy a wing-back this summer” would be adding the words “to support starter Victor Moses.” But Moses became an indispensable part of Chelsea’s 3-4-3 formation.

He attracted Barcelona’s attention in January, testifying not only to his performance but the dearth of wing-backs on the market.

Chelsea have sufficient depth across the pitch, except at wing-back. Behind Victor Moses and Marcos Alonso, the Blues do not have anyone ready to step in and own the role as completely as the season’s surprise stars.

Antonio Conte prefers like-for-like back-ups for every role. He does not want to rely on a player stepping into a position that is their “secondary” – he always wants a squad of 11 “primary” players. Few players are trained as wing-backs, so most tilt towards either an offensive or defensive emphasis.

When a player steps in as a secondary wing-back – such as Pedro or even Cesar Azpilicueta – that asymmetry is even more telling.

However, Cesar Azpilicueta could be Antonio Conte’s best of few options. Over the course of the season Azpilicueta started moving forward more on the attack. Particularly when Chelsea were on the front foot against a weaker opponent, Azpilicueta looked more like a central-midfielder or wing-back than a centre-back or full-back.

This is a combination of his high football IQ and Antonio Conte training him for what is to come

Many of the skills that are useful for right-back are useful for right wing-back. He already is demonstrating ability as a right wing-back when he substitutes up there… Cesar Azpilicueta is the new Javier Zanetti. It’s not in any way asking too much of Azpilicueta. He has the ability to be that level. – Barrett Rouen, The Blue Lions

As Chelsea augment their centre-backs with Andreas Christensen returning from loan and the potential purchase of Virgil van Dijk, Conte will have the flexibility to transition some of his younger defenders into wing-backs.

Ola Aina would be the best candidate. He has the necessary speed to play up the pitch but still cover back on defence. Aina, like Azpilicueta, has played right, left and centre on defence, albeit at the academy levels. This means he could support both Moses and Alonso. If both starters are unavailable, then Cesar Azpilicueta and Ola Aina could start on opposite flanks.

Ola Aina is also well down on Chelsea’s depth chart among defenders. Becoming a wing-back may be his best opportunity to increase his playing time. The back-up wing-back can expect to play 15-16 games per season, – more in the case of injuries – mainly in domestic cup tournaments.

He could also be another revelatory star at the position, making him a valuable transfer target. As more clubs adopt wing-back formations, the market demand will only increase. Given the amount of defensive prospects Chelsea have, combined with the ability to produce wing-backs, Chelsea can make significant profit from the academy by becoming England’s wing-back factory.

Source: http://theprideoflondon.com/2017/05/31/ola-aina-chelsea-wingback/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

Preferably from Osimhen so that komekn can have joy. We don't doubt Kayode so much.

What's your reasoning?

Even if he scores it doesn't justify his inclusion the question is he the best option available to the SE.

I wanted to go and watch that match but I'm somewhere else in Europe instead.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
You can't blame them.... even Skysports reported such. Then David Ormstein of the BBC said what he said... he is reputed to the BBC's inside man on Arsenal affairs. He called the news "fabricated".

And yes I did post the Ormstein report. It is a couple of pages back. You not seeing it doesn't mean it is not there.

What is the bolded supposed to mean? I simply said, I didn't see the report you posted. I wonder why you're flipping.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
It is obvious you wanna start something. Plsss do have a good day/night. smiley

goldfish80:

What is the bolded supposed to mean? I simply said, I didn't see the report you posted. I wonder what you're flipping about.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
tbaba1234:

I saw that report from owngoalnigeria.com but I doubt that it was just agent talk. I think there is genuine interest.

David Ornstein is a renowned BBC journo. You can take it to the bank whatever he says about transfers, especially Arsenal transfer buisness. He's like the unofficial, Arsenal mouth piece.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
komekn:

What's your reasoning?

Even if he scores it doesn't justify his inclusion the question is he the best option available to the SE.

I wanted to go and watch that match but I'm somewhere else in Europe instead.
Habaaa Sir komekn, even if he scores? To my mind the young man has not gotten to the stage of the being best option yet but he's being groomed. Nothing bad with that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (16380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eawwal(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.