Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11681988 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10642) (10643) (10644) (10645) (10646) (10647) (10648) ... (16154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Pep is good, yes but he is not tactical. I do wonder if he can coach a team without special players.
He has not beaten Chelsea and United this season!
forgiveness:

Person wey dey desperate to win the league today so that he can rest players. grin

E chop am well well. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On May 09, 2021
fabyom:
Pep is good, yes but he is not tactical. I do wonder if he can coach a team without special players.

You are wrong

He has not beaten tuchel and not Chelsea

He won the first leg 3-1

Pep has always deal with Chelsea in the epl ,we should not forget the 5-0 and others

Las las Na who win cup we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2021
ChrisKels:

Bros calm down, that news is fake, and I know its genesis. That said, we are a bigger brand than Algeria and are also better ranked than them
Thanks bro..for the clarification
I appreciate
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
if olise gets capped i doubt they will be need for eze.
Arabiandude:

Guy relax, they are not close in whatever.
Eze is presently also far ahead Olise

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2021
also akpoguma scored his first bundesliga goal and no one mentioned it too, maybe because he is not anayo iwula,obinna nwobodo or azubuike okechukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ppogbae:
Moses Simon had an assist yesterday and no one mentioned it

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by damagnificentusb(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2021
Kelechi Nwakali wins the laliga smartbank player of the month of award

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 9:59am On May 09, 2021
charlesemeka85:
They both plays same AM...but check their stats. Last season was Eze's best season in Championship, compare it with Olise this season in the same championship.

Eze is better than Olise in all ramifications, at least for now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 10:01am On May 09, 2021
charlesemeka85:
also akpoguma scored his first bundesliga goal and no one mentioned it too, maybe because he is not anayo iwula,obinna nwobodo or azubuike okechukwu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I saw it, I choose not to mention it, same way you saw it and also didn't mentioned it till now.
That means we are all in this together

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
damagnificentusb:
With his Talent, this is what we should be expecting from Nwakali

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:08am On May 09, 2021
charlesemeka85:

I think Chriskels mentioned akpoguma

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:29am On May 09, 2021
damagnificentusb:

I love this

He should not go to Huesca to stay at the bench

It’s better he stays there and keep on improving

To play for division 2 team no be crime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:44am On May 09, 2021
damagnificentusb:
Everyone is salivating over some English rejects at a BW league while we have a Nigerian born and raised in another bW league playing at the same position but people aren't pushing for his selection. Charity they say, begins at home

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 11:01am On May 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I love this

He should not go to Huesca to stay at the bench

It’s better he stays there and keep on improving

To play for division 2 team no be crime
I second this. Sometimes a man has to go and start from bottom again just to get to the top. Sadiq did it, Ekong also did it.
Huesca might not escape relegation and since the coach in his current club have more confidence in him, he should continue with his career rejuvenation at his current club.
With the way he is playing, who says he can't win Laliga 2 most valuable player next season and that will raise his stock, instead of continuing on the bench at huesca

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:34am On May 09, 2021
Whenever you make a statement like this "no one did(mentioned) this" that gives some poor, under the radar sense of exemption. It portrays you as an insignificant figure and someone of lower standard to others in the same bracket as you.

If someone fails to mention it, ain't you "someone" enough to mention it yourself? Why rate yourself so lowly, that you now think yourself so insignificant that if you had made mention if it, you wouldn't be taken seriously? What kinda guys do we even have here?

You are regarded and rated as everyone else in here. No one knows it all, so if kunle failed to mention it, Obi could, if Obi failed, there is an Edet, if he failed there is Abdul, even if Abdul failed, there is YOU. Reporting things here is no one's exclusive responsibility, that is why whenever TheSupernNerd reports things late, he would always start his sentence like this; "I don't know if this has been brought here but..."

Make una dey grow up kwanu angry

17 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:37am On May 09, 2021
Arabiandude:

They both plays same AM...but check their stats. Last season was Eze's best season in Championship, compare it with Olise this season in the same championship.

Eze is better than Olise in all ramifications, at least for now

Right now, Eze is ahead of Olise, but I believe Olise will come good with age. He is still a kid compared to Eze

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
12large1:

Everyone is salivating over some English rejects at a BW league while we have a Nigerian born and raised in another bW league playing at the same position but people aren't pushing for his selection. Charity they say, begins at home
gbamasolutely!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 11:43am On May 09, 2021
Arabiandude:
Who saw Eze's assist and later goal?

That guy is way ahead current SE midfielders, including incoming Olise

Wetin we go do na bro?

Him no gree for us, he prefers to be on the U-21 bench for the lions than fly with the eagles.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:46am On May 09, 2021
Arabiandude:

I second this. Sometimes a man has to go and start from bottom again just to get to the top. Sadiq did it, Ekong also did it.
Huesca might not escape relegation and since the coach in his current club have more confidence in him, he should continue with his career rejuvenation at his current club.
With the way he is playing, who says he can't win Laliga 2 most valuable player next season and that will raise his stock, instead of continuing on the bench at huesca

You said facts bro

Winning Laliga smart bank player of the month as a central midfielder is not that easy when strikers like umar Sadiq ,Raul de Thomas and co are almost scoring every week

Even if Huesca escape relegation I want nwakali to continue at where he is right now ,because he is doing well for him self ,with such constitent performance at alcoron small epl Laliga seria A teams aren’t far away

For example take a look at Buendia at Norwich city ,many big teams want him now ,apart from Norwich promotion self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
ChrisKels:
Whenever you make a statement like this "no one did(mentioned) this" that gives some poor, under the radar sense of exemption. It portrays you as an insignificant figure and someone of lower standard to others in the same bracket as you.

If someone fails to mention it, ain't you "someone" enough to mention it yourself? Why rate yourself so lowly, that you now think yourself so insignificant that if you had made mention if it, you wouldn't be taken seriously? What kinda guys do we even have here?

You are regarded and rated as everyone else in here. No one knows it all, so if kunle failed to mention it, Obi could, if Obi failed, there is an Edet, if he failed there is Abdul, even if Abdul failed, there is YOU. Reporting things here is no one's exclusive responsibility, that is why whenever TheSupernNerd reports things late, he would always start his sentence like this; "I don't know if this has been brought here but..."

Baba which kind dp you dey use? You be Ogun worshipper ni cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
You guys should go and read the positive comments about osimhen on the YouTube comment section of the seria A highlight of Spezia vs Napoli

Focus on the comments of people from other countries

I wish victor went for that 3rd goal than to pass ,but I am glad it wasn’t Insigne he passed to

Napoli is not Barca where players aren’t selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:28pm On May 09, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Baba which kind dp you dey use? You be Ogun worshipper ni cheesy

They made you believe that the ways of your forefathers were evil, hence the amazement. You are funny. By the way, I'm not Yoruba so I do not worship Ogun

Do you have your answer now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
andrewbaba44:
You guys should go and read the positive comments about osimhen on the YouTube comment section of the seria A highlight of Spezia vs Napoli

Focus on the comments of people from other countries

I wish victor went for that 3rd goal than to pass ,but I am glad it wasn’t Insigne he passed to

Napoli is not Barca where players aren’t selfish

Post link
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cc12(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2021
The more the merrier smiley.
charlesemeka85:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 12:33pm On May 09, 2021
ChrisKels:

My guy, in this business, majority carries the vote. When 29 people keep suggesting and salivating over some English rejects vs 2 advocating for a Nigerian born/raised, the likelihood of people paying attention to the latter is slim. So, my friend it isn't about having low self esteem but "majority advocation"

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cc12(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2021
Rohr should try and call him up during the proposed June friendlies.

damagnificentusb:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 12:36pm On May 09, 2021
elunico:

Wetin we go do na bro?

Him no gree for us, he prefers to be on the U-21 bench for the lions than fly with the eagles.
Instead of advocating, encouraging and supporting our own nwakali we rather go for someone that has publicly signified his disinterest. Shamelessness at the highest extent. Is the English Reject Eze even a potential messi? Will he even be better than iwobi in a Nigerian shirt? Abeg respect yourself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:42pm On May 09, 2021
12large1:

My guy, in this business, majority carries the vote. When 29 people keep suggesting and salivating over some English rejects vs 2 advocating for a Nigerian born/raised, the likelihood of people paying attention to the latter is slim. So, my friend it isn't about having low self esteem but "majority advocation"

Who be majority?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:42pm On May 09, 2021
temi1290:

Na Aguero give you voice

grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:42pm On May 09, 2021

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
fabyom:

He has beaten Chelsea this season ooooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2021
ChrisKels:

They made you believe that the ways of your forefathers were evil, hence the amazement. You are funny. By the way, I'm not Yoruba so I do not worship Ogun

Do you have your answer now?
Lol baba I just pull your legs ni

I know you aren’t Yoruba tho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
Nff in talks with fecafoot over a friendly with the indomitable lions of Cameroon next month

(1) (2) (3) ... (10642) (10643) (10644) (10645) (10646) (10647) (10648) ... (16154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viciati(m), superbloke(m), Amedino99(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.