Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11759748 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11566) (11567) (11568) (11569) (11570) (11571) (11572) ... (16184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:41am On Nov 10, 2021
comes out of Nuclear shelter kitted in hazmat suit and the Holy bible!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 12:43am On Nov 10, 2021
charlesemeka85:
you said it all boss

Just that few here rely on grammar like say em Dey pay rent cheesy cheesy cheesy

Any small grammatical error dem spot for ur post dem don use am roast you
My brother, for now my Bsc don reach me. Na man with money wife and children they respect, not a man that has all the certificates on earth but is poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 12:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Odunayaw:
comes out of Nuclear shelter kitted in hazmat suit and the Holy bible!

Hahahahaha, you be werey I swear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Chriskels why you do your brother dirty na??

Him don deactivate sharply.

Chai! You wicked.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Bunkum!

#ODENIGBOAROLI#IDENNAA#

Back to soccer, guys.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Parrot69: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2021
I thought this is most sane section of Nairaland??
The negative impressions here is a turn off and almost 6pages of banters with no end result from grown up adults? Shame!

Nairaland is a big forum were folks from all works of life AND a global audience not limited to Nigeria alone engage each other intellectual.
Here, being a sports section It’s competitive to agree-to-disagree on ones opinion but a bit bad when peeps in here starts throwing shades over minor issues and belittling players/people you might not even get to meet in real life.
That’s very bad, people should learn to deal with Emotions and Sentiments.

This sports section might have the likes of ex-players, nff officials and even current SE players(on ghost mode) relaying one or two informations to the Glass house.
We might not know how much power this section wields in sports community but believe me, few years coming, this THREAD will be given the due recognition.
Alot of vital informations are put out here and people are following up, brilliant minds here educating us about one or two things some of us here are naive of..
Relaying tactical components of teams, analyzing individual players, giving updates on clubs, players, transfers sharing videos, pictures etc..
Personally, I hail them.

Now, when people engage in banters, throw shades at each other, it births enmity puts people off, kills the energy and creates a large space. A lot of folks have left this place because of this and It’s very bad. No Tree makes a forest.
If you make a comment and someone disagrees with you, leave them and move on. It won’t change anything about you or the person either.

PS: Let’s Be Guided.
We have more ‘’Guests’’ following up on this Thread than Members who make contributions here daily.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Omo, so we get hitmen for here like this grin

Make una no use dìck injure person here oo grin shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Come on guys!

I came here to catch up with SE discussions and updates on what is happening in camp. See what I am reading.

Please, this is the Super Eagles thread. Let order be restored.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Parrot69:
I thought this is most sane section of Nairaland??
The negative impressions here is a turn off and almost 6pages of banters with no end result from grown up adults? Shame!

Nairaland is a big forum were folks from all works of life AND a global audience not limited to Nigeria alone engage each other intellectual.
Here, being a sports section It’s competitive to agree-to-disagree on ones opinion but a bit bad when peeps in here starts throwing shades over minor issues and belittling players/people you might not even get to meet in real life.
That’s very bad, people should learn to deal with Emotions and Sentiments.

This sports section might have the likes of ex-players, nff officials and even current SE players(on ghost mode) relaying one or two informations to the Glass house.
We might not know how much power this section wields in sports community but believe me, few years coming, this THREAD will be given the due recognition.
Alot of vital informations are put out here and people are following up, brilliant minds here educating us about one or two things some of us here are naive of..
Relaying tactical components of teams, analyzing individual players, giving updates on clubs, players, transfers sharing videos, pictures etc..
Personally, I hail them.

Now, when people engage in banters, throw shades at each other, it births enmity puts people off, kills the energy and creates a large space. A lot of folks have left this place because of this and It’s very bad. No Tree makes a forest.
If you make a comment and someone disagrees with you, leave them and move on. It won’t change anything about you or the person either.

PS: Let’s Be Guided.
We have more ‘’Guests’’ following up on this Thread than Members who make contributions here daily.

Thank you bro.

Truth is that this thread is gradually losing it's taste. We know how we used to roll here way back but it appears things ain't just the same any more.
I hope there would be a revival.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueldodo781(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Icon4s:

Thank you bro.

Truth is that this thread is gradually losing it's taste. We know how we used to roll here way back but it appears things ain't just the same any more.
I hope there would be a revival.

Thanks! I could remember when we the founding members of this particular thread, we discuss, debate and shared informations here with maturity and mutual respect for each other, we even called each others "SIR" despite that we don't know each other. Please let us be coordinated and respect ourselves just like the people of old.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2021
ChrisKels:
Sheyi dun go exile as he always does whenever I clobber him. grin

When next he or anyone else wanna tell cheap lies here like Earthquake1, the person will think it twice because this thread has got quite some smart guys from different walks of life. There are things we shouldn't be tolerating here. For Eagles Nest, na sledge hammer we dey use reset brains wey dey emit lies
Wow shocked. You must have felt so proud of yourself right after you pulled that stunner!

Anyways, I hope you keep quiet now because you're partially responsible for the insurgency here. Please smiley.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joelsteron: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
@Supernerd or anyone please could you help me pass this formation to daddy Rohr? I don't want to see Simon starting abeg . After goals have been scored he can come in to defend please. Ekong should sit down too.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
elunico:
Chriskels why you do your brother dirty na??

Him don deactivate sharply.

Chai! You wicked.

It is a shame the guy has deactivated his account because he messed himself up. I can't be blamed for his predicament because it was him who lied himself into trouble by himself.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:
@Supernerd or anyone please could you help me pass this formation to daddy Rohr? I don't want to see Simon starting abeg . After goals have been scored he can come in to defend please. Ekong should sit down too.

Ekong on the bench? You've already pissed off Daddy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2021
charlesemeka85:
I Dey tell pple say sport betting na the biggest scam that can render one useless when you get addicted

It’s worst than cocaine

From 2014 till 2016 I was a victim, na God save me

Arabiandude:

My brother, I swear last 2 years, immediately I returned to Nigeria, 6m make I be wan take buy car and some other things, bet9ja and visual chop am within 1 month. I nor see cry cry... So tey my account come from millions turn to zero. Nobody tell me say make I stop before the thing frustrate my life. The fastest way to death is through bet my brother. And the real truth ehn, you see that visual? Any young man that plays it always ends up not achieving anything tangible in life, his peers they always leave am behind. I am speaking out of experience bro

Thank you guys for narrating your experiences.

It has been statistically proven that a gambler is a loser

There are people out there who still think that those that gave up on gambling are not smart enough. They insist on wasting their creative thinking and productive energies subsisting on probables.

I know personally a man that owns and directs a betting company. This owner forbids anyone related to him from betting.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:
grin grin grin daddy rorh will give you some lashing for telling him to bench his son Simon grin grin grin thou this is a nice line up wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:
Bruh Moses Simon will start, Rohr doesn't have any shame.

Awaziem may likely play at RB, he's been pretty solid whenever he plays there.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2021
SE players now report to team on time

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by marvin906(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Why is semi ajayi overlooked, the combination of ekong and Leon is from hell..
I would like to see Kevin akpoguma and Kenneth or Leon partnership

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Sir Andrewbaba444 Luuk de-jong, Samuel Umtiti, and Neto for sale,
Xavi on the beat
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
grin grin grin daddy rorh will give you some lashing for telling him to bench his son Simon grin grin grin thou this is a nice line up wink
A very energetic line up but we know how Pa Rohr will put Simon and kill everything.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Ppogbae:

Ekong on the bench? You've already pissed off Daddy grin
daddy rohr can not bench ekong and ighalo they are like is favorite son
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2021
nelszx:

A very energetic line up but we know how Pa Rohr will put Simon and kill everything.
e be like Simon wayward crosses dey be like odegbami own for him eye's grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Meliforme:

Thank you guys for narrating your experiences.

It has been statistically proven that a gambler is a loser

There are people out there who still think that those that gave up on gambling are not smart enough. They insist on wasting their creative thinking and productive energies subsisting on probables.

I know personally a man that owns and directs a betting company. This owner forbids anyone related to him from betting.

chaiiii, and am thinking of betting to raise 150k for some biz

it is well ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:
But aribo is a winger that the position he plays for rangers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:

komot Chidozie put Kenneth or Kevin, we are good to go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
jihday:
‘I’ve been following Nigerian football since 1950, blablabla’ oya come and prove it. What tournament is this ? Who was the opponent? How many players can you name?

Let me just draw us back to this post. Imagine a team that had Agali, Aghahowa and Yakubu in it's starting lineup. A straight 4-3-3. Little wonder the team scored so many but also conceded so many. It was really a matured Olympic team.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
he is versatile but naturally a CM
Englandboy:
But aribo is a winger that the position he plays for rangers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
daddy rohr can not bench ekong and ighalo they are like is favorite son
Even Rohr has stated that Ighalo will play second fiddle to Osimhen. Maybe that's the reason he was very reluctant to return.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
joelsteron:

Balogun is too soft to start a match for me. In this line up, I would sit him to try to form a synergy between Awaziem and Akpoguma. I'm getting Aribo off for Onyeka.

I like my team playing hard. Awaziem is so rugged and energetic, hence my love for him. A player like Omeruo wouldn't make my team

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Even Rohr has stated that Ighalo will play second fiddle to Osimhen. Maybe that's the reason he was very reluctant to return.
Yes he can't play both at the same time .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
for now i will pick onyeka ahead of aribo then deploy awaziem to rb and aina to the left
ChrisKels:

Balogun is too soft to start a match for me. In this line up, I would sit him to try to form a synergy between Awaziem and Akpoguma. I'm getting Aribo off for Onyeka.

I like my team playing hard. Awaziem is so rugged and energetic, hence my love for him. A player like Omeruo wouldn't make my team

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11566) (11567) (11568) (11569) (11570) (11571) (11572) ... (16184) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Calsito, Macaranta23, elyte89, Philosopher1979, 10cedes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.