Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11685678 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) (12067) ... (16155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Edopesin:

I don't know any artist that doesn't get trolled for one reason or the order but I don't see them replying every and throwing tantrums nau

Abi how many times do you see wizkid or Davido replying trolls on twitter?
As long as you be celeb you'll surely get trolled, doesn't matter if you're man, woman or otherwise.. Not everyone will like you

Osimhen should chill

Davido dey reply trolls well well abeg, no come here dey cap anyhow.

Odogwu Burna Boy replies trolls, he go even threaten you with bodily harm.

Jim Iyke replies trolls

Frank Edoho replies trolls.

Peruzzi even slapped a Twitter troll two years ago.

Remo Omokri replies trolls and ALL these men, ALL of them are older, MUCH older than Osimhen. They are also all public figures.

Why you no call those ones? Why call Wizkid? In fact, when Wizkid was younger, he replies trolls very well. Is he not the one that said Linda Ikeji's poohsie smells like a fish? No be Wizkid talk that one? Abi you don forget?

Has Osimhen said anything close to that to anybody?

Go and read up on Rihanna, as early as 2014 she was the troll herself. Why you no mention that one?

Stop comparing Osimhen to your favourite boys. Treat him as an individual and stop comparing him to people that did worse in their younger years. Just because Wizkid don calm down, does not mean he did not have a period in his life when he was a total menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Subzero047:
My team for Afcon is Mali btw, no Nigeria nonsense
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Watford release sarr
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

A man who doesn't know how to rein in his tongue is not a man at all. This is one of the oldest rules in history. James 1:26.

That rule was meant for face-to-face. Now imagine the amount of self-control expected over the internet on a public forum.

Osimhen has not received 0.02 percent of the insults that Lingard has gotten.
Or 0.001% of Morata's abuse.
Or one-thousandth of Iwobi's criticism.

So what is agitating him?

If you think aggression is a man's best response to oppression, then I have nothing to say to you, ma'am.

Morata was misfiring for Chelsea and the fans where attacking him

Osimhen was just tweeting an innocent tweet out there ,stop comparing both

Leave self control here ,Victor didn’t insult anyone and was being trolled for no reason

I stand with osimhen on this issue

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Subzero047:

Please please please, give him the no 9 jersey and stick him upfront with Chukwueze and Ejuke

I still agree with you on this even if I prefer awoniyi

Dessers is a good player

But if this news is true I will come for you soon since you said they have agenda against foreign born ,I might also still apologize grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Edopesin:

He needs to tweet less, I don't remember him being that active before his injury.. every 2secs baba don tweet and dey reply

Twitter especially is such a toxic place... The way lukaku take run
He can tweet anytime he likes

His tweet is not offensive

Make una change this mentality for naija abeg

Una go asslick and clap for Donald trump for tweeting nonsense but criticize osimhen for catching cruise

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, if you know that you do not regularly use Twitter or follow Osimhen and his posts, I take God beg una refrain from talking about his reactions to trolls.

Some of you are being so unreasonable and unfairly judgmental of this boy, it is bordering on sheer hypocrisy.

They should stop messing with that boy, he has done absolutely nothing to be trolled. He has not put a foot wrong for Napoli or Nigeria the entire 2021, and miserable idiots decide to constantly attack him because he wants to post stale jokes on the internet and you people think that is justified?

Abeg abeg abeg, if your own manhood teaches you to be the punching bag for frustrated people, Osimhen's own has taught him to stand up for himself.

If you allow Nigerians, they will bully you out of social media and then gloat about it. Na so dem wan use bullying finish Burna Boy that year, but his success muted them. Some of una for say make Burna no talk because he be man.

Useless manhood.

Safari I agree with everything you said abeg

Only confused people will see anything wrong with osimhen tweet

I said what I said

Osimhen has never insulted or trolled anyone yet they see something wrong in his tweet because he is catching cruise

Osimhen catch cruise dem Dey troll am for no good reason ,Victor has not been insulting anyone on his harmless tweets ,so you guys should leave him alone abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Napoli no Dey complain for osimhen tweets but Na nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
2 Tunisia players have contacted covid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Napoli no Dey complain for osimhen tweets but Na nairalanders grin
lozano don leave am japa go u.s oshimen will be taking is pk now, no be sai him go hustle get penalty insigne go collect play am.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I still agree with you on this even if I prefer awoniyi

Dessers is a good player

But if this news is true I will come for you soon since you said they have agenda against foreign born ,I might also still apologize grin

If they invite Dessers I apologize, no problem grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Subzero047:

If they invite Dessers I apologize, no problem grin

cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Englandboy:
lozano don leave am japa go u.s oshimen will be taking is pk now, no be sai him go hustle get penalty insigne go collect play am.

Lozano don go or na insigne ?

We should pray koulibally should not come and activate a Ramos grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nah mention they hungry you [color=#000000][/color]
ekusigo:
I just dey observe as people just dey reason footballers matter like say them too know.
It is the ''best team'' that will win this AFCON not the one with a few individually brilliant players.

Here is my top 4 teams most likely to win the tournament( in descending order) and why.

1. Senegal.
Reasons:
a. They have the right mix of foreign/africa based players.
b. They have a good mix of experienced and fresh players.
c. They are yet to win this tournament before.
d. They have consistently been at the top three teams in Africa for sometime now.
e. Mane and Mendy:
You cannot win a tournament without goals and an exceptional keeper.
f. They are coached by a veteran and National hero who may see this as his last opportunity to lay his hands on the coveted trophy.

2. Tunisia.
Reason
Very compact team. Everybody knows every other persons next move... It is as if they can play blindfolded.

3. Cameroon
Reason
a. The twelfth-player-on the pitch syndrome.
b. The Lions would treat their opponent as intruders who dared to come into their den to decimate their PRIDE
c. The have Generals in every department.
Onana gk
Zambo Anguissa
Abubakar
Choupo Moting
d. Five time winners. O ti mo won lara

4. Algeria
Reason.
a. Defending Champions- although this may work against them because of Africans pull-him-down syndrome.
Most teams will see a win against them as a lifting of some sort of trophy.
b. A veteran Local coach that has been there and done that.
c. They are currently on an unbeaten run of 40 games
c. They have Generals in every department and can also play blindfolded with precision and accuracy.
can
d. They score a lot of goals...

e. They they really concede

If you are disappointed that you did not see 'Nigeria' in my list, sorry ooo.
We come sixth on my list behind Pharoahs of Egypt (another high scoring side.

This sixth wet I put them an simply because of one reason: if that Naija Spirit come upon them la san... Na Zazu zen everybody go dey collect.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

It seems you are mad, go and tell that to your dead first child.

seigolopa-emevigrof #Socexp
Are you fucking serious

Una no dey try oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JoyIsSweet: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

How can a normal human post this? I'm so angry right now.

You're mocking someone online with this because of football?

It can never be well with you! "TheLoneCitizen" or whatever your name is; You will not end well.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Are you fucking serious

Una no dey try oh
You suppose know say them don hack him account na

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

That is a very wrong way to quote him because of football ball

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
ekusigo:
I just dey observe as people just dey reason footballers matter like say them too know.
It is the ''best team'' that will win this AFCON not the one with a few individually brilliant players.

Here is my top 4 teams most likely to win the tournament( in descending order) and why.

1. Senegal.
Reasons:
a. They have the right mix of foreign/africa based players.
b. They have a good mix of experienced and fresh players.
c. They are yet to win this tournament before.
d. They have consistently been at the top three teams in Africa for sometime now.
e. Mane and Mendy:
You cannot win a tournament without goals and an exceptional keeper.
f. They are coached by a veteran and National hero who may see this as his last opportunity to lay his hands on the coveted trophy.

2. Tunisia.
Reason
Very compact team. Everybody knows every other persons next move... It is as if they can play blindfolded.

3. Cameroon
Reason
a. The twelfth-player-on the pitch syndrome.
b. The Lions would treat their opponent as intruders who dared to come into their den to decimate their PRIDE
c. The have Generals in every department.
Onana gk
Zambo Anguissa
Abubakar
Choupo Moting
d. Five time winners. O ti mo won lara

4. Algeria
Reason.
a. Defending Champions- although this may work against them because of Africans pull-him-down syndrome.
Most teams will see a win against them as a lifting of some sort of trophy.
b. A veteran Local coach that has been there and done that.
c. They are currently on an unbeaten run of 40 games
c. They have Generals in every department and can also play blindfolded with precision and accuracy.
can
d. They score a lot of goals...

e. They they really concede

If you are disappointed that you did not see 'Nigeria' in my list, sorry ooo.
We come sixth on my list behind Pharoahs of Egypt (another high scoring side.

This sixth wet I put them an simply because of one reason: if that Naija Spirit come upon them la san... Na Zazu zen everybody go dey collect.
replace Tunisia with Morocco
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by femianski: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

My God! What's this

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
hatakekakashi:

I Doubt. Besides why would one hack an account just to throw insult immediately.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ikanium:
Unconfirmed

E bi like say na true oooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JoyIsSweet: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
hatakekakashi:

And the hacker happen to be a follower of this thread?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Are you normal??

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tinneh: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

this thread is loosing relevance...if stuffs like this are allowed to go on i bet this thread would soon fade out....
DISGUSTING from a supposed adult

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
No need to quote that post let’s just report the post. @ TheLoneCitizen you are a disgusting human

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

This is definitely not him
He doesn't write like this
If its him, then he's probably just carrying out an experiment

But I highly doubt
He's like Thegoodjoe
He doesn't curse or abuse
He's always civil and diplomatic

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is Aribo not coming?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tglobal(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

I see this has a #Socexp tag and this comment is unlike you (based on your contributions to this thread). Be that as it may, if this is indeed a social experiment, it is one done in very bad taste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I Doubt. Besides why would one hack an account just to throw insult immediately.
I am shocked too the account must have been hack the guy have never insult anybody here

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Cameroon vs Nigeria final. Senegal vs Morocco 3rd place

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12061) (12062) (12063) (12064) (12065) (12066) (12067) ... (16155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), Marjoribanks and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.