Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11671494 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12689) (12690) (12691) (12692) (12693) (12694) (12695) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
do4luv14:

carry that combination give sir Andrew hin sabi wire am cheesy
you know be better person you want make Andrew come here dey misyarn so emeka go see space enter am wella ba grin grin grin na beer baba Andrew dey use hold body cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tchinaidi:
This should be the perfect combination against Ghana earn the world cup ticket
Taaaa
Put my Iheanacho back where he was
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
yinkeys:

Taaaa
any line up wey no include Iheanacho and ighalo na fantasy or dream line up because does two get 90% chance of starting any of our matches wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
yinkeys:

Taaaa

He has no business in the team presently. And once we get Olise, he has no business anymore in the team, unless he leaves Leicester and becomes serious with his career.

Him and Nwakali should fix their career and discover their self..

By the way.....

I hope Pinnick the Warri T.D Jakes is not the problem of the super eagles?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Janicex: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Osimhen on the bench... Has been performing poorly of rescent..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

He has no business in the team presently. And once we get Olise, he has no business anymore in the team, unless he leaves Leicester and becomes serious with his career.

By the way.....

You did not say this when we beat Egypt o
You decided to fix in a guy that’s not really patriotic because Nigeria can make anyone not patriotic

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Danielnino00:

Your problem is that you always insists on judging strikers in today's football by goals alone.. I wonder how you became a Pep Guardiola fanboy!!

Being a guardiola fan should tell you otherwise ,and that’s not the case about sadiq here just because I prefer onuachu over him

Even the sadiq we are talking about here is very prolific ,guardiola false 9 also do get goals ,so i don’t know what you are looking for

And FYI goals will be the first thing to use in rating a rating before other things

Good Work rate Good link up and poor goals then you are a very poor striker

I have said my own .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nairalandankrah: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Janicex:
Osimhen on the bench... Has been performing extremely poor of rescent..

Honestly...hope he regains his form
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

By the way.....

Person wey no Dey follow ball go think say Nwakali and iheanacho Dey the same situation

One is having issues with his club and the other is always playing for his club comming from the bench and starting few games and won’t lack offers from many epl teams seria A or Laliga ,person wey score 19 goals last season Na him you Dey put am for the same situation with Nwakali

It’s well

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

By the way.....

I don’t support inviting Dennis
Let Eguavoen do his job
He knows the patriotic players. He was once a player so he knows their club issues.
Pinnick should not force players on him except the 2 skippers grin
Discipline, Good Attitude & Hardwork over talent any day
No one is bigger than the country
It’s a slap on the face of some players who genuinely dream of playing for Nigeria
Nigeria can make people unpatriotic sha

If Olise said he’d play if we qualify for the World Cup then he has no business in the squad. The way Pinnick dey beg all these players sef.
Mr Pinnick should cool down na
Let Eguavoen do his job
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Janicex:

Extremely poorly because of that game against Barca ?

The 2 games before Barca he was impressive and scored a goal ,so me I don’t know where the extremely poorly is comming from

Same you guys said since he came back from injury Napoli started getting points but now he has been extremely poorly

No be juju be that grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Napoli should better win today and go top of the seria A table

Despite me wanting them to win the seria A ,i still don’t believe they can do it because those guys are so fvcking Inconsistent
They have low self esteem.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Janicex:
Napoli is playing barca at home on thursday. That match is more important than a lowly cagliari. Pls get your facts straight.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
They have low self esteem.
grin. bevause they’ve not won a trophy since Marafona

No be juju be that.

I agree with your statement

No champion mentality
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Person wey no Dey follow ball go think say Nwakali and iheanacho Dey the same situation

One is having issues with his club and the other is always playing for his club comming from the bench and starting few games and won’t lack offers from many epl teams seria A or Laliga ,person wey score 19 goals last season Na him you Dey put am for the same situation with Nwakali

It’s well

nwakali wey fit know touch ball for huesca till we meet Ghana and na Iheanacho dey bring dis kind situation or talk upon himself now pellegrini is the coach of real betis if I was nacho I would have forced a loan move there to play under the manager that best believed and appreciate the kind of player nacho is and would definitely use him to the best of his abilities cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Extremely poorly because of that game against Barca ?

The 2 games before Barca he was impressive and scored a goal ,so me I don’t know where the extremely poorly is comming from

Same you guys said since he came back from injury Napoli started getting points but now he has been extremely poorly

No be juju be that grin
no bi small juju LOL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
yinkeys:

The way una dey objectify these women ehn. Smh grin
Relax bro. You're being too woke smiley. Nothing wrong with talking about women as long as you ain't stalking or harassing them with it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

By the way.....

Person go just leave this thread, come back, only to be seeing beer parlour commentary like this

Add Olise add Olise na so una go dey shout, then when Olise does not perform, you will remember Iheanacho was better.

This sort of analysis can only occur after you have downed 3 chilled bottles of odekwu to step down two plates of nkwobi. No be clear eye dem dey use talk this kain thing

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
safarigirl:

Person go just leave this thread, come back, only to be seeing beer parlour commentary like this

Add Olise add Olise na so una go dey shout, then when Olise does not perform, you will remember Iheanacho was better.

This sort of analysis can only occur after you have downed 3 chilled bottles of odekwu to step down two plates of nkwobi. No be clear eye dem dey use talk this kain thing

cheesy cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please, this is the captain of the DR Congo U-16 team that just won a continental tournament.

You see why some African countries cannot make it past anything meaningful?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
yinkeys:
No be juju be that.
No champion mentality
Yeah. Same stuff affecting Tottenham.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
yinkeys:
No be juju be that.
No champion mentality
Yeah. Same stuff affecting Tottenham.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
charlesemeka85:
Reports from owngoal says that eze and olise hv been contacted t change allegiance to us

Eze asked for more time because he is trying to get back to the first team of palace after a long injury lay-off while olise said that he will join the team only after the World Cup play off against Ghana

Adarabioyo maintained that he wish to play for England while Southampton’s tella jumped tot hw opportunity to play for Nigeria immediately he was contacted

Fücking ingrate. Would he give this excuse if it was England that called?

Before you start with your usual preposterous balderdash, remember he was in a worse situation when we gave him the first call to make him have that sense of belonging because he was more or less clubless following his release from Millwall. Why didn't he ask to be given a enough time to get a club first, but no, he knew that international recognition could help him get a club, and he jumped at it snapping photos here and there.

Wetin else you wan expect from person wey dey bear female names as both first and middle names - Eberechi Oluchi mtcheewwwww. Girls are usually ropes of sands and never to be trusted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, this is the captain of the DR Congo U-16 team that just won a continental tournament.

Na wa oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
safarigirl:

you dey mind that purple house inter-school sport teacher wey think say he Sabi football grin grin grin na true beer parlour yern grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
ChrisKels:

Before you start with your usual preposterous balderdash, remember he was in a worse situation when we gave him the first call to make him have that sense of belonging because he was more or less clubless following his release from Millwall. Why didn't he ask to be given a enough time to get a club first, but no, he knew that international recognition could help him get a club, and he jumped at it snapping photos here and there.

Wetin else you wan expect from person wey dey bear female names as both first and middle names - Eberechi Oluchi mtcheewwwww. Girls are usually ropes of sands and never to be trusted

cheesy cheesy

Chris no just like that boy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

By the way.....

Iheanacho saved you guys against almighty Egypt
You guys have now forgotten how talented he is within one month

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
safarigirl:

you know see him Beard's self mumu know shave well reaches don almost finish him face later dis one self go dey claim little Messi person wey fit finish two crates of beer in one seating dey claim under 16 yeye people undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
ChrisKels:

grin
Naija the English dust bin should wait first
The guy no even rate us
Na Amaju Pinnick dey cause this kyn see finish
Convincing players to play for us is a ridiculous move if you ask me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

By the way.....

Do away with hard drugs, your limbic system and cerebral cortex have already suffered enough damages
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na wa oo

See the DRC team that won the tournament vs. the Senegalese U16 team.

The difference is so blatant, it is insulting that CAF allowed these frauds even play the tournament

Honestly, we need to stop taking people's word for it, that they really are a certain age in African football. We cannot continue to submit ourselves to this level of mockery as a continent

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Chris no just like that boy

I like him as a player but I häte his attitude, dude has no integrity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12689) (12690) (12691) (12692) (12693) (12694) (12695) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toylove, Napoleon55(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.